Where I began (March 2026):
55(M)/212 lbs/36 waist
I had lifting experience, but I also used to run, so I was fairly athletic at the start
TRT for 6 years (prescribed by my PCP/low dose (200mg every 2 weeks))
LDL slightly elevated
As of now:
160 lbs/30 waist
Body fat est: 13% (six pack/vascular)
What went well
1. Weight loss (obviously)
2. Snoring is gone
3. Apart from my low testosterone (188 total, which is the reason I’ve been on TRT), my labs look great.
4. Mental health is better
What went badly:
1. Early on I dropped weight too fast (which caused fatigue). That has resolved.
2. Sometimes I get cold
3. Sometimes my blood pressure runs low
4. Sometimes I get a tingly feeling in my skin (though I also like it because I link it to the reta “working”)
Additional notes:
1. Began at 2mg and titrated up over time to 6mg every 6 days
2. Started HGH 3 weeks ago for better sleep/recovery. It will take several months before I have a complete picture.
3. Appetite suppression has been very good (probably too good at the outset)
4. I buy gray market (I did my research and so far I’ve had no problems with scams/quality/delivery). I have used 4 different vendors (2 for Reta and 2 for HGH) so that I have more than 1 source).
5. Health is personal, so in the end a person has to judge his/her own response to these kinds of protocols and also weigh the risk involved (for me, I see the risk as low simply because I’ve researched this and I listen to my body). Let me say it again: listen to your body and know your risk tolerance if side effects appear.
6. I cleaned up my diet 2 months ago (it is very clean), which has undoubtedly contributed to the results. As an aside, I no longer eat meat so I get my protein from eggs/legumes/fish/protein drinks/nuts.
55(M)/212 lbs/36 waist
I had lifting experience, but I also used to run, so I was fairly athletic at the start
TRT for 6 years (prescribed by my PCP/low dose (200mg every 2 weeks))
LDL slightly elevated
As of now:
160 lbs/30 waist
Body fat est: 13% (six pack/vascular)
What went well
1. Weight loss (obviously)
2. Snoring is gone
3. Apart from my low testosterone (188 total, which is the reason I’ve been on TRT), my labs look great.
4. Mental health is better
What went badly:
1. Early on I dropped weight too fast (which caused fatigue). That has resolved.
2. Sometimes I get cold
3. Sometimes my blood pressure runs low
4. Sometimes I get a tingly feeling in my skin (though I also like it because I link it to the reta “working”)
Additional notes:
1. Began at 2mg and titrated up over time to 6mg every 6 days
2. Started HGH 3 weeks ago for better sleep/recovery. It will take several months before I have a complete picture.
3. Appetite suppression has been very good (probably too good at the outset)
4. I buy gray market (I did my research and so far I’ve had no problems with scams/quality/delivery). I have used 4 different vendors (2 for Reta and 2 for HGH) so that I have more than 1 source).
5. Health is personal, so in the end a person has to judge his/her own response to these kinds of protocols and also weigh the risk involved (for me, I see the risk as low simply because I’ve researched this and I listen to my body). Let me say it again: listen to your body and know your risk tolerance if side effects appear.
6. I cleaned up my diet 2 months ago (it is very clean), which has undoubtedly contributed to the results. As an aside, I no longer eat meat so I get my protein from eggs/legumes/fish/protein drinks/nuts.