My Limitless Stack - Nootropics

miameow

Explorer
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?
 
How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
 
The only compounds I've actually used are N-Acetyl Semax Amidate and N-Acetyl Selank Amidate. I also picked up a few vials of P21 at some point, though none of them produced a noticeable effect for me. Exploring this subject seems worthwhile. Appreciate the post.
 
Although plenty of folks seem to get good results from CDP-choline, it was completely useless in my case. NA semax, on the other hand, is something I genuinely enjoy.
 
miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?

What form of Cerebrolysin were you using — the freeze dried version, or the liquid protein version?
 
headward said:

How much Citicolin (CDP-Choline) are you using? I've come across 250-500 mg taken in the morning. Does that ever mess with your sleep? tysm for sharing.
Glad to break it down. Every other day, I take 500mg in the morning. I switch back and forth between Citicoline and Choline alfoscerate, though once the alfoscerate is gone, I'll probably stick with just Citicoline. My sleep isn't affected by it, unlike Piracetam, which does mess with my sleep if I take it too late in the day.
 
yeddie said:

The only compounds I've actually used are N-Acetyl Semax Amidate and N-Acetyl Selank Amidate. I also picked up a few vials of P21 at some point, though none of them produced a noticeable effect for me. Exploring this subject seems worthwhile. Appreciate the post.
What was your experience like with N-Acetyl Semax Amidate and N-Acetyl Selank Amidate? If I were picking just 1 of them, Selank gives me the stronger effect. I use it in my nighttime routine and it appears to assist with relaxing. P21 is something I haven't used, but I'd really like to!
 
AlexSilver said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?

What form of Cerebrolysin were you using — the freeze dried version, or the liquid protein version?
The kind from Russia. 1075mg/5mL.
 
tendency said:

Although plenty of folks seem to get good results from CDP-choline, it was completely useless in my case. NA semax, on the other hand, is something I genuinely enjoy.
That is a reasonable way to look at it. I also believe this depends heavily on the situation and on age. From what research I have come across, elderly individuals (>=50 in this particular study) clearly appear to benefit - as for younger people, I doubt much research exists.



c762e425922fe21bd9baf9c2e3e4d3784493c1b9c013ff7bcc72d56093701008.jpg




Citicoline and Memory Function in Healthy Older Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial - PubMed



In healthy older males and females with AAMI, taking citicoline as a dietary supplement for 12 wk led to better overall memory performance, particularly episodic memory. These results indicate that consuming citicoline regularly could be safe and may offer protection against age-related memory decline. This...

b320573d11cf61237bed942e340f6d635a868f885d8811f73223b4cec24c8479.png



pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
 
Curious about how far this discussion will go.

Am I right in thinking that every compound mentioned so far is being used intranasally?

From a cognitive standpoint, the things I've looked into (IN) are:

(Used on their own)

*NA Selank

*Pinealon

*DSIP

*Epitalon

(Used in combination)

*IllumiNeuro - NA Semax, NA Selank, Pinealon, PE-22-28

*Pinealon, NA Selank

Other than IllumiNeuro, every one of those was meant to investigate sleep support for my RS.

IllumiNeuro stood out as interesting - I can visibly notice more mental focus and clarity whenever it's taken. The cost is high, though..

On their own, PE-22-28 catches my interest, and possibly the CDP-Choline brought up earlier.
 
miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?

Have you given pe-22-28 a go?

https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/pe-22-28
 
Right now I'm waiting for Adamax and PE-22-28 to arrive from across the pond. Semax worked well for me — I wouldn't call it an energy lift, but my working memory clearly got better and chatting in social situations came more naturally. I ran it at 750mcg up to 1mg subq. Selank definitely brought a calming feeling; I used 600mcg to 1mg subq in the evening.
 
Researcher.Rigby said:

Right now I'm waiting for Adamax and PE-22-28 to arrive from across the pond. Semax worked well for me — I wouldn't call it an energy lift, but my working memory clearly got better and chatting in social situations came more naturally. I ran it at 750mcg up to 1mg subq. Selank definitely brought a calming feeling; I used 600mcg to 1mg subq in the evening.
I was under the impression that "over the pond" refers to the US and the UK?
 
CNCCurrency said:

Researcher.Rigby said:

Right now I'm waiting for Adamax and PE-22-28 to arrive from across the pond. Semax worked well for me — I wouldn't call it an energy lift, but my working memory clearly got better and chatting in social situations came more naturally. I ran it at 750mcg up to 1mg subq. Selank definitely brought a calming feeling; I used 600mcg to 1mg subq in the evening.
I was under the impression that "over the pond" refers to the US and the UK?
I might be mistaken, but I've also noticed Americans applying it to shipments going from China to the US.
 
Researcher.Rigby said:

CNCCurrency said:

Researcher.Rigby said:

Right now I'm waiting for Adamax and PE-22-28 to arrive from across the pond. Semax worked well for me — I wouldn't call it an energy lift, but my working memory clearly got better and chatting in social situations came more naturally. I ran it at 750mcg up to 1mg subq. Selank definitely brought a calming feeling; I used 600mcg to 1mg subq in the evening.
I was under the impression that "over the pond" refers to the US and the UK?
I might be mistaken, but I've also noticed Americans applying it to shipments going from China to the US.
I looked it up online just now: "Over" (or "across") the pond is an informal idiom referring to the opposite side of the Atlantic Ocean. It's most often used lightheartedly to describe travel or ties linking the United Kingdom (or Ireland) with the United States or Canada.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Curious about how far this discussion will go.

Am I right in thinking that every compound mentioned so far is being used intranasally?

From a cognitive standpoint, the things I've looked into (IN) are:

(Used on their own)

*NA Selank

*Pinealon

*DSIP

*Epitalon

(Used in combination)

*IllumiNeuro - NA Semax, NA Selank, Pinealon, PE-22-28

*Pinealon, NA Selank

Other than IllumiNeuro, every one of those was meant to investigate sleep support for my RS.

IllumiNeuro stood out as interesting - I can visibly notice more mental focus and clarity whenever it's taken. The cost is high, though..

On their own, PE-22-28 catches my interest, and possibly the CDP-Choline brought up earlier.
My shots are administered intramuscularly.

DragonOfTheSea said:

Curious about how far this discussion will go.

Am I right in thinking that every compound mentioned so far is being used intranasally?

From a cognitive standpoint, the things I've looked into (IN) are:

(Used on their own)

*NA Selank

*Pinealon

*DSIP

*Epitalon

(Used in combination)

*IllumiNeuro - NA Semax, NA Selank, Pinealon, PE-22-28

*Pinealon, NA Selank

Other than IllumiNeuro, every one of those was meant to investigate sleep support for my RS.

IllumiNeuro stood out as interesting - I can visibly notice more mental focus and clarity whenever it's taken. The cost is high, though..

On their own, PE-22-28 catches my interest, and possibly the CDP-Choline brought up earlier.
Pinealon and DSIP are both new to me, though I did complete 1 cycle of Epitalon. Nothing remarkable came from it, as far as I can tell, but I'd be open to running another cycle near the end of the year.

DragonOfTheSea said:

Curious about how far this discussion will go.

Am I right in thinking that every compound mentioned so far is being used intranasally?

From a cognitive standpoint, the things I've looked into (IN) are:

(Used on their own)

*NA Selank

*Pinealon

*DSIP

*Epitalon

(Used in combination)

*IllumiNeuro - NA Semax, NA Selank, Pinealon, PE-22-28

*Pinealon, NA Selank

Other than IllumiNeuro, every one of those was meant to investigate sleep support for my RS.

IllumiNeuro stood out as interesting - I can visibly notice more mental focus and clarity whenever it's taken. The cost is high, though..

On their own, PE-22-28 catches my interest, and possibly the CDP-Choline brought up earlier.
Within that blend of 4 compounds — NA Semax, NA Selank, Pinealon, PE-22-28 — which 1 do you figure produced the most noticeable effect? Since Semax and Selank haven't seemed to change much for me, I'm left wondering whether Pinealon or PE-22-28 might be the better option to test.
 
CNCCurrency said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?

Have you given pe-22-28 a go?

https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/pe-22-28
I haven't gotten around to it so far, though it's sitting on my ever-expanding list of things I want.
 
miameow said:

AlexSilver said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?

What form of Cerebrolysin were you using — the freeze dried version, or the liquid protein version?
The kind from Russia. 1075mg/5mL.
I hope it's fine to pose this question here. Assuming it is.

Do these come straight out of Russia?
 
Ksyusha said:

miameow said:

AlexSilver said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?

What form of Cerebrolysin were you using — the freeze dried version, or the liquid protein version?
The kind from Russia. 1075mg/5mL.
I hope it's fine to pose this question here. Assuming it is.

Do these come straight out of Russia?
Yep, they really do come straight out of Russia. You can buy from Russian online pharmacies, the same way you'd use Indian pharma.
 
miameow said:

Ksyusha said:

miameow said:

AlexSilver said:

miameow said:

I’ll be upfront: GLP-1s only hold a mild interest for me, even though I realize this community centers on them. I did spend 6 months on Reta and gave Cagri a short trial too, but what really draws me in is performance enhancement, nootropics especially.

Right now, these are what I’m looking into:

  • N-Acetyl Semax Amidate : honestly unsure what effect this is having.

    N-Acetyl Selank Amidate : also a big question mark as to why I keep using it.
  • Cerebrolysin : I did 5mL over 20days (5 days on, 2 days off). No dramatic boost in intelligence or anything like that, but I do feel calm. Another 20-day cycle is planned before the year is out.
  • Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (a.k.a. Emoxypine or Mexidol) : definitely calming. When anxiety or stress hits, I like combining it with oxytocin.
  • Citicoline (a.k.a. CDP-Choline) : how is this so good? Clean focus - I’ll never give it up.
  • Choline alfoscerate (a.k.a. Alpha-GPC) : for me it wasn’t as striking as Citicoline. Running it with Citi is fine, but I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Piracetam : also intriguing - I stack it with one of the cholines.
For me, Citicoline has stood out as the best. It seems to work particularly well alongside Piracetam, though if I’m honest, just sticking with Citicoline long term would suit me. On it, I truly feel sharper. Perhaps that’s just in my head. Perhaps I should have had more eggs as a kid.

Which nootropics do you take, and how have they treated you?

What form of Cerebrolysin were you using — the freeze dried version, or the liquid protein version?
The kind from Russia. 1075mg/5mL.
I hope it's fine to pose this question here. Assuming it is.

Do these come straight out of Russia?
Yep, they really do come straight out of Russia. You can buy from Russian online pharmacies, the same way you'd use Indian pharma.
Did the delivery go smoothly?
 
Back
Top