My 6-week Tirzepatide Journey

Estarossa19 said:

Romulusguy said:

UPDATE: My 9th week on Tirz is nearly wrapped up. The dose remains at 2.5MG injected once weekly. Titrating up wouldn't be a problem for me, but since the medication continues to work at 100% and I'm dropping roughly 2lbs per week, there's simply no justification for it.

This morning's weigh-in was 195.5lbs (9 weeks ago when I began: 211lbs). My routine still includes light exercise: walking 1 - 2 miles a day (4X a week), plus light weights and resistance training (3X a week). Over the last 2 weeks I've incorporated Lipo-B w/ b12 and NAD+ into my stack, and I'm really enjoying it (heads up: the lipo-c is SPICY/stings, and my NAD+ is buffered, otherwise it would be spicy too) — I feel it pairs very well with the tirz.

Still experiencing zero negative side effects.
Nice work! How have the Lipo-B and NAD been treating you since you added them?
My experience with these, past and present:

Lipo-C: The version I received from my supplier arrived as a red-colored liquid. I was aware beforehand that it would cause a burning sensation, and it certainly does—roughly 15–20 seconds of stinging, intense enough that I find myself walking in circles and swearing until it fades. Since I administer 100 units divided into 2 shots of 50 units each, I go through that whole ordeal twice every time. Even so, after the first few times you know it's coming, and you get used to it fast. My schedule is 3 injections per week. Tirz goes in on Thursday, so Lipo-C follows on Friday, then Sunday, then Tuesday.

Regarding what it does: for several days following each injection, I notice a clear boost in energy. I can't rule out that some of this is in my head, but I also believe it's helping with fat loss. When my 10 vials are finished, I doubt I'll buy more. It's not that it's ineffective—it's that I think it already did its job. Back when I was struggling through month 2 of Tirz and feeling sluggish, it was great for getting things moving, and I'm happy with the results I've gotten. Once I run out, I don't see a reason to keep going with it.

NAD+ (Buffered): I was set on getting pre-buffered NAD+ specifically, and it took quite a bit of searching to locate a supplier that actually stocked it, because the unbuffered form is what almost everyone carries. When it showed up... wow. I really do love this one. It's not like a jolt from caffeine or any stimulant. It feels more like a deep, internal energy—tough to put into words—but it simply makes me feel alive. During workouts, I was stronger, performed better, and honestly was just happier. Right now I'm 9 days into a 2 week routine of daily NAD+ injections. The first week I started at 50mg per day, after day 7 I increased to 75mg per day, and for the final few days of this program I'll raise it to 100mg. Following my 20 day program, I'll keep doing daily NAD+ injections @ 100MG, though I'll skip Sat and Sunday. So basically, NAD+ 5 days a week.

Lipo-C and NAD+ have both been great things to add to my Tirz journey, particularly in those weeks when the early larger losses slow down into more realistic, gradual progress. If your energy is low or it seems like your Tirz has plateaued, I'd sincerely suggest trying them.
 
Great to hear that 2.5 is working for you. I take that alongside 1mg sema, though I may test pausing the sema for a while.
 
Back in December, when I was 1 month into my turz journey, I began a 100mg lipo from a tele pharm company. It seemed useless to me, and since it was priced the same as the Tirz, I chose not to reorder. As I continued titanium going on Tirz per their recommendation, I realized that even after reaching max dose (which happened quite quickly, only 4 months in), I went 2 weeks without any lbs lost. I've been checking into gray tirz for cost and saw that some places carry the lipo, but I got scared because I'd heard horror stories about people receiving nothing but colored water, so I haven't ordered yet—though low energy and belly fat are hitting hard. My first round of lipo didn't sing though, so idk what to expect. I'm still researching, forgot a place with legit COA on their lipo.
 
UPDATE: I'm 14 weeks into this tirzepatide experience now. This was me 14 weeks back (211lbs):

1f7674f6d83f5a4df7069a7e1f8e7c23748c9ee9045e9fb600628f2d3c13f559.webp


And this is me as of today (190lbs):

6f1ac730b642a30857365e9f4d94500a84792a977b90dfac3cb0cc9a2c7801a6.webp


My dose is 3MG (unchanged for the last 4 weeks), injected once weekly. My initial target was 190, and the next one I'm aiming for is 180. Most days I get in roughly 2 miles of walking, on 4 - 5 days each week, plus twice a week I do an hour of light lifting. A few injuries are still healing, so going heavy with weights isn't an option right now.

Once I hit 180, I'll share another picture!
 
7 months in now, and my weight has dropped from 215lbs down to 186lbs. For the last 6 weeks I've been doing 4X weekly sessions that combine cardio and weights, roughly 45 minutes of each (cardio first, then the weight stations). The muscle definition is starting to really come through (photos don't capture it fully). My sad little belly says hello, but age, genetics, and realistic expectations of body composition has me smiling at my results nonetheless 🙂

STARTING WEIGHT/PICTURE @ 215LBS, 7 MONTHS AGO

0c8f832b6e6bfdef4c634c7d0ee52061a9b93deca4d27c459b0314894fbf908d.webp


CURRENT WEIGHT/PICTURE @ 186lbs

5cb282ec801c0907bf569139f61ace22a9d0adf5230ee8309255290e91a8f988.webp
 
Now 7 months along on Tirz, my weight has fallen from 215lbs down to 183lbs. Yesterday marked my first physical and blood work since starting, so once the results arrive I'll share them alongside the 6-month-ago comparison. In the meantime, one thing I want to say: the photos fail to capture how much my body has physically changed 🙂

EDIT: To be fully transparent - over the last 9 weeks/injections I've been dosing 4mg of Tirz, and during the past 4 weeks I also added 2mg of Retatrutide weekly. Originally I intended to reduce my Tirz, raise my reta dose, and ultimately switch to 100% reta (the extra benefits appeal to me). That said, the way I feel and the way my body is handling the present 4mgTIrz/2mgReta combination has left me delighted, so I'm staying put here until my body signals otherwise.

7 Months ago:

d89d8289ff9df11f8e90f2b14fc8a49185892959a9b03a932c4c7a4dabc657c8.webp


This Morning:

5f45190e2022056b5d9d9f93c46e301f0f37d01893a9ae583ac467f05cac97cb.webp


e170baeefcff687f0e81a11a142b8b6ee4f377230e8da6437aa66b67c2b12a57.webp
 
Got the bloodwork back, and honestly, wow. Everything came back GREEN. Just a small sampling....

Taken 6 months back, prior to starting my Tirz jorney:

4c64cfccd77e3b106b2f878eebdcfe925af4e71089474afceb1010c3c0bcc73d.webp


9ef3fdb823be0aca42992e92b65c2144970c33864ff3e8450c2573f947f3f213.webp


Meanwhile, here's what today's results look like:

7c05d90751851f9f1351b9982f44f706747025f96dd62cc4e66ff971c362c2c3.webp


394409eb22219b39e18889167b9a71f5c63d0b7f18e3c1c28a93bad153ff4866.webp
 
Back
Top