My reta + tirz experience, 16 and 9 shots in

Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas/USA
January - April 2026

SW:220

CW: 190

GW: 155

Compounded Tirz was my starting point back in January. Looking back, I overpaid badly for that vial.

Reta started about 2 months after I began Tirz, and so far that's 16 and 9 shots respectively. Dosing currently sits at 2mg Tirz and 1.5mg Reta. Next week I plan to drop to 1mg of Tirz and 2mg of Reta. Tapering Tirz down with the aim of taking only Reta is the goal.

Side effects haven't really been much of a thing. A little constipation, a couple of days at a time. A fiber supplement has been added, and it helps a bunch.

Before coming off Tirz entirely, I wanted to be sure Reta was still delivering enough appetite suppression and food noise reduction. At this point everything looks good. Once I'm on nothing but Reta, I'll try to remember to update again.

Thank you all for posting such useful information here - it's what got me this far.
 
Back
Top