Morning Blood Draw: Could Last Night's and This Morning's Stack Skew the Results?

Peps-Enthusiast

Explorer
Joined
Jun 15, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
I'm scheduled for bloodwork tomorrow. Should I hold off on my injections tonight and in the morning, or won't that matter? It's a pretty comprehensive panel.





1f25f41b51284156bf3fd59c32945c2139e8d909c021f1277c095fe9b5769abe.webp
 
Everything I inject happens before noon, and I schedule it for after the draw - a few of the compounds I use clear within 30min to 4-hour, and I would rather not have a brief surge show up in the numbers.
 
Peps-Enthusiast said:

I'm scheduled for bloodwork tomorrow. Should I hold off on my injections tonight and in the morning, or won't that matter? It's a pretty comprehensive panel.





View attachment 11355
That's a solid question — I have labs coming up next week, and it hadn't crossed my mind that doses taken in the morning could throw off the blood work.
 
Injections go in once the blood is already drawn - keeps things consistent. Nothing in my evening routine ought to move the morning numbers.
 
FYI, here's what Claude had to say on the matter:

If you inject tonight, most of your peptides will have little to no meaningful impact on these results.

Peptides I'd avoid until after the blood draw#-peptides-id-avoid-until-after-the-blood-draw

  • Retatrutide
  • Tesamorelin
  • CJC-1295
  • Ipamorelin
  • Any GH-releasing peptide combination (CJC/IPA, Tesa, etc.)

Reason:

  • Can transiently affect glucose, insulin sensitivity, water balance, and potentially hormone-related measurements.

Peptides that are unlikely to matter tomorrow#-peptides-that-are-unlikely-to-matter-tomorrow

  • BPC-157
  • TB-500
  • TA1
  • DSIP
  • SS-31
  • GHK-Cu
  • KPV
  • Semax
  • Selank
  • MOTS-C (minimal effect on these specific tests)

Testosterone#-testosterone

If what you're injecting is testosterone cypionate, then depending on timing it absolutely can affect the testosterone result. Should tomorrow's testosterone value matter to you, I would hold off until the blood draw is done.

Iron studies#-iron-studies

For Ferritin and Iron/TIBC:

  • Avoid taking iron supplements before the draw.
  • Ideally be fasting.
  • Morning draw is best.

My recommendation#-my-recommendation

For the cleanest, most interpretable labs:

  • No peptides tonight or tomorrow morning.
  • No testosterone until after the blood draw.
  • Fast 8–12 hours (water is fine).
  • Avoid iron, B12, and vitamin supplements before the test.

The only downside is delaying one day's injections, which is unlikely to have any meaningful effect on your overall protocol.
 
Back
Top