My Limitless Stack - Nootropics

Ksyusha said:

miameow said:

Ksyusha said:

miameow said:

AlexSilver said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?

What form of Cerebrolysin were you using — the freeze dried version, or the liquid protein version?
The kind from Russia. 1075mg/5mL.
I hope it's fine to pose this question here. Assuming it is.

Do these come straight out of Russia?
Yep, they really do come straight out of Russia. You can buy from Russian online pharmacies, the same way you'd use Indian pharma.
Did the delivery go smoothly?
For me there haven't been any problems, and I doubt it would be any harder in the UK (it almost never is).
 
miameow said:

yeddie said:

The only compounds I've actually used are N-Acetyl Semax Amidate and N-Acetyl Selank Amidate. I also picked up a few vials of P21 at some point, though none of them produced a noticeable effect for me. Exploring this subject seems worthwhile. Appreciate the post.
What was your experience like with N-Acetyl Semax Amidate and N-Acetyl Selank Amidate? If I were picking just 1 of them, Selank gives me the stronger effect. I use it in my nighttime routine and it appears to assist with relaxing. P21 is something I haven't used, but I'd really like to!
Is there a particular citicoline brand you recommend?
 
Currently running semax alongside selank, both intranasally.

Do they actually do anything? Yeah.

Do they get more credit than they deserve? Also yeah.

For me it was a letdown — the effects fade so quickly that after just a few days it's tough to tell they're doing anything at all.

Each one only holds for about 2 hours, maximum.

It's not the round-the-clock mental edge that it's marketed as.
 
miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
Amazon carries it
 
Pocket said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
Amazon carries it

Well, damn. Now I feel like an idiot. I suppose I'll grab some and start using it 😮‍💨
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂

Pocket said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
Amazon carries it
Oral options are something I haven't experimented with.. my assumption is those are the ones sold on Amazon, though Indiamart offers injectable forms.
 
miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂

Pocket said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
Amazon carries it
Oral options are something I haven't experimented with.. my assumption is those are the ones sold on Amazon, though Indiamart offers injectable forms.
I'm really interested in how much the effectiveness varies.
 
I've been lurking on this thread for a while, chasing those superior brain tablets. My go-to for supplements is Nootropics Depot—not claiming they're the absolute best. But I prefer to begin with what I consider a premium product, and if it delivers results for me, I'll then attempt to switch to an equally reliable but more affordable option. I just picked some up, so we'll find out if I'm quick enough to be Einstein. They can be found on Amazon, though not exactly inexpensive. REDDITS for 10% off.



cf1560438ebb6fb46e5fad76ed570905c61f503b51b5f43a80688fda08e99415.jpg




Cognizin Citicoline Capsules



Cognizin Citicoline Capsules supports memory, focus, and mental energy with clinically studied, high-quality brain nutrition. Experience clarity and cognitive support daily.

5ef460359ad9f50f8afbab1d0381da79251d86c5e14c638bc9366b802085054f.png



nootropicsdepot.com

Article for information on it: https://nootropicsdepot.com/article...plement-that-supports-healthy-brain-function/
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂

Pocket said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
Amazon carries it
Oral options are something I haven't experimented with.. my assumption is those are the ones sold on Amazon, though Indiamart offers injectable forms.
I'm really interested in how much the effectiveness varies.
Are you on Peppy's? I'm not certain, but citicoline gets covered in plenty of articles over there. Based on the research I've gone through, there isn't much evidence suggesting injectable forms outperform the oral kind.

A few trials also appear to favor moving patients/subjects to oral for extended use after some time, which is logical. Certain studies focused only on oral too.

I combine citicoline with piracetam since they appear to pair nicely, yet that already adds up to 10mL of injections, 5mL apiece. Oral piracetam appears to be effective enough, so going forward I might simply switch both to oral.
 
miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂

Pocket said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
Amazon carries it
Oral options are something I haven't experimented with.. my assumption is those are the ones sold on Amazon, though Indiamart offers injectable forms.
I'm really interested in how much the effectiveness varies.
Are you on Peppy's? I'm not certain, but citicoline gets covered in plenty of articles over there. Based on the research I've gone through, there isn't much evidence suggesting injectable forms outperform the oral kind.

A few trials also appear to favor moving patients/subjects to oral for extended use after some time, which is logical. Certain studies focused only on oral too.

I combine citicoline with piracetam since they appear to pair nicely, yet that already adds up to 10mL of injections, 5mL apiece. Oral piracetam appears to be effective enough, so going forward I might simply switch both to oral.
Yes, I'm a member of Peppys — I'll check it out 👍

I grabbed some Cognizin in oral form, and also came across Huperzine-A, thought I might as well give it a shot — ever come across it? It's certainly within the same nootropic category.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂

Pocket said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
Amazon carries it
Oral options are something I haven't experimented with.. my assumption is those are the ones sold on Amazon, though Indiamart offers injectable forms.
I'm really interested in how much the effectiveness varies.
Are you on Peppy's? I'm not certain, but citicoline gets covered in plenty of articles over there. Based on the research I've gone through, there isn't much evidence suggesting injectable forms outperform the oral kind.

A few trials also appear to favor moving patients/subjects to oral for extended use after some time, which is logical. Certain studies focused only on oral too.

I combine citicoline with piracetam since they appear to pair nicely, yet that already adds up to 10mL of injections, 5mL apiece. Oral piracetam appears to be effective enough, so going forward I might simply switch both to oral.
Yes, I'm a member of Peppys — I'll check it out 👍

I grabbed some Cognizin in oral form, and also came across Huperzine-A, thought I might as well give it a shot — ever come across it? It's certainly within the same nootropic category.
Up until this point, Huperzine-A was completely unfamiliar to me, though its mode of action appears distinct. Today also brought a new term into my vocabulary: “cholinergic.”

If it were up to me, citicoline would serve as the foundation, with piracetam layered on top, and Huperzine-A functioning more as a supplementary piece. The reasoning is that it might intensify the cholinergic effects, which could be beneficial, yet there's also a chance it might overdo it.

The underlying mechanism, as I understand it:

  • Citicoline = provides additional choline substrate/support for acetylcholine production.
  • Huperzine-A = reduces acetylcholine breakdown, meaning acetylcholine remains active for a longer duration.
As a result, this pairing might either feel excellent or become excessively "cholinergic," varying from one individual to another. Since I'm still getting acquainted with this new compound, I suppose I'm just thinking out loud; I appreciate you sharing!
 
miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂

Pocket said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
Amazon carries it
Oral options are something I haven't experimented with.. my assumption is those are the ones sold on Amazon, though Indiamart offers injectable forms.
I'm really interested in how much the effectiveness varies.
Are you on Peppy's? I'm not certain, but citicoline gets covered in plenty of articles over there. Based on the research I've gone through, there isn't much evidence suggesting injectable forms outperform the oral kind.

A few trials also appear to favor moving patients/subjects to oral for extended use after some time, which is logical. Certain studies focused only on oral too.

I combine citicoline with piracetam since they appear to pair nicely, yet that already adds up to 10mL of injections, 5mL apiece. Oral piracetam appears to be effective enough, so going forward I might simply switch both to oral.
Yes, I'm a member of Peppys — I'll check it out 👍

I grabbed some Cognizin in oral form, and also came across Huperzine-A, thought I might as well give it a shot — ever come across it? It's certainly within the same nootropic category.
Up until this point, Huperzine-A was completely unfamiliar to me, though its mode of action appears distinct. Today also brought a new term into my vocabulary: “cholinergic.”

If it were up to me, citicoline would serve as the foundation, with piracetam layered on top, and Huperzine-A functioning more as a supplementary piece. The reasoning is that it might intensify the cholinergic effects, which could be beneficial, yet there's also a chance it might overdo it.

The underlying mechanism, as I understand it:

  • Citicoline = provides additional choline substrate/support for acetylcholine production.
  • Huperzine-A = reduces acetylcholine breakdown, meaning acetylcholine remains active for a longer duration.
As a result, this pairing might either feel excellent or become excessively "cholinergic," varying from one individual to another. Since I'm still getting acquainted with this new compound, I suppose I'm just thinking out loud; I appreciate you sharing!
Right, that's the idea- comparable to how NAD+ works alongside 5A1MQ, where the two act together and the latter helps sustain and stretch out what the former does as it degrades.

Cholinergic.. that word works for me.
 
Just finished filling some caps for boosting mental focus: Citicoline, L-Theanine, Lions Mane, NALT, and Taurine. Up to now it's been feeling really good. Much less brain fog, and no jittery feeling either.
 
Roofy said:

Has anyone looked into Dihexa at all?
I placed an order for a bit, it should arrive tomorrow. If it has any effect, I'll do my best to come back and post an update after a few weeks. Hehe
 
I don't know what any of those things are. And I'm not curious about them, either—it's simply not something I'm into.
 
To be honest, I can't really say. At doses ranging from 250–800 mcg, Semax hasn't produced much beyond a handful of minor side effects for me. The one clear thing is that taking it later in the day makes it harder to fall asleep. That said, my use has been sporadic rather than the steady routine many people suggest, so it's possible I haven't really tested it properly
 
miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
I've been using Alpha GPC, which is in the same family as citicholine. Using both felt like doubling up, though I've come across claims that they don't act the same way.

Alongside the A-GPC, I take a blend that includes several other nootropic ingredients — Bacopa, Lion's Mane, L-theonine, huperzine, and so on. The combination has been very effective for me.

I inject Semax. Its effects are inconsistent — some days it's excellent, other days not so much. I don't know what causes the variation, but I'd like to move up to Adamax. Magnesium L-threonate is also part of my routine; I'm hoping it contributes something.

Since I take everything simultaneously, aiming for synergy, I can't attribute results to any single item.

Still, looking at the past year as a whole, after

1) giving up alcohol

2) glps

3) semax

4) the rest of the supplements

my mind feels much sharper and more clear. I've picked up Mahjong, I'm studying two languages on Duo Lingo, and my work projects are back on schedule. So the stack is clearly doing something.

I'm eager to experiment with other nootropic peptides, plus Epitalon, which I've heard is also worthwhile.

P-21, Pinealon, Dihexa — has anyone here given those a try?

Any input would be appreciated? Particularly regarding sources. I've noticed single-vial sellers offering them, but I'm somewhat hesitant about going that route..and I'd much prefer to buy kits.

lmk TIA
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂

Pocket said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
I'd really like to look into Citicoline.. would you mind telling me where you got it? A DM is fine 🙂
Amazon carries it
Oral options are something I haven't experimented with.. my assumption is those are the ones sold on Amazon, though Indiamart offers injectable forms.
I'm really interested in how much the effectiveness varies.
Are you on Peppy's? I'm not certain, but citicoline gets covered in plenty of articles over there. Based on the research I've gone through, there isn't much evidence suggesting injectable forms outperform the oral kind.

A few trials also appear to favor moving patients/subjects to oral for extended use after some time, which is logical. Certain studies focused only on oral too.

I combine citicoline with piracetam since they appear to pair nicely, yet that already adds up to 10mL of injections, 5mL apiece. Oral piracetam appears to be effective enough, so going forward I might simply switch both to oral.
Yes, I'm a member of Peppys — I'll check it out 👍

I grabbed some Cognizin in oral form, and also came across Huperzine-A, thought I might as well give it a shot — ever come across it? It's certainly within the same nootropic category.
For the brain to take up acetylcholine — the neurotransmitter it runs on — Huperzine needs to be paired with Alpha GPC or citicholine. Without choline already present, that partnership has nothing to work with. This matters most for people whose diets don't include many eggs.
 
Back
Top