Modafinil / armodafinil

cloratheshadow

Explorer
Joined
Mar 22, 2026
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
California
This may be a long shot but does anyone have a US domestic Modafinil source? Indiamart just takes forever…

I was getting it from a vendor who stopped selling it kind of abruptly and it was incredible. I don’t want to wait a month for it again if possible.. thanks for any leads 🙂
 
The B/S/T channels of Telegram GB groups usually have domestic India pharma resellers. I left Telegram, but I DMed you the one source I still know. He has armodafinil 150 mg in stock for 60 to 70 cents per tablet but sold out of modafinil.

cloratheshadow said:


it was incredible.

Click to expand...
Modafinil stopped working well for me, during the day anyway. So I switched to caffeine and other nootropics, after finding out that modafinil is technically a controlled substance. I also use carbs for an energy boost. When I started reta, it was like being on modafinil again, at least at night with the initial reta insomnia.
 
A bit dearer than India but it can be bought in 10 g quantities on ebay from China flmodafanil, or CRL-40,941 , very slightly modified version, bit more potent I think, and longer half life, for about $85 usd. I have not tried it but have bought other products from the seller, took 11 days to Australia.
 
cloratheshadow said:


This may be a long shot but does anyone have a US domestic Modafinil source? Indiamart just takes forever…

I was getting it from a vendor who stopped selling it kind of abruptly and it was incredible. I don’t want to wait a month for it again if possible.. thanks for any leads 🙂

Click to expand...

You can get it from this place (and a few similar places) but it costs a little more.


https://modafinilusa.com/
 
Calm Logic said:


Way too expensive compared to sources on TG.

Click to expand...

Yeah, actually I'll take the wait. I made a game out of it. I ordered the same product from three of my india vendors to see which one would get here first.

And, even though he annoys me, it looks like Beyond Care is going to win this round! Dude usually comes thru.
 
AlexSilver said:


Yeah, actually I'll take the wait. I made a game out of it. I ordered the same product from three of my india vendors to see which one would get here first.

And, even though he annoys me, it looks like Beyond Care is going to win this round! Dude usually comes thru.

Click to expand...
How are your India sources shipping? I want to place an order but India Post has been shut down for these kind of shipments lately due to changes in tariffs and rules from US government. I know there have been discussions about shipping via Emirates Post and also triangular shipping through other countries.
 
JCO79 said:


How are your India sources shipping? I want to place an order but India Post has been shut down for these kind of shipments lately due to changes in tariffs and rules from US government. I know there have been discussions about shipping via Emirates Post and also triangular shipping through other countries.

Click to expand...

Yeah... assorted sources on TG say that when India Post reopens for the US, there are going to be some heavy restrictions. Might suck, I don't know. Of course, it's just a "some guys on the internet source". <Shrug> Take it for what it's worth.

Meanwhile, everything seems to be going through Emirates. In fact, my other 2 packages are floating around Emirates somewhere but my BC package (also Emirates) is already in the country and will be here tomorrow (according to tracking).
 
AlexSilver said:


it looks like Beyond Care is going to win this round!

Click to expand...
I've been struggling for a month to get around the tariff lock down ReliableRx had it shipped in 2 days after my order. I pay a little more than the regular IndiaMart pricing but it's hard to beat the service.
 
lessthanhalf said:


A bit dearer than India but it can be bought in 10 g quantities on ebay from China flmodafanil, or CRL-40,941 , very slightly modified version, bit more potent I think, and longer half life, for about $85 usd. I have not tried it but have bought other products from the seller, took 11 days to Australia.

Click to expand...
Interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flmodafinil

"As of January 2024, it is in preclinical development for treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome."

Local sources here in the US:




(They also sell other modafinil analogs like CE-123, which is sold out.)


https://umbrellalabs.is/shop/nootropics/nootropic-capsule/flmodafinil-crl-40940-powder-capsule/



https://kimerachems.co/product/flmodafinil-crl-40-940/


I just found another compound, adrafinil. But adrafinil is worse for the liver than modafinil since "the liver must process the drug to convert it into modafinil."
 
Calm Logic said:


that modafinil is technically a controlled substance.

Click to expand...
No need for the word technically. It is a DEA Schedule IV drug, same as the benzos like Xanax, for example. (It's even a banned drug in some countries like Japan.)

I had the misfortune of having a package from India with modafinil seized -- fortunately I didn't lose my Global Entry, but I'll never make that mistake again!

I found a GB (now closed) on TG, so they do exist, but your best bet, as mentioned, is the B/S/T channels on the GB telegrams. It's typically cheaper than the moda seller's websites.
 
Derby said:


No need for the word technically. It is a DEA Schedule IV drug, same as the benzos like Xanax, for example. (It's even a banned drug in some countries like Japan.)

I had the misfortune of having a package from India with modafinil seized -- fortunately I didn't lose my Global Entry, but I'll never make that mistake again!

Click to expand...

Yes, but, Schedule IV is in the same category that tadalifil and sildenafil have been placed. Why would they treat modafinil any differently?
 
Calm Logic said:


They were never controlled.

Click to expand...

Instead of just listening to what some guy on the internet said, I researched it, and it seems none of them are on any schedule.

Now I’m confused.

But that’s pretty much just a constant state these days.
 
Calm Logic said:


The B/S/T channels of Telegram GB groups usually have domestic India pharma resellers. I left Telegram, but I DMed you the one source I still know. He has armodafinil 150 mg in stock for 60 to 70 cents per tablet but sold out of modafinil.

Modafinil stopped working well for me, during the day anyway. So I switched to caffeine and other nootropics, after finding out that modafinil is technically a controlled substance. I also use carbs for an energy boost. When I started reta, it was like being on modafinil again, at least at night with the initial reta insomnia.

Click to expand...
Hey, would you mind messaging me as well? I can't message you.
 
cloratheshadow said:

This may be a long shot but does anyone have a US domestic Modafinil source? Indiamart just takes forever…

I was getting it from a vendor who stopped selling it kind of abruptly and it was incredible. I don’t want to wait a month for it again if possible.. thanks for any leads 🙂
Does it come with any side effects?
 
Back
Top