Moisture forming in ghk-cu vial?

Jackaboss

Explorer
Joined
May 16, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Vista Sandiego
Is anyone else seeing condensation in their ghk-cu vial when they keep it in the fridge? I've been noticing moisture accumulating inside the vial and I'm trying to figure out whether it's caused by putting the needle in every day or if it's just something that happens with the temperature shifts from taking it in and out of the fridge. Does that mean the pep is ruined? It's on day 20 of its lifespan.
 
Could you share a picture? I have a feeling the same thing was going on with ghkcu a couple years back, though I can't recall how it turned out. As I remember it, Tracy shipped some that appeared wet

Wait, this one has already been mixed?
 
Peotidethrowaway said:

Could you share a picture? I have a feeling the same thing was going on with ghkcu a couple years back, though I can't recall how it turned out. As I remember it, Tracy shipped some that appeared wet

Wait, this one has already been mixed?
With a username like that, we can already guess what your recommendation is going to be!
 
Peotidethrowaway said:

Could you share a picture? I have a feeling the same thing was going on with ghkcu a couple years back, though I can't recall how it turned out. As I remember it, Tracy shipped some that appeared wet

Wait, this one has already been mixed?
The person plainly says the needle goes into the vial every day. A vial that has been reconstituted doesn't behave that way (and if it did, condensation would be the least of their worries), so we can conclude the vial has been reconstituted.

As for their question: a bit of condensation isn't strange in a reconstituted vial. Should there be a large amount of condensation, I'd verify the temperature of my fridge. Stored in the door, the temperature swings more in that spot. Consider shifting your peps toward the back of the fridge.
 
CandyCap said:


They clearly state they have been inserting the needle daily into the vial. Since that doesn't happen to a vial that has been reconstituted (if it does, they have bigger problems than condensation), we can surmise that it a reconstituted vial.

To answer their question. It is not unusual to have slight condensation in a vial that has been reconstituted. If it is a ton of condensation I would check my fridge temps. If they are kept in the door, temp would fluctuate more in that location. Try moving your peps towards the back of the fridge.

Click to expand...
My guess is that you can take your attitude and shove it, kiddo
 
Peotidethrowaway said:


I can surmise that you can fuck off with the attitude kiddo

Click to expand...
Calling that attitude is a stretch. Being referred to as kiddo at 50+ years old genuinely made me smile, so thanks for that.

After skimming through your posts, it looks like many of them are brief and irritated. I'll just block you and that solves it.
 
Peotidethrowaway said:


I can surmise that you can fuck off with the attitude kiddo

Click to expand...





ee1c903bc0ea1a7aa1251573863c3a160b359da8cea54002efa5bd6cd29e0968.gif
 
CandyCap said:


A statement is hardly attitude. At 50+ years old I absolutely love being called kiddo. Thank you...you made my day.

A quick review of your posts tells me you you seem to have a lot of short, angry posts. A quick block on my part will take care of that.

Click to expand...

Oh no. Please don’t leave. Unless you’re heading toward the light — in that case, run.
 
Back
Top