NAD injection physical reactions?

Lucygoosey

Explorer
Joined
Apr 11, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Canberra
Hey everyone

I wanted to ask: after pinning NAD, is it supposed to create a short adrenaline-like surge that lasts a few minutes?

I started out getting individual vials from a Sydney, Australia supplier, then switched to wholesale, and the physical reactions seem different between them (one brings that sensation, the other doesn’t).

Would anyone be willing to share what they’ve experienced?

Much love
 
Lucygoosey said:

Hey everyone

I wanted to ask: after pinning NAD, is it supposed to create a short adrenaline-like surge that lasts a few minutes?

I started out getting individual vials from a Sydney, Australia supplier, then switched to wholesale, and the physical reactions seem different between them (one brings that sensation, the other doesn’t).

Would anyone be willing to share what they’ve experienced?

Much love
For me, there is certainly a burst of energy.

I can't compare across suppliers, as I'm still working through my initial kit.
 
Has your method of administration been switched up? From what I understand, IM produces a noticeably stronger onset effect compared to subq. And what results are you seeing from it?
 
A few minutes after I inject, I notice a sensation in my upper abdomen and lower chest. The closest way I can put it is that it resembles an adrenaline rush, and it sticks around for roughly 10 minutes. As for my wife, she reports no sensation at all, not once.
 
About 1 minute after the shot, I get something that feels a bit like an adrenaline surge. It goes on for a few minutes. It doesn't happen on every occasion, though.
 
r9rmgddn said:

Has your method of administration been switched up? From what I understand, IM produces a noticeably stronger onset effect compared to subq. And what results are you seeing from it?
Hi there! That's a new one to me, though it seems like something worth trying. I'll give it a shot later today and let you know whether anything stands out. My suspicion is that it might simply be inactive, since the powder appears to have partly 'melted' and then recrystallised.
 
Lucygoosey said:

Hey everyone

I wanted to ask: after pinning NAD, is it supposed to create a short adrenaline-like surge that lasts a few minutes?

I started out getting individual vials from a Sydney, Australia supplier, then switched to wholesale, and the physical reactions seem different between them (one brings that sensation, the other doesn’t).

Would anyone be willing to share what they’ve experienced?

Much love
NAD production depends mainly on vitamin B3, which is the B vitamin at the center of that process. Niacin is what B3 is. So what role does niacin play?

There are people who claim that sticking with the niacin flush for 30 days leaves you with ample NAD and the side effect stops bothering you. Is that just bro science? Possibly, possibly not.
 
Excessive niacin intake may harm the liver:



643063935131a97d1e285e40d2b193efdeb8158e883842e5a4375880ed884b33.jpg




Niacin and liver damage: Is it a myth?



Consuming large amounts of niacin may lead to liver injury. Find out more here.

7c4783ad5877394a931652ad17f9af28d434f6f9921259e48e3fd78dc16f3f80.jpg



www.medicalnewstoday.com


Niacin | Linus Pauling Institute





a61d3414fe3d17c2485ba0cd63a93b063126f35c821f5d14ecd5a6c54f292376.png



lpi.oregonstate.edu

The tolerable upper intake level (UL) for niacin is based on preventing skin flushing, nicotinic acid’s most prominent side effect.

Click to expand...
 
Every day I inject 25mg. On days I skip it, the afternoon hits me with heavy drowsiness, but when I do take it, I've got the energy I need for my post-work gym session.
 
Calm Logic said:

Excessive niacin intake may harm the liver:



View attachment 11685



Niacin and liver damage: Is it a myth?



Consuming large amounts of niacin may lead to liver injury. Find out more here.

View attachment 11686


www.medicalnewstoday.com


Niacin | Linus Pauling Institute





View attachment 11687


lpi.oregonstate.edu

The tolerable upper intake level (UL) for niacin is based on preventing skin flushing, nicotinic acid’s most prominent side effect.

Click to expand...
What would count as a safe dosage, in your view?

Honestly, it feels like every multivitamin I've tried contains the harmful amounts mentioned in that first article of yours. That's not cool.
 

Attachments

  • 643063935131a97d1e285e40d2b193efdeb8158e883842e5a4375880ed884b33.jpg
    643063935131a97d1e285e40d2b193efdeb8158e883842e5a4375880ed884b33.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 7c4783ad5877394a931652ad17f9af28d434f6f9921259e48e3fd78dc16f3f80.jpg
    7c4783ad5877394a931652ad17f9af28d434f6f9921259e48e3fd78dc16f3f80.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top