motsc reaction

ultima thule said:

Rezwalker said:

ultima thule said:

Reading through this thread got me pondering...there's a whole kit of Mots-c sitting in my freezer, and I'm planning to begin using it in roughly 2 weeks...then again, 20-30 years back I was dumb enough to shoot up "under steroids" that were likely brewed in some rodent-infested cellar, right beside a heap of coal or whatever, and here I am still kicking 😆
stick with a 1mg dose

skip the 2,5 and 5mg doses

in my case, once i moved up to 2,5+ everything fell apart
Were you dosing on alternating days, or following a 5/2 schedule?
5/2 in my case
 
Does anyone know of a reaction caused by Mots-c taken through the nose?

Because I'm worried about ISR, I've been going that route. My initial batch came in a nasal spray bottle, and I felt the effects right away, so I simply continued using it that way.
 
Rezwalker said:

ultima thule said:

Rezwalker said:

ultima thule said:

Reading through this thread got me pondering...there's a whole kit of Mots-c sitting in my freezer, and I'm planning to begin using it in roughly 2 weeks...then again, 20-30 years back I was dumb enough to shoot up "under steroids" that were likely brewed in some rodent-infested cellar, right beside a heap of coal or whatever, and here I am still kicking 😆
stick with a 1mg dose

skip the 2,5 and 5mg doses

in my case, once i moved up to 2,5+ everything fell apart
Were you dosing on alternating days, or following a 5/2 schedule?
5/2 in my case
I intend to do the same...
 
Turbo-Farmer said:

Does anyone know of a reaction caused by Mots-c taken through the nose?

Because I'm worried about ISR, I've been going that route. My initial batch came in a nasal spray bottle, and I felt the effects right away, so I simply continued using it that way.
The molecular weight of Mots-C comes in at 2174.6 Da. For a peptide to pass the BBB effectively and be absorbed, it ought to be roughly half that size. My guess is that what you actually receive is whatever amount the mucosa takes in before enzymatic activity destroys most of it. Only a small portion of each spray likely makes it in, and that fraction is probably what you are sensing.
 
ultima thule said:

Reading through this thread got me pondering...there's a whole kit of Mots-c sitting in my freezer, and I'm planning to begin using it in roughly 2 weeks...then again, 20-30 years back I was dumb enough to shoot up "under steroids" that were likely brewed in some rodent-infested cellar, right beside a heap of coal or whatever, and here I am still kicking 😆
I'm in the same boat. There's a complete kit sitting in my freezer, yet I doubt I'll ever use it. Dealing with occasional welts and itching from GHK-cu is fine by me, since I'm confident that one pays off despite the minor irritation. With Mots-c, though, the people who report benefits seem like such outliers that I'm not willing to gamble on any kind of reaction when the upside for my health would likely be too small to even measure.
 
ThatNextGril said:

ultima thule said:

Reading through this thread got me pondering...there's a whole kit of Mots-c sitting in my freezer, and I'm planning to begin using it in roughly 2 weeks...then again, 20-30 years back I was dumb enough to shoot up "under steroids" that were likely brewed in some rodent-infested cellar, right beside a heap of coal or whatever, and here I am still kicking 😆
I'm in the same boat. There's a complete kit sitting in my freezer, yet I doubt I'll ever use it. Dealing with occasional welts and itching from GHK-cu is fine by me, since I'm confident that one pays off despite the minor irritation. With Mots-c, though, the people who report benefits seem like such outliers that I'm not willing to gamble on any kind of reaction when the upside for my health would likely be too small to even measure.
The bold ones get lucky 😁 Still, I see where you're coming from.
 
Chili777 said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Does anyone know of a reaction caused by Mots-c taken through the nose?

Because I'm worried about ISR, I've been going that route. My initial batch came in a nasal spray bottle, and I felt the effects right away, so I simply continued using it that way.
The molecular weight of Mots-C comes in at 2174.6 Da. For a peptide to pass the BBB effectively and be absorbed, it ought to be roughly half that size. My guess is that what you actually receive is whatever amount the mucosa takes in before enzymatic activity destroys most of it. Only a small portion of each spray likely makes it in, and that fraction is probably what you are sensing.
Sure, it isn't the most efficient route, but it's doing the job and I haven't had any ISR or anaphylaxis up to now.
 
Yikes! 500mcg of Mots gives me no trouble at all.

What's odd is that I recently began microdosing Tirz, and right after injecting 0.5mg, a sharp pain hit my lower right back out of nowhere. It stuck around for 3 days before easing off. Figuring it might just be a muscle spasm, I injected another 0.5mg 4 days afterward — and the exact same thing happened! That got me concerned, so I combed through every forum looking for others with similar experiences. I came across another woman who was microdosing it, wound up in the ER with identical symptoms, and received a kidney hydronephrosis diagnosis.

Which brings me to right now — I'm sitting in urgent care while writing this. So far they've done urine and blood samples along with a kidney ultrasound. The doctor doesn't appear to believe there's a connection, but I'm not so sure. The pain came on immediately after the injection, and then there's that other anecdotal case.
 
laansasa said:

Yikes! 500mcg of Mots gives me no trouble at all.

What's odd is that I recently began microdosing Tirz, and right after injecting 0.5mg, a sharp pain hit my lower right back out of nowhere. It stuck around for 3 days before easing off. Figuring it might just be a muscle spasm, I injected another 0.5mg 4 days afterward — and the exact same thing happened! That got me concerned, so I combed through every forum looking for others with similar experiences. I came across another woman who was microdosing it, wound up in the ER with identical symptoms, and received a kidney hydronephrosis diagnosis.

Which brings me to right now — I'm sitting in urgent care while writing this. So far they've done urine and blood samples along with a kidney ultrasound. The doctor doesn't appear to believe there's a connection, but I'm not so sure. The pain came on immediately after the injection, and then there's that other anecdotal case.
So this happened following Tirz? That's surprising.
 
Yeah, tirz at a microdose! I figured maybe another factor was responsible, so I gave it another try. The same pain came back. Strange, isn't it?!
 
ThatNextGril said:

ultima thule said:

Reading through this thread got me pondering...there's a whole kit of Mots-c sitting in my freezer, and I'm planning to begin using it in roughly 2 weeks...then again, 20-30 years back I was dumb enough to shoot up "under steroids" that were likely brewed in some rodent-infested cellar, right beside a heap of coal or whatever, and here I am still kicking 😆
I'm in the same boat. There's a complete kit sitting in my freezer, yet I doubt I'll ever use it. Dealing with occasional welts and itching from GHK-cu is fine by me, since I'm confident that one pays off despite the minor irritation. With Mots-c, though, the people who report benefits seem like such outliers that I'm not willing to gamble on any kind of reaction when the upside for my health would likely be too small to even measure.
What are you asking for the mots c? 10mg right? I'd pay 60% of what you paid, or swap ya sema 10.... i dont lie, mots keeps my blood sugar down and im not a narc. Dm me. If i got reta 10 ill do that, but most my reta is 30 and runs me way more.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

I went with 10mg of motsc, 3 times weekly. Nothing went wrong... though nothing came of it either. Seems like plenty of you are actually seeing benefits from it.

Still, if your body is signaling that you should back off, then back off.
My dude!
 
laansasa said:

Yeah, tirz at a microdose! I figured maybe another factor was responsible, so I gave it another try. The same pain came back. Strange, isn't it?!
After my 4th daily 250mcg dose of bpc+tb, the same thing happened to me. The 1st time, no effect. The 2nd time, a slight tingle appeared in my lower back. I didn't pay it much attention. By the 3rd time, a dull ache showed up and faded fairly fast. On the 4th time, the dull ache came but stuck around. 4 hours later, it's gradually easing off. I'm not dehydrated and I slept fine.

I'm starting to suspect it isn't the active ingredients, but instead low-quality filler in the peptide.

I won't be repeating that.
 
laansasa said:

Yikes! 500mcg of Mots gives me no trouble at all.

What's odd is that I recently began microdosing Tirz, and right after injecting 0.5mg, a sharp pain hit my lower right back out of nowhere. It stuck around for 3 days before easing off. Figuring it might just be a muscle spasm, I injected another 0.5mg 4 days afterward — and the exact same thing happened! That got me concerned, so I combed through every forum looking for others with similar experiences. I came across another woman who was microdosing it, wound up in the ER with identical symptoms, and received a kidney hydronephrosis diagnosis.

Which brings me to right now — I'm sitting in urgent care while writing this. So far they've done urine and blood samples along with a kidney ultrasound. The doctor doesn't appear to believe there's a connection, but I'm not so sure. The pain came on immediately after the injection, and then there's that other anecdotal case.
Strange, this. I've been racking my brain for a way tirz might produce unilateral lower back pain on 2 separate occasions following 2 shots, and honestly nothing plausible comes to mind — though the fact that a stranger online (and, I'd wager, the ER physician too) draws a blank doesn't automatically make it benign. In all likelihood it is benign, yet when something repeats twice, that alone justifies a workup, and from what you describe that's already underway.

Hydronephrosis is another thing I can't connect to tirz in any way. My understanding is that it comes from an obstruction blocking urine outflow from the kidney, which makes the collecting system back up and swell — typically from stones, tumours, and so on. I really struggle to picture tirz playing any role there.

What would worry me are scenarios that are all extremely improbable, but the presentation itself is atypical. 1: the tirz isn't actually tirz but something mislabelled — hard to imagine any of the other chinese peptides pulling that off either, though not impossible. 2: a reaction to some component of the tirz or the bac water — if bac water were the culprit, the same thing should show up with any other peptide mixed from that same bottle; if tirz, then a contaminant or endotoxin becomes conceivable. 3: an unusual, very mild systemic allergic response — though far from typical. 4: purely for completeness, a nocebo effect triggered by that first strange reaction. And the most probable answer of all: no clue, but perhaps something.

So the real question becomes whether continuing is safe. Probably wise to stop. Trying a completely different batch of tirz at one dose could be worthwhile, but should it happen a second time, I'd say you'd be pushing your luck to carry on even without a satisfying explanation. Are you significantly overweight? That tiny dose hints you may not be — and if you were treating severe obesity while only just beginning at very low doses, losing access would matter far more. Then again, reta is an option, since cross reactions among GLP drugs are uncommon.
 
RetaRX said:

laansasa said:

Yeah, tirz at a microdose! I figured maybe another factor was responsible, so I gave it another try. The same pain came back. Strange, isn't it?!
After my 4th daily 250mcg dose of bpc+tb, the same thing happened to me. The 1st time, no effect. The 2nd time, a slight tingle appeared in my lower back. I didn't pay it much attention. By the 3rd time, a dull ache showed up and faded fairly fast. On the 4th time, the dull ache came but stuck around. 4 hours later, it's gradually easing off. I'm not dehydrated and I slept fine.

I'm starting to suspect it isn't the active ingredients, but instead low-quality filler in the peptide.

I won't be repeating that.
Since tirz was new to me, I assumed it was the culprit. Maybe switching to another vendor would give better results—I ought to give that a shot. Appreciate the heads-up!

After seeing the dr., tests were done. Fortunately, my kidneys are fine. Hydronephrosis had me concerned, since another person on tirz experienced the very same response and her diagnosis was hydronephrosis from tirz. Which vendor she used, I don't know.
 
lessthanhalf said:

laansasa said:

Yikes! 500mcg of Mots gives me no trouble at all.

What's odd is that I recently began microdosing Tirz, and right after injecting 0.5mg, a sharp pain hit my lower right back out of nowhere. It stuck around for 3 days before easing off. Figuring it might just be a muscle spasm, I injected another 0.5mg 4 days afterward — and the exact same thing happened! That got me concerned, so I combed through every forum looking for others with similar experiences. I came across another woman who was microdosing it, wound up in the ER with identical symptoms, and received a kidney hydronephrosis diagnosis.

Which brings me to right now — I'm sitting in urgent care while writing this. So far they've done urine and blood samples along with a kidney ultrasound. The doctor doesn't appear to believe there's a connection, but I'm not so sure. The pain came on immediately after the injection, and then there's that other anecdotal case.
Strange, this. I've been racking my brain for a way tirz might produce unilateral lower back pain on 2 separate occasions following 2 shots, and honestly nothing plausible comes to mind — though the fact that a stranger online (and, I'd wager, the ER physician too) draws a blank doesn't automatically make it benign. In all likelihood it is benign, yet when something repeats twice, that alone justifies a workup, and from what you describe that's already underway.

Hydronephrosis is another thing I can't connect to tirz in any way. My understanding is that it comes from an obstruction blocking urine outflow from the kidney, which makes the collecting system back up and swell — typically from stones, tumours, and so on. I really struggle to picture tirz playing any role there.

What would worry me are scenarios that are all extremely improbable, but the presentation itself is atypical. 1: the tirz isn't actually tirz but something mislabelled — hard to imagine any of the other chinese peptides pulling that off either, though not impossible. 2: a reaction to some component of the tirz or the bac water — if bac water were the culprit, the same thing should show up with any other peptide mixed from that same bottle; if tirz, then a contaminant or endotoxin becomes conceivable. 3: an unusual, very mild systemic allergic response — though far from typical. 4: purely for completeness, a nocebo effect triggered by that first strange reaction. And the most probable answer of all: no clue, but perhaps something.

So the real question becomes whether continuing is safe. Probably wise to stop. Trying a completely different batch of tirz at one dose could be worthwhile, but should it happen a second time, I'd say you'd be pushing your luck to carry on even without a satisfying explanation. Are you significantly overweight? That tiny dose hints you may not be — and if you were treating severe obesity while only just beginning at very low doses, losing access would matter far more. Then again, reta is an option, since cross reactions among GLP drugs are uncommon.
Hey, I appreciate the reply. It definitely wasn't the BAC — I'm using Hospira from Farris Labs, and it's been fine with all my other peptides, so no problems there. Turns out it also wasn't hydronephrosis, based on a kidney ultrasound, urine sample, kidney function bloodwork panel, and a urine culture.

My guess is it's something in the fillers, so after that 2nd shot I quit using it. I'm skinny fat — just trying to shed those stubborn 10 lbs that nothing seems to touch (diet, exercise, intermittent fasting, high protein, tracking macros closely, etc.). It did take off 2 lbs a week after the 2nd shot, and then I stopped completely. My plan is to test a single vial from a different vendor to see whether that does the trick, but I'm giving my body a couple of weeks to reset and start with a clean slate.

I filtered it as well — so I really don't know what caused it — possibly endotoxins(?)

Once I try again with another batch, I'll come back and report.

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated!
 
Back
Top