Mixing retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin — my experience

zexze

Explorer
Joined
Dec 7, 2025
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
arizona
Hi all, I put tesamorelin/ipamorelin together with retatrutide into a single vial so I wouldn't have to do as many injections, and the result showed up right away.

So I'm wondering: is it okay to give tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide just minutes apart, or on the same day?





d728f50712db3f985ebc0f2a567b6a2c5ed21c3f273d576c30b607335c66f43e.webp
 
Honestly, as long as you avoid pulling them into one syringe or putting them into the very same exact injection site (lol), there’s nothing to worry about
 
zexze said:

Hi all, I put tesamorelin/ipamorelin together with retatrutide into a single vial so I wouldn't have to do as many injections, and the result showed up right away.

So I'm wondering: is it okay to give tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide just minutes apart, or on the same day?





View attachment 11915

Absolutely. The primary rationale for spacing my injections across the day is to keep endotoxin exposure as minimal as I can.
 
Using separate injection sites means they never come into direct contact. Surely somebody here has used both on one day, just as separate shots.

Nice sludge, by the way.
 
zexze said:

Hi all, I put tesamorelin/ipamorelin together with retatrutide into a single vial so I wouldn't have to do as many injections, and the result showed up right away.

So I'm wondering: is it okay to give tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide just minutes apart, or on the same day?





View attachment 11915
From what I know, you should never combine peptides other than another GLP-1 in the same syringe. Back when I began, I drew mots c and a GLP-1 into one syringe, and the mixture solidified into a brick.
 
zexze said:

Hi all, I put tesamorelin/ipamorelin together with retatrutide into a single vial so I wouldn't have to do as many injections, and the result showed up right away.

So I'm wondering: is it okay to give tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide just minutes apart, or on the same day?





View attachment 11915

For those who prefer not to use pens, I really like the 6-mm, 50-cc (0.5 ml) ReliOn insulin syringes available at the Walmart pharmacy for roughly $12.
 
Foggy-Hollow said:

Using separate injection sites means they never come into direct contact. Surely somebody here has used both on one day, just as separate shots.

Nice sludge, by the way.
Previously, I've administered them just minutes apart, though I injected into different areas of my abdomen, haha.
 
zexze said:

My next plan was to combine Mots-C and BPC-157.
Arizona's summer warmth has arrived ahead of schedule this year, and it's making clear thinking a challenge.

Among peptides, MOTS-c ranks high for triggering a body-wide immune response, including anaphylaxis, particularly when injected intramuscularly. Combining it with another compound, even if only within one syringe, might increase that danger.
 
zexze said:

Hi all, I put tesamorelin/ipamorelin together with retatrutide into a single vial so I wouldn't have to do as many injections, and the result showed up right away.

So I'm wondering: is it okay to give tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide just minutes apart, or on the same day?





View attachment 11915
In my view, GLPs ought not to be combined with any other peptides inside one vial, syringe, or pen. As for me, I've had zero problems injecting Tesa/Ipa alongside additional peptides, Triz included, as a regular part of what I do each day.
 
For figuring out which peptides are compatible for mixing, this chart is a solid reference.
 
When I attempted to reconstitute Semaglutide using my injectable glutithione/vitamin c blend, the outcome was identical. This happened purely by mistake. The Hospira vial and the Glutithione vial look nearly identical in size. Of all my peptide mishaps, that one takes the prize for stupidity. Luckily it turned to gel!! If it hadn't, I have no idea what the consequences might have been!!
 
Ragu1 said:

For figuring out which peptides are compatible for mixing, this chart is a solid reference.
Beyond that, it's only anecdotal — the original post says it reflects what wellness clinics handed out to patients back when it was made. That's not exactly strong proof. I'd treat it with caution. Personally, I never put different peptides into one syringe, though that's just my own habit. Once in a while I'll combine them in the same vial after reconstitution — GHK-Cu with KPV, for instance — but that's the limit for me.
 
Ragu1 said:

For figuring out which peptides are compatible for mixing, this chart is a solid reference.
Appreciate the chart, it'll come in useful

Didn't expect GHK-Cu to mix that well. Figured the copper would react more
 
Back
Top