MOTS-C or KLOW80 first?

Beardboost

Explorer
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Hello to all you glorious members. This is not about stacking the two together (not YET anyway). Money can be tight for plenty of people, and while I can cover it, buying both at once would be a real stretch. Progress so far has been brilliant, with a lot of weight gone in the first month: from getting winded just walking to covering 2 miles a day (with breaks). Pain is still the big one though, mostly through my legs. Dropping weight should ease it, but that is a slow road. From all the reading I have done, my plan is to bring Mots-c and Klow80 into the stack at some point.

The plan looks like this:

  • Keep losing weight, another 40kg to go! I began at 150kg and sit at 140kg now (not a number I am proud of)
  • Living with pain is just normal now and the doctors have offered little, so easing it and getting more active is the goal (I used to ride 25 miles a day before 40kg went on across 4 years)
Which brings me to the question:

Which of the two would you say is the better starting point? MOTS-C or KLOW80 < my own hunch is KLOW80 for the healing side? The trouble is they both cut inflammation, which is why I keep going back and forth.

Thanks ❤️
 
Back
Top