bamagirl26
Explorer
ok, small rant incoming. Before this place found me, the Tz with b6 I bought came from one of the bigcos and it sat in a weather delay, showing up at my door reading 88 degrees. Anything over 87 looked questionable to me, so I asked for a replacement — and got told Nooooo, it is stable, it is good, it is fine, it is safe. The price had been decent ($79 for a 40MG vial)... and remember, all of this was new to me!! All I had read said tirz holds up pretty well ... into the fridge it went, but something about it still nagged at me. So I wrote back: hey, would u let me REORDER, since the deal was sweet and my daughter wanted back on it too (and I figured Id hand it to her (I will be running my own experiments). Paid for the reorder.. with a SPECIFIC request to mail midweek, so it would not get stuck in transit. Well, the label was created Thursday and ever since it has sat in warehouses in Florida(thurs), Tennessee(friday) and NJ since Saturday. Tomorrow it lands. I KNOW the temps it saw were WAY past acceptable and the gel packs (no cooler at all) will be warm.
Today I laid it out: no, here are your two options, send two replacements because this has clearly become systemic rather than a one off, or put the money back on my card. The answer came back No, it is fine if it reaches 105 for a few days.. so I fired off the most science sounding letter I could, saying that without THIER PHARMACIES own test data backing the safety of their COMPOUNDED TZ with B6, a blanket statement will not do. We are talking $180.00 here.. I let them know the FDA MedWatch would be hearing from me, along with the FL and NJ pharmacy boards, over USP 1079 violations - good storage and shipping practices. I also requested a study showing how thermodynamics shift through coformulation with pyridoxine (B6) , arguing that putting B6 into a sterile peptide solution inevitably changes the formulations total ionic strength, ph Balance and molecular environment. Stability data from pure terzepitide, I told them, cannot serve as a blanket statement for temperature controls, and Pyridoxine above 88 degrees acts as a thermodynamic catalyst that speeds up degradation pathways. Some of this came from my own research, some from AI, but I really hope they reissue or refund. I HATE feeling ripped off.
What I told them: without lot specific empirical data behind their claims, the safety of the medication cannot be guaranteed. Send over the research, the stability reports and the catch COA so I can review them clinically.
Hahahahah, was that too much?? But seriously — do I just take this to my CC company, or do you figure they will cave and resend the meds... and before anyone asks why I even care, I have a lifetime supply... 1) principle and 2) my daughter also has an Rx and I wanted to share.
Today I laid it out: no, here are your two options, send two replacements because this has clearly become systemic rather than a one off, or put the money back on my card. The answer came back No, it is fine if it reaches 105 for a few days.. so I fired off the most science sounding letter I could, saying that without THIER PHARMACIES own test data backing the safety of their COMPOUNDED TZ with B6, a blanket statement will not do. We are talking $180.00 here.. I let them know the FDA MedWatch would be hearing from me, along with the FL and NJ pharmacy boards, over USP 1079 violations - good storage and shipping practices. I also requested a study showing how thermodynamics shift through coformulation with pyridoxine (B6) , arguing that putting B6 into a sterile peptide solution inevitably changes the formulations total ionic strength, ph Balance and molecular environment. Stability data from pure terzepitide, I told them, cannot serve as a blanket statement for temperature controls, and Pyridoxine above 88 degrees acts as a thermodynamic catalyst that speeds up degradation pathways. Some of this came from my own research, some from AI, but I really hope they reissue or refund. I HATE feeling ripped off.
What I told them: without lot specific empirical data behind their claims, the safety of the medication cannot be guaranteed. Send over the research, the stability reports and the catch COA so I can review them clinically.
Hahahahah, was that too much?? But seriously — do I just take this to my CC company, or do you figure they will cave and resend the meds... and before anyone asks why I even care, I have a lifetime supply... 1) principle and 2) my daughter also has an Rx and I wanted to share.