Pep Enthusiast
Explorer
Every time I put together an introduction that's on-topic and useful, it gets declined, and I've gone over the rules and limits multiple times. What makes it hard is that no reason is given for the rejection, so the only option is to keep rewriting the text.
My reason for getting into peptides was poor bloodwork results (elevated triglycerides, glucose, and cholesterol), essentially a strong case of insulin resistance. I went through one of the online doctors who sources from a compounding pharmacy. The follow-up bloodwork showed major improvement. Beyond that, it's been a total game changer for my daughter, who deals with rheumatoid arthritis in her back. She used to have constant pain that was nearly disabling, and now she's basically without pain.
My reason for getting into peptides was poor bloodwork results (elevated triglycerides, glucose, and cholesterol), essentially a strong case of insulin resistance. I went through one of the online doctors who sources from a compounding pharmacy. The follow-up bloodwork showed major improvement. Beyond that, it's been a total game changer for my daughter, who deals with rheumatoid arthritis in her back. She used to have constant pain that was nearly disabling, and now she's basically without pain.