My mother is visiting, so mind your manners.

Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
653
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
 
Assuming she's headed here, she's probably having a good time on the journey already. A hearty greeting to you, mom.
 
Hey there, Random’s Mom! Glad to have you with us.

If it were up to me, my own mom would jump right into this too—but honestly, I’d rather she never found out it’s a thing. She’s already doing well picking up peptide knowledge and mixing her own supplies, yet I’d prefer to keep sourcing and the deeper research on my plate. The last thing I want is for her to stumble into the sketchy corners of TG or Discord, where she could end up with poor guidance or get ripped off.
 
Dos-Dox said:

Hey there, Random’s Mom! Glad to have you with us.

If it were up to me, my own mom would jump right into this too—but honestly, I’d rather she never found out it’s a thing. She’s already doing well picking up peptide knowledge and mixing her own supplies, yet I’d prefer to keep sourcing and the deeper research on my plate. The last thing I want is for her to stumble into the sketchy corners of TG or Discord, where she could end up with poor guidance or get ripped off.
What caught me off guard was finding her on Telegram. Shortly after I became a member there, she said hello to me, and I shut her out because I figured she had to be running a scam.
 
Hello to Random's mother!!! Glad you made it to the Jungle ....uhhh.......what I meant was.......The Peaceful Potpourretic Palace of Peptide Provisioning!

🙂
 
Sasquatch said:

This guy's crying.

If this were going on 10 years ago, maybe I could have kept my Mom alive.
This resonates with me 100%. What makes it worse is that when my dad was sick and passing away, this was already a big thing — I simply found out too late. Doctor after doctor after doctor saw him, and every single 1 of them just billed Medicare without doing anything else. Now that I understand peptides the way I do, I'm sure we could have made his quality of life much better and probably given him a meaningful amount of extra time. It's a tragedy when the healthcare system lets people down this badly and they go through needless suffering.
 
My parents are both using the peps, but I'm only the courier bringing them fully reconned vials. Nice work showing your mom how to fish.
 
randompersonrandom said:

My mother is giving peptides a shot. From a supplier I trust quite a bit, she's stocked up on everything she wants to look into, plus enough bacteriostatic water, syringes, vials, filters, recon needles and syringes, wipes, and a sharps bin that she'll have all the time she needs to figure out whether any of it suits her. I also sent her the buying list from every place I sourced her items, so she can reorder on her own. Oh, and did you know Amazon won't sell insulin syringes to people in Indiana? I sure didn't—go figure!

I won't push her to learn crypto; I'm happy to place her orders whenever she figures out what, if anything, she wants to keep using or test out.

We live a thousand miles apart, but we do weekend video calls. Her package should arrive by next weekend, and we'll recon a vial of KLOW together—by then I'll be due for one myself, so the timing works out. She's sharp and capable enough to handle it solo if she had to, but she doesn't want to, and honestly I'd rather be involved anyway.

She's got the stairwaytogray link and a link to this forum. I told her, [[Q1]] There's almost no way she'll sign up and post, since she's been lurking in info spaces since before the internet existed.

So every one of you fuckers better start watching your mouths around me, because there's a solid chance you're saying it right in front of my mom!
Down here in Florida it's the same story, imagine that. I looked at a few other places for Easy Touch or BD's, and they turned me down. Eventually I picked up BD's from Undergound.

GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
That angle never crossed my mind.
 
DoctaDave said:

Is your mother unmarried? Just curious for a buddy haha. Glad to have you, mom!
Once she finds out I went online and shared her personal matters, she's going to be furious. And if I also start promoting her while I'm at it, she'll cut me from the will.
 
GLP1Pharmacist said:

Heads up: Amazon gave me the boot as well, yet a Walmart seller sent it over with zero trouble.

Glad to have you here, mom!
Thanks! There's a forum sponsor that gets good mentions around here for supplies, and I'd been wanting to give them a shot — so this felt like the right moment to see what they're about.
 
Dos-Dox said:

Sasquatch said:

This guy's crying.

If this were going on 10 years ago, maybe I could have kept my Mom alive.
This resonates with me 100%. What makes it worse is that when my dad was sick and passing away, this was already a big thing — I simply found out too late. Doctor after doctor after doctor saw him, and every single 1 of them just billed Medicare without doing anything else. Now that I understand peptides the way I do, I'm sure we could have made his quality of life much better and probably given him a meaningful amount of extra time. It's a tragedy when the healthcare system lets people down this badly and they go through needless suffering.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about the possibility that my dad would still be here today had he started tirz or a similar option. The one thing that softens that thought slightly is how improbable it is that he would have agreed to try any of it at all; not the name brand, not compound, not grey.

ambot88 said:

My parents are both using the peps, but I'm only the courier bringing them fully reconned vials. Nice work showing your mom how to fish.
If it were up to the two of us, I really believe we'd simply handle it that way. The problem is the distance between us, and that's probably not changing; each of us is very content with where we live. On top of that, neither of us likes the thought of me sending her already-mixed product, because oh my god, what if the package gets intercepted and I end up straight in jail for shipping something that law enforcement or some DA wants to claim stopped being "research chemicals" once I reconstituted it? I'm just lucky that she's JUST entering retirement, her mind is still sharp as ever, and she's intelligent and accustomed to looking into things on her own and building on whatever she finds out.
 
Back
Top