Mixing Reta in a Single Syringe

pepper56

Explorer
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hi, is it possible to draw reta, tesa and mots-C into the same syringe and give them together in 1 shot? Like this: 20 units of reta, 10 units of tesa, and 10 units of mots — all combined in 1 syringe?

Thanks!
 
pepper56 said:

Hi, is it possible to draw reta, tesa and mots-C into the same syringe and give them together in 1 shot? Like this: 20 units of reta, 10 units of tesa, and 10 units of mots — all combined in 1 syringe?

Thanks!
That's not something I'd suggest.
 
Based on what I've come across, GLP-1s in particular shouldn't be mixed together in a single injection...Certain peps are fine to combine, wolverine blend, GLOW KLOW being the most noted/popular, but GLPs Uber alone...
 
You could do it, but combining them isn't wise since their behavior together in solution is unknown.

Plus, the last thing you want is for those nasty inflammatory responses from MOTS-C to train your immune system to go after the other 2 peptides.
 
Flash-BCR said:

Based on what I've come across, GLP-1s in particular shouldn't be mixed together in a single injection...Certain peps are fine to combine, wolverine blend, GLOW KLOW being the most noted/popular, but GLPs Uber alone...
is it that mixing the peps would destroy them, or that it would destroy me?🙃
 
eidos said:

You could do it, but combining them isn't wise since their behavior together in solution is unknown.

Plus, the last thing you want is for those nasty inflammatory responses from MOTS-C to train your immune system to go after the other 2 peptides.
yes, that's not something I'm after
 
pepper56 said:

Flash-BCR said:

Based on what I've come across, GLP-1s in particular shouldn't be mixed together in a single injection...Certain peps are fine to combine, wolverine blend, GLOW KLOW being the most noted/popular, but GLPs Uber alone...
is it that mixing the peps would destroy them, or that it would destroy me?🙃
The peptide will be ruined—it becomes like cottage cheese. Only GLPs are safe to mix with each other (sema, reta, triz, cargi); nothing else. B12, 5 Amino and NAD are compatible together, though they are acidic. As a rule, most other peps can be mixed with one another.....generally.

Should clumping appear inside the syringe after combining, that means it isn't stable.
 
pepper56 said:

anotherusername said:

Carrying out all 3 shots the correct way is both safer and less of a hassle.
does that mean I need to do 3 separate injections?

c93c7d033c440ab36736acade6dc28ff0b64ef2f75fdb058d8fec86f8983ba3a.gif
 
pepper56 said:

eidos said:

You could do it, but combining them isn't wise since their behavior together in solution is unknown.

Plus, the last thing you want is for those nasty inflammatory responses from MOTS-C to train your immune system to go after the other 2 peptides.
yes, that's not something I'm after
Easy answer: avoid doing that.
 
pepper56 said:

anotherusername said:

Carrying out all 3 shots the correct way is both safer and less of a hassle.
does that mean I need to do 3 separate injections?
Nothing is forcing you to do it. Still, the majority of people in this community give themselves several shots each day.

Should that be something you cannot accept, then this approach probably isn't right for you. Choosing a riskier route just to avoid a few 31 gauge needle pokes doesn't make much sense. When someone reacts badly to a single peptide, knowing exactly what went into which spot makes it far easier to trace the cause. On top of that, drawing from several vials into a single syringe opens the door to dosing mistakes. And Tessamorelin breaks down easily, so it should never be combined with anything. Reta likewise shouldn't be mixed, for safety reasons. Beyond that, since the needle itself seems to bother you, pushing it through several rubber stoppers before it reaches your skin will only make the poke worse. There's also this: if you blend peptides and your body turns against one of them, you could end up reacting to the rest too, simply because they were mixed before. You're a grown-up, so if all of that strikes you as preferable to a few tiny needles, then do whatever suits you.
 
This idea has come up in a few spots. I wouldn't take it as absolute truth, but it's a useful point of reference. Since I inject every day, I simply fill several pens ahead of time and get them done in one go. Prepping takes a little while, yet I'm already reconstituting and filtering, so putting it into a cartridge rather than yet another vial doesn't add much work. On top of that, injection time drops a lot, it's simpler to bring along when traveling, and so on.

Image unavailable
 
anotherusername said:

pepper56 said:

anotherusername said:

Carrying out all 3 shots the correct way is both safer and less of a hassle.
does that mean I need to do 3 separate injections?
Nothing is forcing you to do it. Still, the majority of people in this community give themselves several shots each day.

Should that be something you cannot accept, then this approach probably isn't right for you. Choosing a riskier route just to avoid a few 31 gauge needle pokes doesn't make much sense. When someone reacts badly to a single peptide, knowing exactly what went into which spot makes it far easier to trace the cause. On top of that, drawing from several vials into a single syringe opens the door to dosing mistakes. And Tessamorelin breaks down easily, so it should never be combined with anything. Reta likewise shouldn't be mixed, for safety reasons. Beyond that, since the needle itself seems to bother you, pushing it through several rubber stoppers before it reaches your skin will only make the poke worse. There's also this: if you blend peptides and your body turns against one of them, you could end up reacting to the rest too, simply because they were mixed before. You're a grown-up, so if all of that strikes you as preferable to a few tiny needles, then do whatever suits you.
I believe there's a misunderstanding on your part here. That passive aggressive tone isn't necessary—as you pointed out, we're adults, not children, when we talk to one another. Let me be clear: tiny needles don't scare me at all. I was simply wondering whether there might be a simpler approach than the one I already use… Honestly, the pinning is the fun part, and I get some enjoyment out of it. So please don't jump to conclusions when you don't know who's on the other side of the screen. That said, thanks for your help!
 
jsc1980 said:

This idea has come up in a few spots. I wouldn't take it as absolute truth, but it's a useful point of reference. Since I inject every day, I simply fill several pens ahead of time and get them done in one go. Prepping takes a little while, yet I'm already reconstituting and filtering, so putting it into a cartridge rather than yet another vial doesn't add much work. On top of that, injection time drops a lot, it's simpler to bring along when traveling, and so on.

Image unavailable
This helps a lot, thank you!!
 
pepper56 said:

anotherusername said:

pepper56 said:

anotherusername said:

Carrying out all 3 shots the correct way is both safer and less of a hassle.
does that mean I need to do 3 separate injections?
Nothing is forcing you to do it. Still, the majority of people in this community give themselves several shots each day.

Should that be something you cannot accept, then this approach probably isn't right for you. Choosing a riskier route just to avoid a few 31 gauge needle pokes doesn't make much sense. When someone reacts badly to a single peptide, knowing exactly what went into which spot makes it far easier to trace the cause. On top of that, drawing from several vials into a single syringe opens the door to dosing mistakes. And Tessamorelin breaks down easily, so it should never be combined with anything. Reta likewise shouldn't be mixed, for safety reasons. Beyond that, since the needle itself seems to bother you, pushing it through several rubber stoppers before it reaches your skin will only make the poke worse. There's also this: if you blend peptides and your body turns against one of them, you could end up reacting to the rest too, simply because they were mixed before. You're a grown-up, so if all of that strikes you as preferable to a few tiny needles, then do whatever suits you.
I believe there's a misunderstanding on your part here. That passive aggressive tone isn't necessary—as you pointed out, we're adults, not children, when we talk to one another. Let me be clear: tiny needles don't scare me at all. I was simply wondering whether there might be a simpler approach than the one I already use… Honestly, the pinning is the fun part, and I get some enjoyment out of it. So please don't jump to conclusions when you don't know who's on the other side of the screen. That said, thanks for your help!
Honestly, for me, putting peps together in a single syringe would be more of a pain than simply taking separate shots of a few different peps in sequence. Currently I'm using 3 different peps and stick with my own routine. It never even crossed my mind to combine them into one injection. That said, each person is unique and has their own requirements.
 
Are you thinking about putting other peps alongside GLPs inside a single vial? That sounds like a hard no. What about loading them into syringes ahead of time? Also a hard no. If the goal is to pull several different peps, a GLP included, into 1 syringe and use it right away, that is probably okay. In a span of 10 seconds, nothing is likely to degrade. Still, pulling it off correctly looks like a huge hassle.

View: https://youtu.be/XRzzwToLSiY?is
 
ultima thule said:

pepper56 said:

anotherusername said:

pepper56 said:

anotherusername said:

Carrying out all 3 shots the correct way is both safer and less of a hassle.
does that mean I need to do 3 separate injections?
Nothing is forcing you to do it. Still, the majority of people in this community give themselves several shots each day.

Should that be something you cannot accept, then this approach probably isn't right for you. Choosing a riskier route just to avoid a few 31 gauge needle pokes doesn't make much sense. When someone reacts badly to a single peptide, knowing exactly what went into which spot makes it far easier to trace the cause. On top of that, drawing from several vials into a single syringe opens the door to dosing mistakes. And Tessamorelin breaks down easily, so it should never be combined with anything. Reta likewise shouldn't be mixed, for safety reasons. Beyond that, since the needle itself seems to bother you, pushing it through several rubber stoppers before it reaches your skin will only make the poke worse. There's also this: if you blend peptides and your body turns against one of them, you could end up reacting to the rest too, simply because they were mixed before. You're a grown-up, so if all of that strikes you as preferable to a few tiny needles, then do whatever suits you.
I believe there's a misunderstanding on your part here. That passive aggressive tone isn't necessary—as you pointed out, we're adults, not children, when we talk to one another. Let me be clear: tiny needles don't scare me at all. I was simply wondering whether there might be a simpler approach than the one I already use… Honestly, the pinning is the fun part, and I get some enjoyment out of it. So please don't jump to conclusions when you don't know who's on the other side of the screen. That said, thanks for your help!
Honestly, for me, putting peps together in a single syringe would be more of a pain than simply taking separate shots of a few different peps in sequence. Currently I'm using 3 different peps and stick with my own routine. It never even crossed my mind to combine them into one injection. That said, each person is unique and has their own requirements.
Yeah, I see what you mean. My reasoning was that since glow contains 3 separate peptides in a single vial, putting peptides together in 1 syringe probably wouldn’t change much.
 
5byfive said:

Are you thinking about putting other peps alongside GLPs inside a single vial? That sounds like a hard no. What about loading them into syringes ahead of time? Also a hard no. If the goal is to pull several different peps, a GLP included, into 1 syringe and use it right away, that is probably okay. In a span of 10 seconds, nothing is likely to degrade. Still, pulling it off correctly looks like a huge hassle.

View: https://youtu.be/XRzzwToLSiY?is
The answer largely hinges on which molecule you're dealing with and how concentrated it is. Research going back to the early 2000s has demonstrated that combining antibiotics and other small-molecule drugs used in hospital emergency settings (several of those papers focused on pediatrics) works and stays reasonably stable. Morphine, for instance, is still stable after 2 years.

When it comes to GLP-1 analogs, testing hasn't been done yet. Still, drawing up a syringe and leaving it refrigerated until the following day probably won't cause issues.

Watching him manipulate things in his videos always makes me uneasy, since he ignores best practices. The cavitation and foam that form inside his syringe may lead to degradation and aggregates.

Fine, I admit I'm a bit obsessive: actors handling a microscope on TV shows drives me up the wall. ;-)
 
I regularly draw up 3 separate peptides into a single syringe for one injection. What I don't do is pre-mix them inside the vials, since that's a poor approach. So far, no problems.

Mixing them could cause the peptides to aggregate and lose some potency.

The catch here is that the 3 compounds you named aren't exactly run-of-the-mill. Reta and tesa are both rather delicate and break down easily. A few seconds inside a syringe probably won't matter, but once the peptide is sitting under the skin for hours to days while it's absorbed, that could change. On top of that, almost everybody develops localized reactions at the injection site from mots-c, so adding it into the same syringe may cause trouble. Mots-c is the 1 peptide I never combine with anything, because it's the only one I put into my lateral thigh — I tend to get a smaller lump and less itching there than I do in my stomach.
 
Back
Top