Moving from Reta to Triz?

Draculawless

Explorer
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Hey everyone!

Right now I'm taking 12mg reta alongside 0.5mg cag, and I'm thinking about switching over to a triz first regimen. I'd like to keep stacking some reta and cag with it, but I'm wondering if anyone has advice for making this kind of transition. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated!
 
I went the opposite direction: tirz first, then reta. On tirz I dropped 55 pounds over 6 months, then hit a 30 day stall where the scale wouldn't budge. That stall began right when I started reta at 7.5mg for my first 4 weeks. About 2 weeks after that plateau ended, I was down 16 pounds. I bumped reta to 12.5mg, have kept it there, and the weight keeps coming off. My goal range is 160-175. Best of luck!!
 
Draculawless said:

Hey everyone!

Right now I'm taking 12mg reta alongside 0.5mg cag, and I'm thinking about switching over to a triz first regimen. I'd like to keep stacking some reta and cag with it, but I'm wondering if anyone has advice for making this kind of transition. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated!
Although this isn't something I've personally tried, plenty of discussions suggest simply replacing 1mg reta with 1mg tirz on a weekly or alternate-week basis.
 
Back
Top