findsource
Explorer
At 9 AM today I administered my initial 2.5mg dose of MOTS-C while fasted, then held off on food for roughly 60 minutes. The thing I'm trying to work out now is whether eating at that point flips on mTOR, which would run counter to the AMPK activation that MOTS-C is meant to produce. Given that food might dull the response, is eating after MOTS-C even logical? Or does Mots-C keep working when you eat?
So, for those who have actually run this:
1. What's your approach to eating around your MOTS-C dose? Does it still do its job when taken with food? After dosing mots c, should I aim for fasted cardio, or is eating before cardio fine?
2. How do you schedule it - dose in the morning and train later once you've eaten?
3. Is there anything specific to keep in mind for building muscle while on MOTS-C? Right now I'm thinking 5mg, 3x/week, in the morning, then either a run or resistance training.
So, for those who have actually run this:
1. What's your approach to eating around your MOTS-C dose? Does it still do its job when taken with food? After dosing mots c, should I aim for fasted cardio, or is eating before cardio fine?
2. How do you schedule it - dose in the morning and train later once you've eaten?
3. Is there anything specific to keep in mind for building muscle while on MOTS-C? Right now I'm thinking 5mg, 3x/week, in the morning, then either a run or resistance training.