My last vial label prototype is done — the whole set is finished

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
Looks like I’m back in trouble again, limited to a single post each 12 hours or so (sigh — do not follow my example, kids)

Wanted to get a shot of my final boss label on a vial up here before I vanish back into the cornfield.



Worked out how to get the lettering quality on the labels dialled right down to lot number level, using thick matte laminate on top of waterproof sticker photo paper.

End result!!! Right now I’m producing a ton of labels themed around GreedyOctopus, one for every pep in my stash. After putting in so many hours chasing a result I was happy with, it finally came together!

My own very high personal standards have been met, and this whole label project is almost finished. I only have to get them all printed.

And as for Zippity. Man, Test is something I only started recently, so I have no idea what I did to land myself in trouble, but my emotions have been swinging wildly — my posts probably show it too. Sorry about that.

Just wanted to put the end results up of my mission to get rid of the Niimbot, which ran a week or two. Riki would be devastated — hopefully he never comes across these posts.

Anyhow,

Look after yourselves, you reprobates.

❤️
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Looks like I’m back in trouble again, limited to a single post each 12 hours or so (sigh — do not follow my example, kids)

Wanted to get a shot of my final boss label on a vial up here before I vanish back into the cornfield.



Worked out how to get the lettering quality on the labels dialled right down to lot number level, using thick matte laminate on top of waterproof sticker photo paper.

End result!!! Right now I’m producing a ton of labels themed around GreedyOctopus, one for every pep in my stash. After putting in so many hours chasing a result I was happy with, it finally came together!

My own very high personal standards have been met, and this whole label project is almost finished. I only have to get them all printed.

And as for Zippity. Man, Test is something I only started recently, so I have no idea what I did to land myself in trouble, but my emotions have been swinging wildly — my posts probably show it too. Sorry about that.

Just wanted to put the end results up of my mission to get rid of the Niimbot, which ran a week or two. Riki would be devastated — hopefully he never comes across these posts.

Anyhow,

Look after yourselves, you reprobates.

❤️
So you are back in the doghouse again, limited to one post per 12 hours or so?

Oh man!!!!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Looks like I’m back in trouble again, limited to a single post each 12 hours or so (sigh — do not follow my example, kids)

Wanted to get a shot of my final boss label on a vial up here before I vanish back into the cornfield.



Worked out how to get the lettering quality on the labels dialled right down to lot number level, using thick matte laminate on top of waterproof sticker photo paper.

End result!!! Right now I’m producing a ton of labels themed around GreedyOctopus, one for every pep in my stash. After putting in so many hours chasing a result I was happy with, it finally came together!

My own very high personal standards have been met, and this whole label project is almost finished. I only have to get them all printed.

And as for Zippity. Man, Test is something I only started recently, so I have no idea what I did to land myself in trouble, but my emotions have been swinging wildly — my posts probably show it too. Sorry about that.

Just wanted to put the end results up of my mission to get rid of the Niimbot, which ran a week or two. Riki would be devastated — hopefully he never comes across these posts.

Anyhow,

Look after yourselves, you reprobates.

❤️
b8ece3a20112a4e64e4e8e17147ce5b0358aad1b7536a6a652ff54380ce6070d.gif


f9c238ec78219c8e7c099d4597ddca8666111025ad9d516d75def16e71952ea1.webp
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Looks like I’m back in trouble again, limited to a single post each 12 hours or so (sigh — do not follow my example, kids)

Wanted to get a shot of my final boss label on a vial up here before I vanish back into the cornfield.



Worked out how to get the lettering quality on the labels dialled right down to lot number level, using thick matte laminate on top of waterproof sticker photo paper.

End result!!! Right now I’m producing a ton of labels themed around GreedyOctopus, one for every pep in my stash. After putting in so many hours chasing a result I was happy with, it finally came together!

My own very high personal standards have been met, and this whole label project is almost finished. I only have to get them all printed.

And as for Zippity. Man, Test is something I only started recently, so I have no idea what I did to land myself in trouble, but my emotions have been swinging wildly — my posts probably show it too. Sorry about that.

Just wanted to put the end results up of my mission to get rid of the Niimbot, which ran a week or two. Riki would be devastated — hopefully he never comes across these posts.

Anyhow,

Look after yourselves, you reprobates.

❤️
So what on earth have you done?
 
Great to see — all it really takes is 1 person who cares enough to build something worthwhile for a whole community, pushing it to thrive and innovate on its own! Thanks @Gr33dyOctopus for putting in the hours working this out! Your regular posts will be missed while you are serving your sentence for whatever crimes you are guilty of! Can’t wait to have you back sharing the equipment and settings details!
 
Back
Top