SeaGypsy
Explorer
Last night I got a bit freaked out. I had just used up the final of my 2 vials of NAD+ from a compounding pharmacy, and then I mixed my first vial from the kit that came from overseas. For my NAD+ 500mg I use pens, so I added 3ml BAC and moved it into my pen cartridge. It had a yellow tint, while both of my earlier vials had been clear when I put them into the cartridges. I nearly threw it away but chose to look it up, and it turns out a yellowish tinge is actually a good sign. Just sharing this for any of the newer people like me who are going to use NAD+.
What Colour Should NAD+ Be? Guide to Safe Use
Wondering what colour NAD+ should be? Learn what’s normal, what’s not & when it may be unsafe.
www.ukmeds.co.uk
What Colour Should NAD+ Be? Guide to Safe Use
Wondering what colour NAD+ should be? Learn what’s normal, what’s not & when it may be unsafe.
www.ukmeds.co.uk