MTSpace
Explorer
Has anyone combined the same peptide from two separate suppliers into a single shot?
I was pulling my normal retatrutide dose from Supplier A, and partway through I realized I only had roughly half the amount I wanted in the syringe. Instead of tossing it, I pulled the rest from Supplier B's retatrutide into that same syringe and injected.
Both suppliers' products have been fine for me in the past, but I've never before put two sources of the same peptide together in one injection.
Roughly three hours have passed now, and nothing seems off, but it made me think:
I'd like to hear real-world stories as well as any reasoning people have.
I was pulling my normal retatrutide dose from Supplier A, and partway through I realized I only had roughly half the amount I wanted in the syringe. Instead of tossing it, I pulled the rest from Supplier B's retatrutide into that same syringe and injected.
Both suppliers' products have been fine for me in the past, but I've never before put two sources of the same peptide together in one injection.
Roughly three hours have passed now, and nothing seems off, but it made me think:
- Anyone else tried this?
- Could there be any theoretical concern with combining the same peptide from different suppliers in one syringe?
- Would you have thrown out the partial dose, or handled it the way I did?
I'd like to hear real-world stories as well as any reasoning people have.