More Poker Wins While on Reta

Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit
After several months using Reta, what stands out most is how quiet the food noise has become — and the noise around other cravings too. (For what it's worth, my love of poker hasn't faded at all lol)

The focus I've been feeling is unlike anything I've had before. How much comes from the peptides versus simply being lighter and having more energy is hard to say. (So far I'm down 28lbs)

Part of it is probably confidence from looking and feeling healthier, but there's more going on than that. I've dropped weight without peptides before, and I never felt this sharp or this focused.

Productivity is definitely up. Aaaaaand like the title says, over the last few weeks I've been taking down an unusual number of poker games…😝♠️♥️♣️♦️

Anyone else notice something similar? Beyond weight loss, what other improvements have you seen?
 
I'm definitely experiencing greater alertness and concentration. Whether that comes from Reta itself or simply from eating less, I can't say for certain. When I fast without GLP medication, I also get that intense focus, but being hungry all the time and constantly thinking about food wipes out any cognitive upside. With Reta, I can stay locked in without the food chatter. At any rate, I'm hoping this sticks around rather than fading after a few weeks like some effects do.
 
After losing weight, my confidence has gone way up too, since I look a lot better. GLP1s also cut down my addictive behaviour (like wanting to gamble compulsively at poker). Still, it’s tough to tell whether that explains the better win rate I’ve had as well. Might just be variance lol!
 
Back
Top