Mt2- 2 doses and I'm still getting darker

amosmylove said:

CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

My reason for trying mt2 was to check out both the tanning and the libido side. On 2 consecutive days I used 250mcg each time, but while continuing to read up on it I chose to pause and wait until I could fit in a tanning bed or some sunbathing sessions afterward, since I came across info saying uneven, dirty or blotchy tanning can happen when you don't get consistent sun at the start.

A few days after those 2 doses, I saw my freckles had gone darker, like it was the middle of summer. That part didn't bother me, since I always get dark when I tan and my face always has freckles by the end of summer. My skin type is 2/3. The first strong sun of the year might give me a slight burn, and after that I tan like I'm Mexican.

What has really caught me off guard is that my skin is STILL visibly getting darker even 2 weeks after I took it. I never thought it would work this well or keep tanning me when I've had basically no sun in the past 2 weeks. It's been stormy every day and I've been handling my farm chores late at night anyway.

At this point I'm reluctant to use it at all, because I truly don't want to end up looking like a brownish orange bimbo.

For anyone who has dabbled in mt2, is this how it usually goes?
Been using mt 1 and mt 2 for more than a year and the tan is still there





View attachment 11547
That color is still really nice! Once you began, did it come on evenly right away, or did you need to sunbathe at the start to get full-body exposure?
My initial approach was mt 1 plus roughly 10 minutes of daily sun exposure, which I kept up for around 2 weeks. Following 4 months of maintenance dosing, I introduced mt 2 in order to achieve an all-over tan. My mt 2 phase lasted 10 days.
 
CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

My reason for trying mt2 was to check out both the tanning and the libido side. On 2 consecutive days I used 250mcg each time, but while continuing to read up on it I chose to pause and wait until I could fit in a tanning bed or some sunbathing sessions afterward, since I came across info saying uneven, dirty or blotchy tanning can happen when you don't get consistent sun at the start.

A few days after those 2 doses, I saw my freckles had gone darker, like it was the middle of summer. That part didn't bother me, since I always get dark when I tan and my face always has freckles by the end of summer. My skin type is 2/3. The first strong sun of the year might give me a slight burn, and after that I tan like I'm Mexican.

What has really caught me off guard is that my skin is STILL visibly getting darker even 2 weeks after I took it. I never thought it would work this well or keep tanning me when I've had basically no sun in the past 2 weeks. It's been stormy every day and I've been handling my farm chores late at night anyway.

At this point I'm reluctant to use it at all, because I truly don't want to end up looking like a brownish orange bimbo.

For anyone who has dabbled in mt2, is this how it usually goes?
Been using mt 1 and mt 2 for more than a year and the tan is still there





View attachment 11547
That color is still really nice! Once you began, did it come on evenly right away, or did you need to sunbathe at the start to get full-body exposure?
My initial approach was mt 1 plus roughly 10 minutes of daily sun exposure, which I kept up for around 2 weeks. Following 4 months of maintenance dosing, I introduced mt 2 in order to achieve an all-over tan. My mt 2 phase lasted 10 days.
Appreciate you posting this! I might give mt1 a try instead.
 
amosmylove said:

CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

My reason for trying mt2 was to check out both the tanning and the libido side. On 2 consecutive days I used 250mcg each time, but while continuing to read up on it I chose to pause and wait until I could fit in a tanning bed or some sunbathing sessions afterward, since I came across info saying uneven, dirty or blotchy tanning can happen when you don't get consistent sun at the start.

A few days after those 2 doses, I saw my freckles had gone darker, like it was the middle of summer. That part didn't bother me, since I always get dark when I tan and my face always has freckles by the end of summer. My skin type is 2/3. The first strong sun of the year might give me a slight burn, and after that I tan like I'm Mexican.

What has really caught me off guard is that my skin is STILL visibly getting darker even 2 weeks after I took it. I never thought it would work this well or keep tanning me when I've had basically no sun in the past 2 weeks. It's been stormy every day and I've been handling my farm chores late at night anyway.

At this point I'm reluctant to use it at all, because I truly don't want to end up looking like a brownish orange bimbo.

For anyone who has dabbled in mt2, is this how it usually goes?
Been using mt 1 and mt 2 for more than a year and the tan is still there





View attachment 11547
That color is still really nice! Once you began, did it come on evenly right away, or did you need to sunbathe at the start to get full-body exposure?
My initial approach was mt 1 plus roughly 10 minutes of daily sun exposure, which I kept up for around 2 weeks. Following 4 months of maintenance dosing, I introduced mt 2 in order to achieve an all-over tan. My mt 2 phase lasted 10 days.
Appreciate you posting this! I might give mt1 a try instead.
After that, sun exposure is required to activate your melanin. I consistently used mt 1 immediately following time in the sun.
 
Back
Top