Hi,
For roughly 6 months I was on mounjaro and the results have left me really pleased. I dropped 20Kg, and out of that only 1,7 was muscle. My reason for starting wasn't just vanity (I train a lot) — it was a knee injure, and I was advised to shed some weight.
Very intense training 6 Days a week plus a heavily cut cals diet, 150g of protein, plenty of vegs, and 0 food noise ... bammm.. the perfect combo. By agust I was at 11% of body fat.The catch is that mounjaro, as many of you already know, costs a fortune, at least here in Spain, so right after coming back from holidays I began with Rt.
Now I'm in my third week, starting from 0.5 the first week (nothing ... lots of food noises that took a huge effort to control), Second week 1.0 (something started to register, less food noise, no apparent second effects), Third week 1.5 (very little food noise now but I can still eat normal), my plan its to move up to 2.5 on the 5 week adding 0.5 each week and then stay there for about 8 weeks. The scale says almost the same as when I got back from holidays but the mirror shows the difference, and I've now halved the cal deficit I was running on mounjaro.
I also began the klow for skin firmness , but I'll share results in some weeks.
Sorry about my English jejeje I gave it my best and didn't want to use ai. jejejej
For roughly 6 months I was on mounjaro and the results have left me really pleased. I dropped 20Kg, and out of that only 1,7 was muscle. My reason for starting wasn't just vanity (I train a lot) — it was a knee injure, and I was advised to shed some weight.
Very intense training 6 Days a week plus a heavily cut cals diet, 150g of protein, plenty of vegs, and 0 food noise ... bammm.. the perfect combo. By agust I was at 11% of body fat.The catch is that mounjaro, as many of you already know, costs a fortune, at least here in Spain, so right after coming back from holidays I began with Rt.
Now I'm in my third week, starting from 0.5 the first week (nothing ... lots of food noises that took a huge effort to control), Second week 1.0 (something started to register, less food noise, no apparent second effects), Third week 1.5 (very little food noise now but I can still eat normal), my plan its to move up to 2.5 on the 5 week adding 0.5 each week and then stay there for about 8 weeks. The scale says almost the same as when I got back from holidays but the mirror shows the difference, and I've now halved the cal deficit I was running on mounjaro.
I also began the klow for skin firmness , but I'll share results in some weeks.
Sorry about my English jejeje I gave it my best and didn't want to use ai. jejejej