[MOD/ADMIN HELP REQUEST] is my IP range blocked?

windowlicker

Explorer
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
missouri
Hey everyone. As you can tell from the fact that this post exists, my account is fine, but when I try to reach the site over my home internet connection it just won't load. Right now I'm tethered to my iPhone just to get online, so my guess is that my IP range has been banned somehow?

Who should I reach out to about this? I clicked the "Help" link in the lower right to send a help request, but it told me my mesage looked like spam!
 
I removed the partial IP from your post since it still basically reveals your home town.

That said, we aren't blocking you on our side.

What you're describing sounds like a Cloudflare block, or possibly something sitting between your ISP and Cloudflare, particularly given that Turnstile wouldn't let you send a message.
 
windowlicker said:

Hey everyone. As you can tell from the fact that this post exists, my account is fine, but when I try to reach the site over my home internet connection it just won't load. Right now I'm tethered to my iPhone just to get online, so my guess is that my IP range has been banned somehow?

Who should I reach out to about this? I clicked the "Help" link in the lower right to send a help request, but it told me my mesage looked like spam!
When my VPN is active, I've run into a problem getting connected to this site.
 
Back
Top