My mother is visiting, so mind your manners.

Mara_aa said:

randompersonrandom said:

Dos-Dox said:

Hey there, Random’s Mom! Glad to have you with us.

If it were up to me, my own mom would jump right into this too—but honestly, I’d rather she never found out it’s a thing. She’s already doing well picking up peptide knowledge and mixing her own supplies, yet I’d prefer to keep sourcing and the deeper research on my plate. The last thing I want is for her to stumble into the sketchy corners of TG or Discord, where she could end up with poor guidance or get ripped off.
What caught me off guard was finding her on Telegram. Shortly after I became a member there, she said hello to me, and I shut her out because I figured she had to be running a scam.
Your mom is amazing!

Meeting her can't come soon enough!

She's on Telegram and you marked her as a scammer… legendary. The generational gap truly made itself heard lol
Honestly, she could be stringing along bored elderly gentlemen for all I know. Money isn't something she's short on, but everyone needs a pastime.
 
Mom, welcome to our kooky club!!

Wow. I really, really wish it was my own mom I was welcoming. For years she battled her weight. In 2016 she sadly passed, yet I still sense her spirit walking this path alongside me. I just know she would adore the peptide peeps!
 
randompersonrandom said:

Mara_aa said:

randompersonrandom said:

Dos-Dox said:

Hey there, Random’s Mom! Glad to have you with us.

If it were up to me, my own mom would jump right into this too—but honestly, I’d rather she never found out it’s a thing. She’s already doing well picking up peptide knowledge and mixing her own supplies, yet I’d prefer to keep sourcing and the deeper research on my plate. The last thing I want is for her to stumble into the sketchy corners of TG or Discord, where she could end up with poor guidance or get ripped off.
What caught me off guard was finding her on Telegram. Shortly after I became a member there, she said hello to me, and I shut her out because I figured she had to be running a scam.
Your mom is amazing!

Meeting her can't come soon enough!

She's on Telegram and you marked her as a scammer… legendary. The generational gap truly made itself heard lol
Honestly, she could be stringing along bored elderly gentlemen for all I know. Money isn't something she's short on, but everyone needs a pastime.
If she happens to run into a wealthy, elderly, lonely heart on TG, have her get in touch with me right away!
 
yrrdead said:

@randompersonrandom I want to make one thing clear: I've been holding back like a champ, fighting the urge to fire off every dirty joke your title invites. That's it. Keep it sharp, everyone.
Hearing that makes me happy. Since I've been online from the very beginning of the internet, I assume folks will flirt with my mom whenever I bring up having one. A pun, though, is something I could never let slide.
 
homebrew said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringes



BHSupplies 31g 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) syringes come in 1, 2 or 3 box orders placed straight with the manufacturer, and shipping costs nothing. That includes Minnesota, where a prescription is required to get more than 10 syringes*. Buying 2 or 3 boxes works out cheaper for each box. A 20 case is cheaper still.

*Funny detail: a 1 box order, or a case, triggers a request for a valid prescription on the site. Order 3 boxes and no such request appears.
Just how sharp do they come? My wife can be particular. Zip mentioned something underneath, and that worried me too. Still, I plan to browse that site. What I wound up with was BD .05 and 1ml 31G 8mm.

ZippityDooDah said:

homebrew said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringes



BHSupplies 31g 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) syringes come in 1, 2 or 3 box orders placed straight with the manufacturer, and shipping costs nothing. That includes Minnesota, where a prescription is required to get more than 10 syringes*. Buying 2 or 3 boxes works out cheaper for each box. A 20 case is cheaper still.

*Funny detail: a 1 box order, or a case, triggers a request for a valid prescription on the site. Order 3 boxes and no such request appears.
Honestly, I can't fathom why anyone tolerates those BH syringes. Using them feels like jabbing a rusty fork into your skin. 🍴

Just so you know, Injection Shop—one of our forum sponsors—delivers to every state with no problems. Their reviews are solid /community-link/thread/10979/, and they give forum members a discount: /community-link/thread/7747/
I've purchased from them before, BAC included. If I remember right, the Easy Touch I was after may have been out of stock, and several other options were gone too.

skeptick said:

BNLFL said:

SeaGypsy said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Is this a recent development? Last month in Florida, Amazon got 2 boxes of 100ml insulin syringes plus 2 boxes of pen needles to me with overnight delivery
Honestly, I have no idea. I've been here my whole life, but I'm new to the peptide thing. It varies by brand. For reconstituting, I picked up some off-brand ones, though they apologized about the Easy Touch. I also grabbed the same thing from a couple of other medical supply stores.
100ml ???
That was the person ahead of me down there. I picked up 3ml 1.5" 25 or 27g.

SeaGypsy said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Is this a recent development? Last month in Florida, Amazon got 2 boxes of 100ml insulin syringes plus 2 boxes of pen needles to me with overnight delivery
 
BNLFL said:

homebrew said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringes



BHSupplies 31g 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) syringes come in 1, 2 or 3 box orders placed straight with the manufacturer, and shipping costs nothing. That includes Minnesota, where a prescription is required to get more than 10 syringes*. Buying 2 or 3 boxes works out cheaper for each box. A 20 case is cheaper still.

*Funny detail: a 1 box order, or a case, triggers a request for a valid prescription on the site. Order 3 boxes and no such request appears.
Just how sharp do they come? My wife can be particular. Zip mentioned something underneath, and that worried me too. Still, I plan to browse that site. What I wound up with was BD .05 and 1ml 31G 8mm.

ZippityDooDah said:

homebrew said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringes



BHSupplies 31g 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) syringes come in 1, 2 or 3 box orders placed straight with the manufacturer, and shipping costs nothing. That includes Minnesota, where a prescription is required to get more than 10 syringes*. Buying 2 or 3 boxes works out cheaper for each box. A 20 case is cheaper still.

*Funny detail: a 1 box order, or a case, triggers a request for a valid prescription on the site. Order 3 boxes and no such request appears.
Honestly, I can't fathom why anyone tolerates those BH syringes. Using them feels like jabbing a rusty fork into your skin. 🍴

Just so you know, Injection Shop—one of our forum sponsors—delivers to every state with no problems. Their reviews are solid /community-link/thread/10979/, and they give forum members a discount: /community-link/thread/7747/
I've purchased from them before, BAC included. If I remember right, the Easy Touch I was after may have been out of stock, and several other options were gone too.

skeptick said:

BNLFL said:

SeaGypsy said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Is this a recent development? Last month in Florida, Amazon got 2 boxes of 100ml insulin syringes plus 2 boxes of pen needles to me with overnight delivery
Honestly, I have no idea. I've been here my whole life, but I'm new to the peptide thing. It varies by brand. For reconstituting, I picked up some off-brand ones, though they apologized about the Easy Touch. I also grabbed the same thing from a couple of other medical supply stores.
100ml ???
That was the person ahead of me down there. I picked up 3ml 1.5" 25 or 27g.

SeaGypsy said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Is this a recent development? Last month in Florida, Amazon got 2 boxes of 100ml insulin syringes plus 2 boxes of pen needles to me with overnight delivery
1ml isn't something I use, and I don't bother running spellcheck over my spellcheck—it's always trying to rewrite everything. Since I type with swipe, the results can get pretty wild at times 😂😂
 
SeaGypsy said:

BNLFL said:

homebrew said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringes



BHSupplies 31g 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) syringes come in 1, 2 or 3 box orders placed straight with the manufacturer, and shipping costs nothing. That includes Minnesota, where a prescription is required to get more than 10 syringes*. Buying 2 or 3 boxes works out cheaper for each box. A 20 case is cheaper still.

*Funny detail: a 1 box order, or a case, triggers a request for a valid prescription on the site. Order 3 boxes and no such request appears.
Just how sharp do they come? My wife can be particular. Zip mentioned something underneath, and that worried me too. Still, I plan to browse that site. What I wound up with was BD .05 and 1ml 31G 8mm.

ZippityDooDah said:

homebrew said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringes



BHSupplies 31g 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) syringes come in 1, 2 or 3 box orders placed straight with the manufacturer, and shipping costs nothing. That includes Minnesota, where a prescription is required to get more than 10 syringes*. Buying 2 or 3 boxes works out cheaper for each box. A 20 case is cheaper still.

*Funny detail: a 1 box order, or a case, triggers a request for a valid prescription on the site. Order 3 boxes and no such request appears.
Honestly, I can't fathom why anyone tolerates those BH syringes. Using them feels like jabbing a rusty fork into your skin. 🍴

Just so you know, Injection Shop—one of our forum sponsors—delivers to every state with no problems. Their reviews are solid /community-link/thread/10979/, and they give forum members a discount: /community-link/thread/7747/
I've purchased from them before, BAC included. If I remember right, the Easy Touch I was after may have been out of stock, and several other options were gone too.

skeptick said:

BNLFL said:

SeaGypsy said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Is this a recent development? Last month in Florida, Amazon got 2 boxes of 100ml insulin syringes plus 2 boxes of pen needles to me with overnight delivery
Honestly, I have no idea. I've been here my whole life, but I'm new to the peptide thing. It varies by brand. For reconstituting, I picked up some off-brand ones, though they apologized about the Easy Touch. I also grabbed the same thing from a couple of other medical supply stores.
100ml ???
That was the person ahead of me down there. I picked up 3ml 1.5" 25 or 27g.

SeaGypsy said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
Is this a recent development? Last month in Florida, Amazon got 2 boxes of 100ml insulin syringes plus 2 boxes of pen needles to me with overnight delivery
1ml isn't something I use, and I don't bother running spellcheck over my spellcheck—it's always trying to rewrite everything. Since I type with swipe, the results can get pretty wild at times 😂😂
My phone is something I rarely touch; the laptop is where I spend my time. My fingers get overeager, and I've made that same slip before. Spellcheck won't catch it when it's numbers, or when mg and ml get swapped. On top of that, my thoughts outrun my typing, and most of the time I'm not even watching the keyboard. That's how the errors happen.
 
randompersonrandom said:

randompersonrandom said:

Airborne Daddy said:

randompersonrandom said:

Dos-Dox said:

randompersonrandom said:

Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:

1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.

2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.

3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
The upside is that, should the two of them end up getting along, you can go right on calling him daddy.
His wife would be completely devastated, and baffled beyond measure. "Hold on—a girl you connected with on a forum about all those injectable drugs??" "Absolutely not. That's low-class and such a 2000's thing, sweetheart, I wouldn't stoop to that. It's her mother, actually."
She gave sema a shot roughly 4 months back and decided nope, 3 days of feeling awful.... Now 2 weeks into tirz at just 2.5mg and she's already down 8lbs.... I've made a monsta. You two would probably hit it off and she'd be all dont forget next month im meeting Random in Juarez for girls weekend.....
Honestly, this makes me so happy for her. Sema never even crossed my mind — I'd watched my girlfriends deal with nausea and rough digestion, so I skipped right to tirz.

So listen, earlier today my mom and I were on a video call, and she mixed and filtered a vial of Amino Lair klow plus a vial of a different pep from GYC all on her own (I've run both of those myself, out of the same kits). She's also holding a vial of KPV and a vial of Epi that came from a vendor/group buy who'd rather not be named, but I've bought from them and I trust them. At this point she gets how filtering works, she knows her tirz dose along with the GHK-cu portion of the KLOW (which, same as me, is the only part I pay attention to), and she has a rough grasp of mg/ml — but she's got her unit counts for each one written down along with her dosing days, and she labeled everything, which works for me right now.

She asked to begin at the standard KLOW concentration, so whether she bruises is still up in the air, but she injected both while I was still on the call and then we stayed talking for another hour, so we'd catch it if she had an allergic response or a reaction. According to her the KLOW was painless (lucky bitch) and so was the other one. For the KPV and the Epitalon she wants me on the call with her, though she's said she won't touch either one until a 30 day KLOW cycle wraps up, since going past two pins in a day isn't her thing. Three is my personal ceiling, so I'm on board.

Beyond the four she already has, she has zero curiosity about any other peps, and that takes a weight off me. The last thing I want is my mom experimenting with MOTS-C and PT-141 and all that other results-may-vary-greatly stuff. She's also told me pens don't interest her, but once the 100 insulin syringes I mailed her to get started are gone, we'll find out if that still holds.
My mom really likes epitalon, but she takes it IN since she didn't want to pin every day (the GHK-Cu/KPV is on the way, though. Snoot bottles are quite straightforward, and since she's already set up with filtering, there shouldn't be any problems.

Those were her words.
 
Today my mom mixed up a fresh vial of klow, and she prefers having me on a video call while she does it. She's able to handle a significantly higher concentration without any trouble, unlike me — which got me thinking about whether that full 12ml I've got on the klow from Amino Lair was really necessary. That one leans toward the 50-10-10-10 ratio, more so than the GYC product I normally go with, which is fairly heavy on ghk-cu.

So that's why we're talking about this. (Spoiler: even with the more balanced version, I DO require a stronger concentration.)
 
update: On Sunday my mom was keen to recon something different, but after running the numbers it was clear she has no need to; she pulled out the cartridge and there are still roughly 10 weeks left in it. She seemed let down, and that's when it hit me that she's reached the point in "all this" where the arrival of recon time is itself the fun part, which is exactly how pinning Chinese mystery powder turns into a hobby, and no thank you, that is not happening with my mom while I'm around. So I shipped her supplies for a really nice oil-based cleanser, because learning to formulate something over a video chat is already familiar to her, and next weekend we'll make it.

In case you'd like to make it too, here's the recipe. Soap hasn't touched my face in months; it isn't needed.

80g of a light non-comedogenic oil (my pick is jojoba, rosehip, and kukui nut blended together, though argan, moringa, and macadamia is another mix I've used)

9g btms-25

10g emulsifying wax NF

1g jeequat ndcs (optional, fine to swap in another 1g of btms-25 if you're out and sourcing it is a pain. Mine comes from a soap supplier in Canada.)

A few drops of frankincense, ho wood, lavender, or whatever else you like. With essential oils, know what they do before using them rather than picking purely by scent, because lemon oil or cinnamon oil has no place on your face. Those four, though, are fine. Patchouli, rose, geranium and the like are fine too, just Google it first if you're unsure what it does.

Into a 4 oz jelly jar, put the emulsifiers. Add 80g of the oil. Microwave in 20 second bursts, stirring, until everything has melted. Add a few drops of the fragrance or essential oil. Stir for 1 minute. Leave it until solid; refrigerating to speed solidification is ok, but keeping it in the fridge isn't necessary since there's no water in it and it won't spoil.

Massage a generous amount onto your face before you get in the shower. Once in the shower, splash your face with water, then rub until it becomes a milky lotion. Rinse and wipe with a washcloth. If you want every trace gone, another cleanser can do that, but I don't bother. It rinses fairly clean, and more lotion is going on my face once I'm out anyway. It cleans you because the oil in the cleanser dissolves the oils on your face, and the emulsifier allows it to mix with water so it rinses away. It's really gentle.
 
What finally pushed me to register an account was this thread — it was honestly the sweetest thing I'd ever seen, and I just had to let you know 😭 Then after signing up, I found out there was an intro post requirement, and somewhere along the way I completely lost track of it.

ANYWAY. This is genuinely the sweetest thing. It makes me so happy that you're supporting your mom through this. 💜

I really miss my mom 😭
 
ochoseis said:

What finally pushed me to register an account was this thread — it was honestly the sweetest thing I'd ever seen, and I just had to let you know 😭 Then after signing up, I found out there was an intro post requirement, and somewhere along the way I completely lost track of it.

ANYWAY. This is genuinely the sweetest thing. It makes me so happy that you're supporting your mom through this. 💜

I really miss my mom 😭
I'm happy you joined in! And yes, the fact that she's still here—sharp, emotionally steady, and in good physical shape too—means so much to me. She and my dad had been together since she was 16, and when he passed 2 Augusts back, I was really scared she might stop living, or latch onto some irritable older guy and wear herself out caring for him, or break down some other way. But she absorbed the blow, mourned, and then pulled herself together, telling herself something like "He's gone and it wasn't my doing; I refuse to waste whatever time I have left shutting out happiness just because my whole world looks different now." She's turned into this half-wild, inquisitive, involved person I barely recognize—and I adore her. Honestly, it's such a relief and such a delight.
 
randompersonrandom said:

ochoseis said:

What finally pushed me to register an account was this thread — it was honestly the sweetest thing I'd ever seen, and I just had to let you know 😭 Then after signing up, I found out there was an intro post requirement, and somewhere along the way I completely lost track of it.

ANYWAY. This is genuinely the sweetest thing. It makes me so happy that you're supporting your mom through this. 💜

I really miss my mom 😭
I'm happy you joined in! And yes, the fact that she's still here—sharp, emotionally steady, and in good physical shape too—means so much to me. She and my dad had been together since she was 16, and when he passed 2 Augusts back, I was really scared she might stop living, or latch onto some irritable older guy and wear herself out caring for him, or break down some other way. But she absorbed the blow, mourned, and then pulled herself together, telling herself something like "He's gone and it wasn't my doing; I refuse to waste whatever time I have left shutting out happiness just because my whole world looks different now." She's turned into this half-wild, inquisitive, involved person I barely recognize—and I adore her. Honestly, it's such a relief and such a delight.
I didn't expect to tear up on this forum! Is there some kind of peptide for that?!

I'm sorry about your dad, too. And to your mom as well, if she ever stops by here. 💜 My own father died when I was a child, and my mom later married the most wonderful man I could have hoped for as a stepfather. After he died, she completely stopped trying, exactly the way you're describing. I believe she might have done the same when my dad died, if she hadn't happened to find my stepdad (they'd gone out in high school and reconnected at a grief support group.) I saw her come undone and realize she didn't know how to handle so many everyday things, since a man had always taken care of them for her, and I swore to myself that would neverrr be me.

Also, "Ok, he's dead and I didn't kill him; I will not spend the rest of my life refusing joy because everything I've ever known is now very different" is exactly what I needed to hear about my own mom's death 😭 thank you.

I also adore the bond you share with your mom and that the two of you can even talk about all of this. My mom would have heard me out about my own drama with it, but she never would have reconstituted anything herself🤣
 
Back
Top