oldrunnerguy
Explorer
(I lift a handwritten sign up to the screen)
HELLO MOM!
HELLO MOM!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The upside is that, should the two of them end up getting along, you can go right on calling him daddy.randompersonrandom said:
Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:
1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.
2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.
3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
His wife would be completely devastated, and baffled beyond measure. "Hold on—a girl you connected with on a forum about all those injectable drugs??" "Absolutely not. That's low-class and such a 2000's thing, sweetheart, I wouldn't stoop to that. It's her mother, actually."Dos-Dox said:
The upside is that, should the two of them end up getting along, you can go right on calling him daddy.randompersonrandom said:
Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:
1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.
2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.
3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
LOL - I can already tell this is going to turn into MY go-to Drama Read, and it's only getting better!! LOLrandompersonrandom said:
His wife would be completely devastated, and baffled beyond measure. "Hold on—a girl you connected with on a forum about all those injectable drugs??" "Absolutely not. That's low-class and such a 2000's thing, sweetheart, I wouldn't stoop to that. It's her mother, actually."Dos-Dox said:
The upside is that, should the two of them end up getting along, you can go right on calling him daddy.randompersonrandom said:
Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:
1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.
2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.
3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
randompersonrandom said:
Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:
1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.
2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.
3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
She gave sema a shot roughly 4 months back and decided nope, 3 days of feeling awful.... Now 2 weeks into tirz at just 2.5mg and she's already down 8lbs.... I've made a monsta. You two would probably hit it off and she'd be all dont forget next month im meeting Random in Juarez for girls weekend.....randompersonrandom said:
His wife would be completely devastated, and baffled beyond measure. "Hold on—a girl you connected with on a forum about all those injectable drugs??" "Absolutely not. That's low-class and such a 2000's thing, sweetheart, I wouldn't stoop to that. It's her mother, actually."Dos-Dox said:
The upside is that, should the two of them end up getting along, you can go right on calling him daddy.randompersonrandom said:
Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:
1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.
2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.
3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
Airborne Daddy said:
She gave sema a shot roughly 4 months back and decided nope, 3 days of feeling awful.... Now 2 weeks into tirz at just 2.5mg and she's already down 8lbs.... I've made a monsta. You two would probably hit it off and she'd be all dont forget next month im meeting Random in Juarez for girls weekend.....randompersonrandom said:
His wife would be completely devastated, and baffled beyond measure. "Hold on—a girl you connected with on a forum about all those injectable drugs??" "Absolutely not. That's low-class and such a 2000's thing, sweetheart, I wouldn't stoop to that. It's her mother, actually."Dos-Dox said:
The upside is that, should the two of them end up getting along, you can go right on calling him daddy.randompersonrandom said:
Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:
1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.
2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.
3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
Is this a recent development? Last month in Florida, Amazon got 2 boxes of 100ml insulin syringes plus 2 boxes of pen needles to me with overnight deliveryBNLFL said:
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.randompersonrandom said:
My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!
I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.
We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.
She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.
So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.GLP1Pharmacist said:
Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.
Glad to have you here, mom!
Honestly, I have no idea. I've been here my whole life, but I'm new to the peptide thing. It varies by brand. For reconstituting, I picked up some off-brand ones, though they apologized about the Easy Touch. I also grabbed the same thing from a couple of other medical supply stores.SeaGypsy said:
Is this a recent development? Last month in Florida, Amazon got 2 boxes of 100ml insulin syringes plus 2 boxes of pen needles to me with overnight deliveryBNLFL said:
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.randompersonrandom said:
My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!
I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.
We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.
She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.
So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.GLP1Pharmacist said:
Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.
Glad to have you here, mom!
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringesBNLFL said:
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.randompersonrandom said:
My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!
I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.
We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.
She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.
So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.GLP1Pharmacist said:
Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.
Glad to have you here, mom!
Honestly, I can't fathom why anyone tolerates those BH syringes. Using them feels like jabbing a rusty fork into your skin.homebrew said:
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringesBNLFL said:
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.randompersonrandom said:
My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!
I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.
We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.
She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.
So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.GLP1Pharmacist said:
Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.
Glad to have you here, mom!
BHSupplies 31g 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) syringes come in 1, 2 or 3 box orders placed straight with the manufacturer, and shipping costs nothing. That includes Minnesota, where a prescription is required to get more than 10 syringes*. Buying 2 or 3 boxes works out cheaper for each box. A 20 case is cheaper still.
*Funny detail: a 1 box order, or a case, triggers a request for a valid prescription on the site. Order 3 boxes and no such request appears.
It's a shame that the only option available in a case pack is 31g 1ml 1/4".homebrew said:
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringesBNLFL said:
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.randompersonrandom said:
My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!
I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.
We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.
She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.
So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.GLP1Pharmacist said:
Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.
Glad to have you here, mom!
BHSupplies 31g 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) syringes come in 1, 2 or 3 box orders placed straight with the manufacturer, and shipping costs nothing. That includes Minnesota, where a prescription is required to get more than 10 syringes*. Buying 2 or 3 boxes works out cheaper for each box. A 20 case is cheaper still.
*Funny detail: a 1 box order, or a case, triggers a request for a valid prescription on the site. Order 3 boxes and no such request appears.
Honestly, this makes me so happy for her. Sema never even crossed my mind — I'd watched my girlfriends deal with nausea and rough digestion, so I skipped right to tirz.Airborne Daddy said:
She gave sema a shot roughly 4 months back and decided nope, 3 days of feeling awful.... Now 2 weeks into tirz at just 2.5mg and she's already down 8lbs.... I've made a monsta. You two would probably hit it off and she'd be all dont forget next month im meeting Random in Juarez for girls weekend.....randompersonrandom said:
His wife would be completely devastated, and baffled beyond measure. "Hold on—a girl you connected with on a forum about all those injectable drugs??" "Absolutely not. That's low-class and such a 2000's thing, sweetheart, I wouldn't stoop to that. It's her mother, actually."Dos-Dox said:
The upside is that, should the two of them end up getting along, you can go right on calling him daddy.randompersonrandom said:
Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:
1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.
2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.
3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
That's the source I used for her supply! I picked up a 100-count box of insulin syringes plus 2 bottles of bac water so shipping wouldn't cost anything. The discount slipped my mind, but we'll use it on the next order.ZippityDooDah said:
Honestly, I can't fathom why anyone tolerates those BH syringes. Using them feels like jabbing a rusty fork into your skin.homebrew said:
Go straight to the maker instead of going through a reseller: https://bhmedicalsupplies.com/collections/insulin-syringesBNLFL said:
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.randompersonrandom said:
My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!
I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.
We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.
She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.
So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.GLP1Pharmacist said:
Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.
Glad to have you here, mom!
BHSupplies 31g 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) syringes come in 1, 2 or 3 box orders placed straight with the manufacturer, and shipping costs nothing. That includes Minnesota, where a prescription is required to get more than 10 syringes*. Buying 2 or 3 boxes works out cheaper for each box. A 20 case is cheaper still.
*Funny detail: a 1 box order, or a case, triggers a request for a valid prescription on the site. Order 3 boxes and no such request appears.
Just so you know, Injection Shop—one of our forum sponsors—delivers to every state with no problems. Their reviews are solid /community-link/thread/10979/, and they give forum members a discount: /community-link/thread/7747/
My mom really likes epitalon, but she takes it IN since she didn't want to pin every day (the GHK-Cu/KPV is on the way, though. Snoot bottles are quite straightforward, and since she's already set up with filtering, there shouldn't be any problems.randompersonrandom said:
Honestly, this makes me so happy for her. Sema never even crossed my mind — I'd watched my girlfriends deal with nausea and rough digestion, so I skipped right to tirz.Airborne Daddy said:
She gave sema a shot roughly 4 months back and decided nope, 3 days of feeling awful.... Now 2 weeks into tirz at just 2.5mg and she's already down 8lbs.... I've made a monsta. You two would probably hit it off and she'd be all dont forget next month im meeting Random in Juarez for girls weekend.....randompersonrandom said:
His wife would be completely devastated, and baffled beyond measure. "Hold on—a girl you connected with on a forum about all those injectable drugs??" "Absolutely not. That's low-class and such a 2000's thing, sweetheart, I wouldn't stoop to that. It's her mother, actually."Dos-Dox said:
The upside is that, should the two of them end up getting along, you can go right on calling him daddy.randompersonrandom said:
Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:
1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.
2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.
3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
So listen, earlier today my mom and I were on a video call, and she mixed and filtered a vial of Amino Lair klow plus a vial of a different pep from GYC all on her own (I've run both of those myself, out of the same kits). She's also holding a vial of KPV and a vial of Epi that came from a vendor/group buy who'd rather not be named, but I've bought from them and I trust them. At this point she gets how filtering works, she knows her tirz dose along with the GHK-cu portion of the KLOW (which, same as me, is the only part I pay attention to), and she has a rough grasp of mg/ml — but she's got her unit counts for each one written down along with her dosing days, and she labeled everything, which works for me right now.
She asked to begin at the standard KLOW concentration, so whether she bruises is still up in the air, but she injected both while I was still on the call and then we stayed talking for another hour, so we'd catch it if she had an allergic response or a reaction. According to her the KLOW was painless (lucky bitch) and so was the other one. For the KPV and the Epitalon she wants me on the call with her, though she's said she won't touch either one until a 30 day KLOW cycle wraps up, since going past two pins in a day isn't her thing. Three is my personal ceiling, so I'm on board.
Beyond the four she already has, she has zero curiosity about any other peps, and that takes a weight off me. The last thing I want is my mom experimenting with MOTS-C and PT-141 and all that other results-may-vary-greatly stuff. She's also told me pens don't interest her, but once the 100 insulin syringes I mailed her to get started are gone, we'll find out if that still holds.
The amusing part is that I never got to say why subq is the only route I'll use. I laid out the four options for particular peps: subq, which is all I'll do, intravenously ("oh fuck no, I'm not going intravenous with something I mixed at the kitchen table,"), intramuscular ("nope. I'm not stabbing a needle into my muscle, please and thank you,") and intranasally ("no thanks, too close to my brain for homebrew.") Those are my exact reasons why I won't do those, and we've never discussed it before.yrrdead said:
My mom really likes epitalon, but she takes it IN since she didn't want to pin every day (the GHK-Cu/KPV is on the way, though. Snoot bottles are quite straightforward, and since she's already set up with filtering, there shouldn't be any problems.randompersonrandom said:
Honestly, this makes me so happy for her. Sema never even crossed my mind — I'd watched my girlfriends deal with nausea and rough digestion, so I skipped right to tirz.Airborne Daddy said:
She gave sema a shot roughly 4 months back and decided nope, 3 days of feeling awful.... Now 2 weeks into tirz at just 2.5mg and she's already down 8lbs.... I've made a monsta. You two would probably hit it off and she'd be all dont forget next month im meeting Random in Juarez for girls weekend.....randompersonrandom said:
His wife would be completely devastated, and baffled beyond measure. "Hold on—a girl you connected with on a forum about all those injectable drugs??" "Absolutely not. That's low-class and such a 2000's thing, sweetheart, I wouldn't stoop to that. It's her mother, actually."Dos-Dox said:
The upside is that, should the two of them end up getting along, you can go right on calling him daddy.randompersonrandom said:
Also, @Airborne Daddy hasn't had enough to drink to wander in here yet, as far as I know, but I'll just get his questions out of the way ahead of time:
1. Yes, she is. And charming as well.
2. She had me young, so you are about halfway between us in age.
3. Absolutely not. I'm all for her living her best life, but when it comes to the who and the when, I'd rather it stay "a name for whom I do not have a face" and "none of my business."
So listen, earlier today my mom and I were on a video call, and she mixed and filtered a vial of Amino Lair klow plus a vial of a different pep from GYC all on her own (I've run both of those myself, out of the same kits). She's also holding a vial of KPV and a vial of Epi that came from a vendor/group buy who'd rather not be named, but I've bought from them and I trust them. At this point she gets how filtering works, she knows her tirz dose along with the GHK-cu portion of the KLOW (which, same as me, is the only part I pay attention to), and she has a rough grasp of mg/ml — but she's got her unit counts for each one written down along with her dosing days, and she labeled everything, which works for me right now.
She asked to begin at the standard KLOW concentration, so whether she bruises is still up in the air, but she injected both while I was still on the call and then we stayed talking for another hour, so we'd catch it if she had an allergic response or a reaction. According to her the KLOW was painless (lucky bitch) and so was the other one. For the KPV and the Epitalon she wants me on the call with her, though she's said she won't touch either one until a 30 day KLOW cycle wraps up, since going past two pins in a day isn't her thing. Three is my personal ceiling, so I'm on board.
Beyond the four she already has, she has zero curiosity about any other peps, and that takes a weight off me. The last thing I want is my mom experimenting with MOTS-C and PT-141 and all that other results-may-vary-greatly stuff. She's also told me pens don't interest her, but once the 100 insulin syringes I mailed her to get started are gone, we'll find out if that still holds.
Your mom is amazing!randompersonrandom said:
What caught me off guard was finding her on Telegram. Shortly after I became a member there, she said hello to me, and I shut her out because I figured she had to be running a scam.Dos-Dox said:
Hey there, Random’s Mom! Glad to have you with us.
If it were up to me, my own mom would jump right into this too—but honestly, I’d rather she never found out it’s a thing. She’s already doing well picking up peptide knowledge and mixing her own supplies, yet I’d prefer to keep sourcing and the deeper research on my plate. The last thing I want is for her to stumble into the sketchy corners of TG or Discord, where she could end up with poor guidance or get ripped off.
100ml ???BNLFL said:
Honestly, I have no idea. I've been here my whole life, but I'm new to the peptide thing. It varies by brand. For reconstituting, I picked up some off-brand ones, though they apologized about the Easy Touch. I also grabbed the same thing from a couple of other medical supply stores.SeaGypsy said:
Is this a recent development? Last month in Florida, Amazon got 2 boxes of 100ml insulin syringes plus 2 boxes of pen needles to me with overnight deliveryBNLFL said:
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.randompersonrandom said:
My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!
I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.
We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.
She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.
So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.GLP1Pharmacist said:
Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.
Glad to have you here, mom!