NAD+ after MOTS-C: it hit hard

ktg123

Explorer
Joined
Dec 17, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah, USA
Recently 4 of us in the family ran a round of MOTS-C. SS-31 was also part of it for #1 and #2, while #1 and #3 did SLU. The NAD+ went in around then.

Nothing much changed from before to after that anyone picked up on.

Back then, reactions to NAD+ went from nothing at all up to a few minutes of mild-to-moderate chest stimulation.

Then jump ahead two weeks. Yesterday I — #1 — took my usual 100mg of NAD+. Seconds later that adrenaline-style chest feeling came on, then it ramped up fast and spread through my entire body. VERY strong. I had to sit down because I thought I might black out. My hands went tingly. I got light headed. It ran for roughly a minute, then settled back to normal.

When I described it to #3, he said he and #4 had been through something similar. So this morning #2 took 50mg. Same kind of reaction, and she says she'd never felt anything from it before. She called it an 'out of body' experience.

The gist of what Grok told me:

It's entirely plausible, it said, that the SS-31, MOTS-C and/or SLU-PP-332 round raised your sensitivity to NAD+. All of those act on mitochondrial function and metabolism in ways that complement one another, which can leave cells — mitochondria above all — better primed to use NAD+ when you bring it back in. What you had before, a mild chest rush, growing into a full-body reaction that was intense but short-lived (pressure, tingling, feeling light-headed), lines up with an amplified metabolic/energetic response rather than anything unrelated or dangerous in most cases. On balance it reads as a good sign that mitochondrial responsiveness has gone up, rather than a problem.

I'd run MOTS-C and SS-31 previously without ever getting that reaction. Perhaps it takes a round or 2.
 
I just wrapped up a stretch of ss31 and motsc. Honestly, I didn't feel much from either one. Toward the finish I added nad, and that brings on a sensation that only sticks around for a few minutes. For my next round, I plan to run a more disciplined protocol using products from another supplier, and with any luck that will produce some actual results.
 
ktg123 said:

Recently 4 of us in the family ran a round of MOTS-C. SS-31 was also part of it for #1 and #2, while #1 and #3 did SLU. The NAD+ went in around then.

Nothing much changed from before to after that anyone picked up on.

Back then, reactions to NAD+ went from nothing at all up to a few minutes of mild-to-moderate chest stimulation.

Then jump ahead two weeks. Yesterday I — #1 — took my usual 100mg of NAD+. Seconds later that adrenaline-style chest feeling came on, then it ramped up fast and spread through my entire body. VERY strong. I had to sit down because I thought I might black out. My hands went tingly. I got light headed. It ran for roughly a minute, then settled back to normal.

When I described it to #3, he said he and #4 had been through something similar. So this morning #2 took 50mg. Same kind of reaction, and she says she'd never felt anything from it before. She called it an 'out of body' experience.

The gist of what Grok told me:

It's entirely plausible, it said, that the SS-31, MOTS-C and/or SLU-PP-332 round raised your sensitivity to NAD+. All of those act on mitochondrial function and metabolism in ways that complement one another, which can leave cells — mitochondria above all — better primed to use NAD+ when you bring it back in. What you had before, a mild chest rush, growing into a full-body reaction that was intense but short-lived (pressure, tingling, feeling light-headed), lines up with an amplified metabolic/energetic response rather than anything unrelated or dangerous in most cases. On balance it reads as a good sign that mitochondrial responsiveness has gone up, rather than a problem.

I'd run MOTS-C and SS-31 previously without ever getting that reaction. Perhaps it takes a round or 2.
So you feel an intense surge for a couple of minutes — so what? The goal should be lasting gains in energy and cognition that carry you through the entire day. I don't get why everyone fixates so much on that NAD 'rush' feeling.
 
ktg123 said:

Recently 4 of us in the family ran a round of MOTS-C. SS-31 was also part of it for #1 and #2, while #1 and #3 did SLU. The NAD+ went in around then.

Nothing much changed from before to after that anyone picked up on.

Back then, reactions to NAD+ went from nothing at all up to a few minutes of mild-to-moderate chest stimulation.

Then jump ahead two weeks. Yesterday I — #1 — took my usual 100mg of NAD+. Seconds later that adrenaline-style chest feeling came on, then it ramped up fast and spread through my entire body. VERY strong. I had to sit down because I thought I might black out. My hands went tingly. I got light headed. It ran for roughly a minute, then settled back to normal.

When I described it to #3, he said he and #4 had been through something similar. So this morning #2 took 50mg. Same kind of reaction, and she says she'd never felt anything from it before. She called it an 'out of body' experience.

The gist of what Grok told me:

It's entirely plausible, it said, that the SS-31, MOTS-C and/or SLU-PP-332 round raised your sensitivity to NAD+. All of those act on mitochondrial function and metabolism in ways that complement one another, which can leave cells — mitochondria above all — better primed to use NAD+ when you bring it back in. What you had before, a mild chest rush, growing into a full-body reaction that was intense but short-lived (pressure, tingling, feeling light-headed), lines up with an amplified metabolic/energetic response rather than anything unrelated or dangerous in most cases. On balance it reads as a good sign that mitochondrial responsiveness has gone up, rather than a problem.

I'd run MOTS-C and SS-31 previously without ever getting that reaction. Perhaps it takes a round or 2.
That sounds like an awesome thing to go through. It's got me thinking I should give it a shot too. Personally, I've only just begun using MOTSC every day, and wow, the difference is huge. I hit the gym for weight training daily, and I'll have 200 mg of caffeine beforehand. Then 3 days back, I introduced MOTSC together with the caffeine, and it felt like I was on crack or something, since I'd never had that much energy before, and I felt like I could go on endlessly. That rush stuck around for roughly 3 hours, which works great for my gym session, but on top of that, I realized I was getting really solid, higher energy that appeared to carry through the whole day thanks to the MOTSC. So now I'm eager to test out other peptides aimed at the mitochondria to see if I can boost my energy even further, meaning not only a short-term surge but also that all-day sustained energy.

tendency said:

ktg123 said:

Recently 4 of us in the family ran a round of MOTS-C. SS-31 was also part of it for #1 and #2, while #1 and #3 did SLU. The NAD+ went in around then.

Nothing much changed from before to after that anyone picked up on.

Back then, reactions to NAD+ went from nothing at all up to a few minutes of mild-to-moderate chest stimulation.

Then jump ahead two weeks. Yesterday I — #1 — took my usual 100mg of NAD+. Seconds later that adrenaline-style chest feeling came on, then it ramped up fast and spread through my entire body. VERY strong. I had to sit down because I thought I might black out. My hands went tingly. I got light headed. It ran for roughly a minute, then settled back to normal.

When I described it to #3, he said he and #4 had been through something similar. So this morning #2 took 50mg. Same kind of reaction, and she says she'd never felt anything from it before. She called it an 'out of body' experience.

The gist of what Grok told me:

It's entirely plausible, it said, that the SS-31, MOTS-C and/or SLU-PP-332 round raised your sensitivity to NAD+. All of those act on mitochondrial function and metabolism in ways that complement one another, which can leave cells — mitochondria above all — better primed to use NAD+ when you bring it back in. What you had before, a mild chest rush, growing into a full-body reaction that was intense but short-lived (pressure, tingling, feeling light-headed), lines up with an amplified metabolic/energetic response rather than anything unrelated or dangerous in most cases. On balance it reads as a good sign that mitochondrial responsiveness has gone up, rather than a problem.

I'd run MOTS-C and SS-31 previously without ever getting that reaction. Perhaps it takes a round or 2.
So you feel an intense surge for a couple of minutes — so what? The goal should be lasting gains in energy and cognition that carry you through the entire day. I don't get why everyone fixates so much on that NAD 'rush' feeling.

I did feel the MOTSC rush, but for me the lasting effect is much better and more aligned with what I want, and that's what I'm getting from MOTSC. Do you use NAD+? If so, what was it like for you?
 
Back
Top