NAD+ Color

Wetbread55$

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Hartford
Hi, I just got some NAD+ recently and after reconstituting it, the liquid in the syringe looks yellow/gold. Is this how it's supposed to be?
 
tendency said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Hi, I just got some NAD+ recently and after reconstituting it, the liquid in the syringe looks yellow/gold. Is this how it's supposed to be?
Now that is some quality stuff.
I see. Up until now, the NAD I've used has always been clear, so seeing yellow caught me off guard and made me a bit nervous lol. Still, doing enough reading on it helped calm me down.
 
Is it fine if the NAD+ I'm taking isn't yellow? The vial itself is brown and has color, but what's in the syringe is definitely not yellow. Based on how it feels and how I respond to it so far, I'm fairly confident it's legit.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Is it fine if the NAD+ I'm taking isn't yellow? The vial itself is brown and has color, but what's in the syringe is definitely not yellow. Based on how it feels and how I respond to it so far, I'm fairly confident it's legit.

Bill
That's fine as well. From what I've come across,

yellow NAD+ tends to be more "raw" and "pure".

Clear NAD+ is still excellent — it simply went through extra purification steps, plus additives/stabilizers.

Either way they're both great and function identically. Yellow is purer and more natural, possibly with an even higher percentage than clear.
 
Back
Top