dirtyharry
Explorer
Lately I started researching NAD+ because of the boost in energy it may provide. As a university student attending full time, I thought this could really help me, since I'm drinking way too much caffeine. On top of that, my memory is honestly awful. Even in ordinary social settings, I struggle to stay focused. Caffeine does help, but I thought NAD+ might add an extra energy lift as well.
After that, I came across Semax. I realize it isn't really an energy booster directly; given its cognitive enhancements, it sounds like it could be precisely what I've been seeking. Also, I came across far more accounts about Semax than about NAD+. In any case, I'd inject them subcutaneously rather than using the nasal spray that lots of people use for Semax.
I'd like to ask people here whether you have any experience with NAD+ or Semax. Even better, if you've used both, could you compare the two experiences?
After that, I came across Semax. I realize it isn't really an energy booster directly; given its cognitive enhancements, it sounds like it could be precisely what I've been seeking. Also, I came across far more accounts about Semax than about NAD+. In any case, I'd inject them subcutaneously rather than using the nasal spray that lots of people use for Semax.
I'd like to ask people here whether you have any experience with NAD+ or Semax. Even better, if you've used both, could you compare the two experiences?