Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chopper said:
Based on personal experience, stacking the 2 produced strong results for belly-area flattening and visceral fat. My wife continues using this pairing and it's still going well. I've got 40-50 left before reaching my target, though Tesa and afterward gh have kept me from shedding as much muscle alongside fat as a BMI scale and my Samsung watch would suggest. At first, on tirzepatide, I was losing a fair bit of muscle along with fat; then I brought in Reta and reduced the Tirzepatide. By those metrics (even if they aren't exactly reliable), muscle loss slowed. When Tesa was added, the readings actually showed a small muscle increase. After dropping Tesa and switching to low-dose gh, muscle response looks roughly comparable, with a bit more water retention and, strangely, slightly improved glucose control compared to Tesa.
That last part might simply reflect better overall health rather than Tesa versus gh. Once I hit goal, I might try Tesa again to check whether that pattern holds for me or flips at that stage.
Calm Logic said:
Chopper said:
Based on personal experience, stacking the 2 produced strong results for belly-area flattening and visceral fat. My wife continues using this pairing and it's still going well. I've got 40-50 left before reaching my target, though Tesa and afterward gh have kept me from shedding as much muscle alongside fat as a BMI scale and my Samsung watch would suggest. At first, on tirzepatide, I was losing a fair bit of muscle along with fat; then I brought in Reta and reduced the Tirzepatide. By those metrics (even if they aren't exactly reliable), muscle loss slowed. When Tesa was added, the readings actually showed a small muscle increase. After dropping Tesa and switching to low-dose gh, muscle response looks roughly comparable, with a bit more water retention and, strangely, slightly improved glucose control compared to Tesa.
That last part might simply reflect better overall health rather than Tesa versus gh. Once I hit goal, I might try Tesa again to check whether that pattern holds for me or flips at that stage.
From what I recall, @hexagonal went through something similar when comparing HGH with tesa — maybe even to a greater degree.
Gemini said:
If your IGF-1 levels get high enough from the 2 IU of HGH, the "insulin-like" effects of the IGF-1 can sometimes override the "anti-insulin" effects of the GH itself, leading to surprisingly stable blood sugar.
Nitric Oxide (NO) is a massive factor in how your body handles sugar, and HGH has a direct, positive influence on it that Tesamorelin may not match as effectively.
If 2 IU of HGH helps you sleep significantly better than 2 mg of Tesamorelin, your morning cortisol levels will be lower. Lower cortisol = less sugar dumped by the liver in the morning (the "Dawn Phenomenon"). For some, the metabolic benefit of better sleep outweighs the direct impact of the HGH.
If HGH boosts your T3 levels more effectively than Tesamorelin, your basal metabolic rate increases. You burn more energy just sitting there, which can help "clear" the extra glucose HGH is creating.
Click to expand...
yes, that's the primary factor. Begin with a low dose, then raise it after 1 or 2 months.Chopper said:
Calm Logic said:
Chopper said:
Based on personal experience, stacking the 2 produced strong results for belly-area flattening and visceral fat. My wife continues using this pairing and it's still going well. I've got 40-50 left before reaching my target, though Tesa and afterward gh have kept me from shedding as much muscle alongside fat as a BMI scale and my Samsung watch would suggest. At first, on tirzepatide, I was losing a fair bit of muscle along with fat; then I brought in Reta and reduced the Tirzepatide. By those metrics (even if they aren't exactly reliable), muscle loss slowed. When Tesa was added, the readings actually showed a small muscle increase. After dropping Tesa and switching to low-dose gh, muscle response looks roughly comparable, with a bit more water retention and, strangely, slightly improved glucose control compared to Tesa.
That last part might simply reflect better overall health rather than Tesa versus gh. Once I hit goal, I might try Tesa again to check whether that pattern holds for me or flips at that stage.
From what I recall, @hexagonal went through something similar when comparing HGH with tesa — maybe even to a greater degree.
I'm relieved, since I was starting to think I'd lost it—every source I came across claimed HGH would push it up further. Still, could the reason be that folks are simply running their dose too high?
This combo is fantastic. For body recomposition, I'd strongly suggest it.olehandro said:
How do you all feel about pairing Reta and Teza?
Anyone here given it a try?
Consider HGH fragment 176-191. Unlike HGH (Somatropin), it doesn't elevate glucose in the same manner. 176-191 also lacks the muscle-building effects of regular HGH, but it does burn fat. Your choice should depend on whether you're aiming for fat loss, muscle gain, or both. One raises glucose, while the other doesn't affect it. For those of us over 50, HGH 176-191 is likely the better option.Chopper said:
Calm Logic said:
Chopper said:
Based on personal experience, stacking the 2 produced strong results for belly-area flattening and visceral fat. My wife continues using this pairing and it's still going well. I've got 40-50 left before reaching my target, though Tesa and afterward gh have kept me from shedding as much muscle alongside fat as a BMI scale and my Samsung watch would suggest. At first, on tirzepatide, I was losing a fair bit of muscle along with fat; then I brought in Reta and reduced the Tirzepatide. By those metrics (even if they aren't exactly reliable), muscle loss slowed. When Tesa was added, the readings actually showed a small muscle increase. After dropping Tesa and switching to low-dose gh, muscle response looks roughly comparable, with a bit more water retention and, strangely, slightly improved glucose control compared to Tesa.
That last part might simply reflect better overall health rather than Tesa versus gh. Once I hit goal, I might try Tesa again to check whether that pattern holds for me or flips at that stage.
From what I recall, @hexagonal went through something similar when comparing HGH with tesa — maybe even to a greater degree.
I'm relieved, since I was starting to think I'd lost it—every source I came across claimed HGH would push it up further. Still, could the reason be that folks are simply running their dose too high?
Lovedog100 said:
Consider HGH fragment 176-191. Unlike HGH (Somatropin), it doesn't elevate glucose in the same manner. 176-191 also lacks the muscle-building effects of regular HGH, but it does burn fat. Your choice should depend on whether you're aiming for fat loss, muscle gain, or both. One raises glucose, while the other doesn't affect it. For those of us over 50, HGH 176-191 is likely the better option.Chopper said:
Calm Logic said:
Chopper said:
Based on personal experience, stacking the 2 produced strong results for belly-area flattening and visceral fat. My wife continues using this pairing and it's still going well. I've got 40-50 left before reaching my target, though Tesa and afterward gh have kept me from shedding as much muscle alongside fat as a BMI scale and my Samsung watch would suggest. At first, on tirzepatide, I was losing a fair bit of muscle along with fat; then I brought in Reta and reduced the Tirzepatide. By those metrics (even if they aren't exactly reliable), muscle loss slowed. When Tesa was added, the readings actually showed a small muscle increase. After dropping Tesa and switching to low-dose gh, muscle response looks roughly comparable, with a bit more water retention and, strangely, slightly improved glucose control compared to Tesa.
That last part might simply reflect better overall health rather than Tesa versus gh. Once I hit goal, I might try Tesa again to check whether that pattern holds for me or flips at that stage.
From what I recall, @hexagonal went through something similar when comparing HGH with tesa — maybe even to a greater degree.
I'm relieved, since I was starting to think I'd lost it—every source I came across claimed HGH would push it up further. Still, could the reason be that folks are simply running their dose too high?
What follows is only my own view, shaped in part by what others have said. When it comes to choosing between Tesamorlin and HGH, I lean toward Tesamorlin. That said, I'm not 30 years old.Calm Logic said:
Lovedog100 said:
Consider HGH fragment 176-191. Unlike HGH (Somatropin), it doesn't elevate glucose in the same manner. 176-191 also lacks the muscle-building effects of regular HGH, but it does burn fat. Your choice should depend on whether you're aiming for fat loss, muscle gain, or both. One raises glucose, while the other doesn't affect it. For those of us over 50, HGH 176-191 is likely the better option.Chopper said:
Calm Logic said:
Chopper said:
Based on personal experience, stacking the 2 produced strong results for belly-area flattening and visceral fat. My wife continues using this pairing and it's still going well. I've got 40-50 left before reaching my target, though Tesa and afterward gh have kept me from shedding as much muscle alongside fat as a BMI scale and my Samsung watch would suggest. At first, on tirzepatide, I was losing a fair bit of muscle along with fat; then I brought in Reta and reduced the Tirzepatide. By those metrics (even if they aren't exactly reliable), muscle loss slowed. When Tesa was added, the readings actually showed a small muscle increase. After dropping Tesa and switching to low-dose gh, muscle response looks roughly comparable, with a bit more water retention and, strangely, slightly improved glucose control compared to Tesa.
That last part might simply reflect better overall health rather than Tesa versus gh. Once I hit goal, I might try Tesa again to check whether that pattern holds for me or flips at that stage.
From what I recall, @hexagonal went through something similar when comparing HGH with tesa — maybe even to a greater degree.
I'm relieved, since I was starting to think I'd lost it—every source I came across claimed HGH would push it up further. Still, could the reason be that folks are simply running their dose too high?
How about using HGH to stop muscle loss during GLP treatment?
On HGH, GLPs could additionally assist in avoiding glucose/insulin problems, and so might Jardiance or supplements such as berberine. Testing is useful too — for instance, I would add fasting insulin (plus C-Peptide) alongside IGF-1, and routine bloodwork such as a CMP (for glucose), with an A1C checked occasionally.
GeraltRedhammer said:
Stosuję 3 mg Retatrutydu oraz 1 mg Tesamorelinu razem z 300 mcg Ipamorelinu codziennie – efekt jest synergiczny i potęguje działanie Tesy, co rzadko się zdarza, gdy 1+1=3.
U mnie ten zestaw sprawdza się znakomicie. Waga spada powoli, mniej więcej 0,5 kg na tydzień, a jednocześnie zyskuję siłę i masę mięśniową. To idealne rozwiązanie dla rekompozycji ciała.
Gemini said:
I am taking 3 mg of Retatrutide and 1 mg of Tesamorelin with 300 mcg of Ipamorelin once a day—it works synergistically and enhances the effects of the Tesa, which is one of those rare situations where 1 + 1 = 3.
This combination is working great for me. I’m slowly losing weight, about 0.5 kg per week, but at the same time, I’m building strength and muscle mass. It’s the ideal combination for body recomposition.
Click to expand...
I have not spoken to anybody who tried it yet. Personally, I have accepted my role as a peptide Guinea pig.Lovedog100 said:
I'm running both. The combo has been really effective for me, as long as the cost isn't a problem. Each month, Tesamorlin costs more than Reta does. My rate of weight loss has picked up. The thing I dislike is injecting every day. My preference would be 2 or 3 shots per week at double the dose. So far, I haven't spoken with anyone else who has given it a try.
What's the basis for saying someone needs to do resistance training focused on the abs and midsection? Does it actually shift visceral fat around, and does that in turn help trigger fat loss?UpDownLeftRightAS* said:
Works great, particularly if your goal weight is within reach. Something I really want to emphasize: look into Egrifta (tesamorelin) dosing and what resistance training can do, especially around the abdomen and midsection.
Short sessions count too. Aim for 15–20 minutes daily with basic moves ... push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, wall sits, stretching, or any movements you can keep doing regularly. Staying consistent beats going hard.
Adding yoga or Pilates, if you can, may speed things up considerably through core strengthening and better overall muscle engagement.
The main thing is picking a routine you'll actually follow each day.