My Limitless Stack - Nootropics

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

Galapagosfit said:

miameow said:

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
The expectation with Alpha-GPC is that it hits faster, yet that isn't what happened for me. To check if I'd perceive any distinction, I tested each one on its own, in both oral and injectable versions, and for my body citicoline came across as clearly gentler and more potent. I combine it with piracetam.

Right now I'm trying out using the two at once, though I suspect I'll ultimately just keep taking citicoline by itself.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Adamax has my interest as well, however NA-Semax did so little for me that dropping hundreds of dollars on a product that might not deliver isn't something I can defend.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Epitalon: I've completed 1 cycle. People pushed back hard when I went with 5 mg per day, yet at 1 mg and at 5 mg I noticed nothing. Later this year I intend to give it another go.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Not so far, but PGB stocks P-21 and Pinealon, while Dihexa is available through ERP/JKL/WBS, so trying those is appealing to me, Pinealon in particular.
While citicholine is something I haven't used, I did pick up alpha-gpc on amazon, and the results have been great for me. It delivers a surge of energy and sharpens my focus. My routine is 2x300mg pill around noon, and that keeps me going well into the night. Before, I'd always crash for a nap ahead of my shift (I wait tables at a restaurant) — that's no longer the case.
That's great to hear. I only wish choline supplements got more attention — there's solid human research behind them, and they can make a real difference to energy and focus. For me the boost is impressive too, and it doesn't come with jitteriness or mess with my sleep.

I'd also like to know how piracetam treats you, given that it's commonly taken alongside a choline source.
What's your source for piracetam?
I source mine straight from Russia via rupharma.com. Additionally, Wild White is running a GB that ends today, offering Cerebrolysin along with piracetam, if that catches your attention.
 
gnuisance said:

miameow said:

gnuisance said:

Coming at this from the perspective of someone who tinkers with nootropics as a hobby, here's what has moved the needle most for me:

  • Modafinil
  • Bromantane (genuinely surprised nobody on this thread brought it up)
  • L-theanine
  • microdose psilocybin

Selank gets a thumbs up from me too, though the impact is quite mild in my case. Noopept works okay, but it comes across as somewhat "speedy" to me.

When I'm facing demanding work situations, stacking 100mg Bromantane with 100mg Modafinil is what I reach for. It leaves me sharper, with better verbal fluency, memory and drive.

PE 22-28 is another one I'm currently researching, and I've gotten some benefits from it that I detailed in a different thread, though my research is still at an early stage.

Seeing the agreement around CDP Choline in this thread has me excited, and I've put in an order for the oral version to test out.
Appreciate you laying that out. Quite an intriguing combination.

At my age, sleep has turned into a big problem, so my honest aim is harm reduction — steering clear of stimulants and anything overly activating. Even so, modafinil and bromantane have tempted me for quite a while, and I keep going back and forth on them.

One more thing that has kept both my body and mind going through long stretches, though it isn't strictly a nootropic, is cardarine. The cancer controversy is why I've never brought it up here before, and truthfully I can't explain why it works so well in my case.

I'm eager to hear your experience with citicoline. Do update us!

As long as I dose Moda and Bromantane early, my sleep hasn't suffered much. Mornings are when I'm at my sharpest, so I pack them with calls and meetings. Afternoons I keep lighter, adding exercise, then ease into a slow decline in the late afternoon and early evening that follows circadian rhythm.

Cardarine isn't something I've tried, though I think the cancer concern around certain compounds gets exaggerated. Plenty of chemicals we encounter every day are technically carcinogenic, and I'd wager cardarine-type substances don't rank very high among them.
100% with you on that. Still, I generally keep what I post in this space centered on substances that draw less pushback.

Cardarine is a favorite of mine, I have to say. Just had to bring it up.
 
miameow said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
A quick follow-up: not long after I put up this post back in June, I went ahead and ran another round of Cerebrolysin. Sadly, the results were pretty underwhelming. Maybe there was some subtle effect going on beneath the surface, but from my own point of view it felt a lot like Epitalon: both fell short of what people make them out to be.
What's your age, and what kind of job do you have?

I'm in my mid 30s, and I used to think epi and semax and similar things did nothing. The only time I felt them working was after I took on a tough project that forced me to learn very quickly.
 
miameow said:

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

Galapagosfit said:

miameow said:

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
The expectation with Alpha-GPC is that it hits faster, yet that isn't what happened for me. To check if I'd perceive any distinction, I tested each one on its own, in both oral and injectable versions, and for my body citicoline came across as clearly gentler and more potent. I combine it with piracetam.

Right now I'm trying out using the two at once, though I suspect I'll ultimately just keep taking citicoline by itself.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Adamax has my interest as well, however NA-Semax did so little for me that dropping hundreds of dollars on a product that might not deliver isn't something I can defend.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Epitalon: I've completed 1 cycle. People pushed back hard when I went with 5 mg per day, yet at 1 mg and at 5 mg I noticed nothing. Later this year I intend to give it another go.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Not so far, but PGB stocks P-21 and Pinealon, while Dihexa is available through ERP/JKL/WBS, so trying those is appealing to me, Pinealon in particular.
While citicholine is something I haven't used, I did pick up alpha-gpc on amazon, and the results have been great for me. It delivers a surge of energy and sharpens my focus. My routine is 2x300mg pill around noon, and that keeps me going well into the night. Before, I'd always crash for a nap ahead of my shift (I wait tables at a restaurant) — that's no longer the case.
That's great to hear. I only wish choline supplements got more attention — there's solid human research behind them, and they can make a real difference to energy and focus. For me the boost is impressive too, and it doesn't come with jitteriness or mess with my sleep.

I'd also like to know how piracetam treats you, given that it's commonly taken alongside a choline source.
What's your source for piracetam?
I source mine straight from Russia via rupharma.com. Additionally, Wild White is running a GB that ends today, offering Cerebrolysin along with piracetam, if that catches your attention.
What effects have you observed from piracetam? Doesn't it also cause a rise in choline?
 
miameow said:

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

Galapagosfit said:

miameow said:

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
The expectation with Alpha-GPC is that it hits faster, yet that isn't what happened for me. To check if I'd perceive any distinction, I tested each one on its own, in both oral and injectable versions, and for my body citicoline came across as clearly gentler and more potent. I combine it with piracetam.

Right now I'm trying out using the two at once, though I suspect I'll ultimately just keep taking citicoline by itself.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Adamax has my interest as well, however NA-Semax did so little for me that dropping hundreds of dollars on a product that might not deliver isn't something I can defend.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Epitalon: I've completed 1 cycle. People pushed back hard when I went with 5 mg per day, yet at 1 mg and at 5 mg I noticed nothing. Later this year I intend to give it another go.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Not so far, but PGB stocks P-21 and Pinealon, while Dihexa is available through ERP/JKL/WBS, so trying those is appealing to me, Pinealon in particular.
While citicholine is something I haven't used, I did pick up alpha-gpc on amazon, and the results have been great for me. It delivers a surge of energy and sharpens my focus. My routine is 2x300mg pill around noon, and that keeps me going well into the night. Before, I'd always crash for a nap ahead of my shift (I wait tables at a restaurant) — that's no longer the case.
That's great to hear. I only wish choline supplements got more attention — there's solid human research behind them, and they can make a real difference to energy and focus. For me the boost is impressive too, and it doesn't come with jitteriness or mess with my sleep.

I'd also like to know how piracetam treats you, given that it's commonly taken alongside a choline source.
What's your source for piracetam?
I source mine straight from Russia via rupharma.com. Additionally, Wild White is running a GB that ends today, offering Cerebrolysin along with piracetam, if that catches your attention.
Could you point me toward any group buys so I can check them out? Cerebrolysin isn't something I'm after, but the ones covering P21 and similar compounds would be great. 🙏
 
Goonwise said:

miameow said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
A quick follow-up: not long after I put up this post back in June, I went ahead and ran another round of Cerebrolysin. Sadly, the results were pretty underwhelming. Maybe there was some subtle effect going on beneath the surface, but from my own point of view it felt a lot like Epitalon: both fell short of what people make them out to be.
What's your age, and what kind of job do you have?

I'm in my mid 30s, and I used to think epi and semax and similar things did nothing. The only time I felt them working was after I took on a tough project that forced me to learn very quickly.
Sadly, I've gotten older without getting any smarter.

This one calls for a great deal of writing and deep thought.

Goonwise said:

miameow said:

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

Galapagosfit said:

miameow said:

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
The expectation with Alpha-GPC is that it hits faster, yet that isn't what happened for me. To check if I'd perceive any distinction, I tested each one on its own, in both oral and injectable versions, and for my body citicoline came across as clearly gentler and more potent. I combine it with piracetam.

Right now I'm trying out using the two at once, though I suspect I'll ultimately just keep taking citicoline by itself.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Adamax has my interest as well, however NA-Semax did so little for me that dropping hundreds of dollars on a product that might not deliver isn't something I can defend.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Epitalon: I've completed 1 cycle. People pushed back hard when I went with 5 mg per day, yet at 1 mg and at 5 mg I noticed nothing. Later this year I intend to give it another go.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Not so far, but PGB stocks P-21 and Pinealon, while Dihexa is available through ERP/JKL/WBS, so trying those is appealing to me, Pinealon in particular.
While citicholine is something I haven't used, I did pick up alpha-gpc on amazon, and the results have been great for me. It delivers a surge of energy and sharpens my focus. My routine is 2x300mg pill around noon, and that keeps me going well into the night. Before, I'd always crash for a nap ahead of my shift (I wait tables at a restaurant) — that's no longer the case.
That's great to hear. I only wish choline supplements got more attention — there's solid human research behind them, and they can make a real difference to energy and focus. For me the boost is impressive too, and it doesn't come with jitteriness or mess with my sleep.

I'd also like to know how piracetam treats you, given that it's commonly taken alongside a choline source.
What's your source for piracetam?
I source mine straight from Russia via rupharma.com. Additionally, Wild White is running a GB that ends today, offering Cerebrolysin along with piracetam, if that catches your attention.
What effects have you observed from piracetam? Doesn't it also cause a rise in choline?
Nope.

Citicoline supplies choline, which is 1 of the raw materials/building blocks the body uses to produce acetylcholine.

Piracetam on its own doesn't raise choline levels. What it might do is boost cholinergic activity or acetylcholine turnover, and that can drive up the need for choline as a raw material. This is the reason some individuals combine piracetam with a choline source like citicoline.

C&P may act synergistically; for me, taking them together felt superior to taking either one by itself.
 
miameow said:

Goonwise said:

miameow said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
A quick follow-up: not long after I put up this post back in June, I went ahead and ran another round of Cerebrolysin. Sadly, the results were pretty underwhelming. Maybe there was some subtle effect going on beneath the surface, but from my own point of view it felt a lot like Epitalon: both fell short of what people make them out to be.
What's your age, and what kind of job do you have?

I'm in my mid 30s, and I used to think epi and semax and similar things did nothing. The only time I felt them working was after I took on a tough project that forced me to learn very quickly.
Sadly, I've gotten older without getting any smarter.

This one calls for a great deal of writing and deep thought.

Goonwise said:

miameow said:

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

Galapagosfit said:

miameow said:

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
The expectation with Alpha-GPC is that it hits faster, yet that isn't what happened for me. To check if I'd perceive any distinction, I tested each one on its own, in both oral and injectable versions, and for my body citicoline came across as clearly gentler and more potent. I combine it with piracetam.

Right now I'm trying out using the two at once, though I suspect I'll ultimately just keep taking citicoline by itself.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Adamax has my interest as well, however NA-Semax did so little for me that dropping hundreds of dollars on a product that might not deliver isn't something I can defend.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Epitalon: I've completed 1 cycle. People pushed back hard when I went with 5 mg per day, yet at 1 mg and at 5 mg I noticed nothing. Later this year I intend to give it another go.

desinr-gal said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
Not so far, but PGB stocks P-21 and Pinealon, while Dihexa is available through ERP/JKL/WBS, so trying those is appealing to me, Pinealon in particular.
While citicholine is something I haven't used, I did pick up alpha-gpc on amazon, and the results have been great for me. It delivers a surge of energy and sharpens my focus. My routine is 2x300mg pill around noon, and that keeps me going well into the night. Before, I'd always crash for a nap ahead of my shift (I wait tables at a restaurant) — that's no longer the case.
That's great to hear. I only wish choline supplements got more attention — there's solid human research behind them, and they can make a real difference to energy and focus. For me the boost is impressive too, and it doesn't come with jitteriness or mess with my sleep.

I'd also like to know how piracetam treats you, given that it's commonly taken alongside a choline source.
What's your source for piracetam?
I source mine straight from Russia via rupharma.com. Additionally, Wild White is running a GB that ends today, offering Cerebrolysin along with piracetam, if that catches your attention.
What effects have you observed from piracetam? Doesn't it also cause a rise in choline?
Nope.

Citicoline supplies choline, which is 1 of the raw materials/building blocks the body uses to produce acetylcholine.

Piracetam on its own doesn't raise choline levels. What it might do is boost cholinergic activity or acetylcholine turnover, and that can drive up the need for choline as a raw material. This is the reason some individuals combine piracetam with a choline source like citicoline.

C&P may act synergistically; for me, taking them together felt superior to taking either one by itself.
Thanks.
 
Where did you get The Na-Semax-A from

I came across individual vials on a Polish website. But I'm after Kits. Doesn't seem like there's a supplier offering this.

Some people claim that adamax 984 is na-s-a. But unless they put the wrong label on it, they ought to be 2 distinct compounds
 
Is anyone else feeling a bit more on edge when taking pirecetam?

I enjoy the mental fluidity it provides, but I’ve noticed it leaves me somewhat more tense. It’s the only supplement change I’ve made in the past month or so.

Regarding the rest of the nootropics:

Modafinil (big fan, absolutely love it)

L theanine

Alpha gpc

And while not strictly nootropics, the energy blend of Coq10, Pqq, and nad+ has also been beneficial.
 
rodrom82 said:

Where did you get The Na-Semax-A from

I came across individual vials on a Polish website. But I'm after Kits. Doesn't seem like there's a supplier offering this.

Some people claim that adamax 984 is na-s-a. But unless they put the wrong label on it, they ought to be 2 distinct compounds
Uther
 
Sector said:

Is anyone else feeling a bit more on edge when taking pirecetam?

I enjoy the mental fluidity it provides, but I’ve noticed it leaves me somewhat more tense. It’s the only supplement change I’ve made in the past month or so.

Regarding the rest of the nootropics:

Modafinil (big fan, absolutely love it)

L theanine

Alpha gpc

And while not strictly nootropics, the energy blend of Coq10, Pqq, and nad+ has also been beneficial.
Do you pair the piracetam with any choline source? Reducing the piracetam dose might help too. When I overdo it, I get a bit on edge — especially if my piracetam and choline intake are out of sync.

Common signs of -

  • Excess piracetam: tense, edgy, headachy, or overly stimulating.
  • Insufficient choline: headaches or a “drained” sensation can show up.
  • Surplus choline: tension, low mood, brain fog, nausea, muscle tightness, or insomnia may occur.
 
miameow said:

rodrom82 said:

Where did you get The Na-Semax-A from

I came across individual vials on a Polish website. But I'm after Kits. Doesn't seem like there's a supplier offering this.

Some people claim that adamax 984 is na-s-a. But unless they put the wrong label on it, they ought to be 2 distinct compounds
Uther
Wow, that's hands down the cheapest seller I've come across. And after checking out over 40ish vendors while hunting for na-semax-a, it seems like it's pretty much the only spot I've found selling it up to now.

Shoot...

Got any tests showing it's really the genuine compound?
 
rodrom82 said:

miameow said:

rodrom82 said:

Where did you get The Na-Semax-A from

I came across individual vials on a Polish website. But I'm after Kits. Doesn't seem like there's a supplier offering this.

Some people claim that adamax 984 is na-s-a. But unless they put the wrong label on it, they ought to be 2 distinct compounds
Uther
Wow, that's hands down the cheapest seller I've come across. And after checking out over 40ish vendors while hunting for na-semax-a, it seems like it's pretty much the only spot I've found selling it up to now.

Shoot...

Got any tests showing it's really the genuine compound?
I provided the source when you requested it. Whatever you choose to do with it is your call, and naturally, you should conduct your own due diligence. I won’t be offering any remarks about the quality of this vendor or its product.
 
miameow said:

Sector said:

Is anyone else feeling a bit more on edge when taking pirecetam?

I enjoy the mental fluidity it provides, but I’ve noticed it leaves me somewhat more tense. It’s the only supplement change I’ve made in the past month or so.

Regarding the rest of the nootropics:

Modafinil (big fan, absolutely love it)

L theanine

Alpha gpc

And while not strictly nootropics, the energy blend of Coq10, Pqq, and nad+ has also been beneficial.
Do you pair the piracetam with any choline source? Reducing the piracetam dose might help too. When I overdo it, I get a bit on edge — especially if my piracetam and choline intake are out of sync.

Common signs of -

  • Excess piracetam: tense, edgy, headachy, or overly stimulating.
  • Insufficient choline: headaches or a “drained” sensation can show up.
  • Surplus choline: tension, low mood, brain fog, nausea, muscle tightness, or insomnia may occur.
Yes, choline is part of my routine alongside it

That said, perhaps the Piracetam amount is excessive. I had been on just 800mg, though it might be better to divide the doses. Thanks for the feedback
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

Roofy said:

Has anyone looked into Dihexa at all?
I placed an order for a bit, it should arrive tomorrow. If it has any effect, I'll do my best to come back and post an update after a few weeks. Hehe
Any new developments?
 
suriel said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

Roofy said:

Has anyone looked into Dihexa at all?
I placed an order for a bit, it should arrive tomorrow. If it has any effect, I'll do my best to come back and post an update after a few weeks. Hehe
Any new developments?
I had pretty much written off the Lions Mane & Citicoline when things started improving this week — my focus and memory both seem sharper. The Dihexa is what I'm really eager to test; my sense is it could do more than those other 2 put together. Still, I've got enough of the current two to get through the rest of the month. After that, I'll likely move on to the Dihexa.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

suriel said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

Roofy said:

Has anyone looked into Dihexa at all?
I placed an order for a bit, it should arrive tomorrow. If it has any effect, I'll do my best to come back and post an update after a few weeks. Hehe
Any new developments?
I had pretty much written off the Lions Mane & Citicoline when things started improving this week — my focus and memory both seem sharper. The Dihexa is what I'm really eager to test; my sense is it could do more than those other 2 put together. Still, I've got enough of the current two to get through the rest of the month. After that, I'll likely move on to the Dihexa.
To add to that, about a year back I went through a cycle of selank and semax and felt no effects whatsoever. Only recently have I started experimenting with something else, since growing older and memory lapses were starting to become noticeable.
 
suriel said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

Roofy said:

Has anyone looked into Dihexa at all?
I placed an order for a bit, it should arrive tomorrow. If it has any effect, I'll do my best to come back and post an update after a few weeks. Hehe
Any new developments?
I've at last begun the Dihexa. My version is a pill, and I'm on 10mg per day, with 1 week completed so far. Next week the plan is to move up to 20mg, since nothing seems to be clashing with the other drugs I'm on.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

suriel said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

Roofy said:

Has anyone looked into Dihexa at all?
I placed an order for a bit, it should arrive tomorrow. If it has any effect, I'll do my best to come back and post an update after a few weeks. Hehe
Any new developments?
I've at last begun the Dihexa. My version is a pill, and I'm on 10mg per day, with 1 week completed so far. Next week the plan is to move up to 20mg, since nothing seems to be clashing with the other drugs I'm on.
When you say interactions, are you asking about negative reactions or the effects themselves? And has the dihexa produced any noticeable change for you yet?
 
desinr-gal said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

suriel said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

Roofy said:

Has anyone looked into Dihexa at all?
I placed an order for a bit, it should arrive tomorrow. If it has any effect, I'll do my best to come back and post an update after a few weeks. Hehe
Any new developments?
I've at last begun the Dihexa. My version is a pill, and I'm on 10mg per day, with 1 week completed so far. Next week the plan is to move up to 20mg, since nothing seems to be clashing with the other drugs I'm on.
When you say interactions, are you asking about negative reactions or the effects themselves? And has the dihexa produced any noticeable change for you yet?
My bad, I keep thinking out loud. Each day I'm on roughly 50 pills, so my concern was interactions. Tesofensine, Methylene Blue, Low Dose Naltrexone and other things like that have all been tried by me, and every one of them gives me odd responses alongside all the prescriptions I'm on. So far, no change from the Dihexa, which is a shame.

My plan is to use Lion's Mane as a launching point toward better sharpness. Should that fall short, Cerebrolysin comes after. The Cerebro Protein Hydrolysate is somewhat tempting, though based on what I've read it doesn't seem to do much.
 
Back
Top