My peptide blend turned cloudy after refrigeration

john_askins

Explorer
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I put together my stack. Each compound was clear on its own once reconstituted. When I combined them all into 1 vial, it was still clear. Then, after spending a day in the fridge, the mixture became more viscous—closer to a gel—and slightly hazy. It still draws into a 32g syringe without trouble. It also seems to still be effective. What Should I do.

10mg ipamorelin

10mg KPV

10mg bpc157

10mg tb500

10mg pe2228

50mg tesamorelin

I’m fairly certain the right move is to discard it, but I’d like to understand why this occurred.
 
john_askins said:

I put together my stack. Each compound was clear on its own once reconstituted. When I combined them all into 1 vial, it was still clear. Then, after spending a day in the fridge, the mixture became more viscous—closer to a gel—and slightly hazy. It still draws into a 32g syringe without trouble. It also seems to still be effective. What Should I do.

10mg ipamorelin

10mg KPV

10mg bpc157

10mg tb500

10mg pe2228

50mg tesamorelin

I’m fairly certain the right move is to discard it, but I’d like to understand why this occurred.
were they combined by you?
 
john_askins said:

I put together my stack. Each compound was clear on its own once reconstituted. When I combined them all into 1 vial, it was still clear. Then, after spending a day in the fridge, the mixture became more viscous—closer to a gel—and slightly hazy. It still draws into a 32g syringe without trouble. It also seems to still be effective. What Should I do.

10mg ipamorelin

10mg KPV

10mg bpc157

10mg tb500

10mg pe2228

50mg tesamorelin

I’m fairly certain the right move is to discard it, but I’d like to understand why this occurred.
These peptides have different solubility requirements and pH stability profiles, so they should not be blended together. I would not inject this stack and would recommend you toss it.
 
john_askins said:

I put together my stack. Each compound was clear on its own once reconstituted. When I combined them all into 1 vial, it was still clear. Then, after spending a day in the fridge, the mixture became more viscous—closer to a gel—and slightly hazy. It still draws into a 32g syringe without trouble. It also seems to still be effective. What Should I do.

10mg ipamorelin

10mg KPV

10mg bpc157

10mg tb500

10mg pe2228

50mg tesamorelin

I’m fairly certain the right move is to discard it, but I’d like to understand why this occurred.

Where did you come across the suggestion that combining your stack into 1 vial was a smart move?
 
Everything went into a single vial? Most likely, combining them in that one container didn't work out. It makes sense that a person might believe creating a personal glow blend is fine, but what's the reason for trying to add the rest into it?
 
Hey.. you slipped up. It happens.

Throw that vial away and never repeat it.

#Shithappens #learnfromit

KPV, BPC-157 and TB500 mix without any problem (they're also part of 'Wolverine', GLOW and KLOW stacks).

Tesamorelin plus Ipamorelin together in a single vial ought to be okay as well.

PE2228, though, I'd always store on its own.
 
Tesa tends to gel up, and that might be what's messing with your mix. That said, like the others pointed out, putting that many compounds into 1 vial isn't a great idea. If cutting down on injections is the goal, you could try pulling them all into 1 syringe instead.
 
So I discarded that batch and began fresh using Tesa and ipa on their own. For each, I added 3mL to 50mg Tesa and 10mg ipa. It is beginning to get thick once more. Have I wasted a whole kit within just a few days?
 
Back
Top