WYSiWYG
Explorer
I tried searching but came up empty, so apologies if this has been covered before - I think it's tied to the Reta - please don't come at me if this belongs somewhere else 
Tomorrow will be my 3rd pin, so I'm finishing up week 2. Because of that I've been trying to stay more regular at the gym. For hydration I'm using water plus electrolyte products that got me through several Ironman races - things like propel, liquid IV, Precision Hydration. What's happening is localized abdominal cramps whenever I attempt any crunch/situp - after 4 reps I'm locked up so badly I can't even stand. Nowhere else does this happen.
My intake is in a deficit, averaging 1582 calories daily, with an honest goal of 2200/day - but I'm having trouble reaching that total. Protein is generally high, Fat stays under, and Carbs are usually well below.
5' 10" M - 236lbs
Macros Targets-
235g Carbs -
60g Fat -
180 Protein -
My aim isn't only weight loss, it's also a proper re-comp. Any advice for the cramping problem?
Tomorrow will be my 3rd pin, so I'm finishing up week 2. Because of that I've been trying to stay more regular at the gym. For hydration I'm using water plus electrolyte products that got me through several Ironman races - things like propel, liquid IV, Precision Hydration. What's happening is localized abdominal cramps whenever I attempt any crunch/situp - after 4 reps I'm locked up so badly I can't even stand. Nowhere else does this happen.
My intake is in a deficit, averaging 1582 calories daily, with an honest goal of 2200/day - but I'm having trouble reaching that total. Protein is generally high, Fat stays under, and Carbs are usually well below.
5' 10" M - 236lbs
Macros Targets-
235g Carbs -
60g Fat -
180 Protein -
My aim isn't only weight loss, it's also a proper re-comp. Any advice for the cramping problem?