My theory about what became of Smiter.....

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
😭

Latest update:

It has been days since Smiter made a post.

Forum sleuths say his last known location was around the peptide protocols area, where he was behaving oddly.

Later on, a big heap of evidence turned up in the corner.

Colonel Schultz could be heard shouting:

"PUNISHER! VE DO NOT POOP IN ZE CORNER!"

Nobody has spotted Smiter after that.

Case status: 💩 CLOSED. 😆
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

😭

Latest update:

It has been days since Smiter made a post.

Forum sleuths say his last known location was around the peptide protocols area, where he was behaving oddly.

Later on, a big heap of evidence turned up in the corner.

Colonel Schultz could be heard shouting:

"PUNISHER! VE DO NOT POOP IN ZE CORNER!"

Nobody has spotted Smiter after that.

Case status: 💩 CLOSED. 😆
That image really made my night. I have a faint memory of one evening, after taking a gummy, coming across a fun thread about a Smitter being an AI. But I had taken more than my usual 5mg dose, so it's only a vague recollection.
 
HouseCat said:

I'm racking my brain over how intricate your prompt had to be to produce that picture!

It's obvious that Gr33dy is being tormented by bad dreams!
 
Image 1 -- "Too much coffee"

If Smiter -- "Too much Modafanil!"

Image 2 -- curvy woman in the background -- Lexi before a year on Reta and MT2
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

😭

Latest update:

It has been days since Smiter made a post.

Forum sleuths say his last known location was around the peptide protocols area, where he was behaving oddly.

Later on, a big heap of evidence turned up in the corner.

Colonel Schultz could be heard shouting:

"PUNISHER! VE DO NOT POOP IN ZE CORNER!"

Nobody has spotted Smiter after that.

Case status: 💩 CLOSED. 😆
Haha!!!!! that AI image is hilarious... nice work.!!
 
Work and family drama have kept me completely slammed, so I've barely had any chance to log on here recently, which means I had no clue he was MIA. That AI image, though, is wonderfully bizarre.
 
I'm not convinced a ban is what happened to him. As I mentioned elsewhere, my guess is he ended up with the same situation as @Gr33dyOctopus, where his posts needed moderator approval before going up. After that change, the tag next to his name disappeared, yet he kept posting. A ban would show the word banned beneath his username.
 
My guess is that he got deleted, gone to lala land.. That's the result you get when searching for him. I've never come across that before.



/community-link/user/52274/
 
BNLFL said:

My guess is that he got deleted, gone to lala land.. That's the result you get when searching for him. I've never come across that before.



/community-link/user/52274/
Yeah, he must have gotten the mods seriously angry somehow!!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

BNLFL said:

My guess is that he got deleted, gone to lala land.. That's the result you get when searching for him. I've never come across that before.



/community-link/user/52274/
Yeah, he must have gotten the mods seriously angry somehow!!!
Perhaps he got a bit too bold in private messages with one of them.
 
BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

BNLFL said:

My guess is that he got deleted, gone to lala land.. That's the result you get when searching for him. I've never come across that before.



/community-link/user/52274/
Yeah, he must have gotten the mods seriously angry somehow!!!
Perhaps he got a bit too bold in private messages with one of them.
Yeah, that's my read too. When I ran into problems, I exchanged DMs with them as well, though I kept things pretty apologetic since losing my ability to post on the forum wasn't something I wanted.

New and irritating glp1 users are fun to block — it's cathartic, and I need that kind of release. Zippity dear, letting me post again might not have been your best move, but honey, I respect the call! 😅🤣😍
 
Back
Top