Mixing GHK-CU and KPV in a single injection

A lot of people are mixing up what “mixing protocol” means versus how you actually dose.

I keep my KLOW vials separate — Wolverine, GHK-Cu, and KPV each get their own reconstitution. At dosing time, I pull from all three with one syringe, and between each pull I spend a moment cleaning the needle with a prep pad. After that, I inject. Oddly enough, the needle stays VERY sharp and the prick isn’t noticeable. I also pull the copper first, since it tends to go in last, and I’ve never gotten the sting that others describe.
 
I'm gonna throw some extra wrinkles into this!

My klow cycle runs about 70 days on, then 30 days off. When I'm in that 30-day off stretch, I typically run epitalon for 20 days.

What I want to do during my off-cycle is:

Ghk-Cu

KPV

Epitalon

Putting the ghk-cu and kpv together in 1 vial doesn't bother me. The thing is, I'd also like to add the epitalon into that same vial. Doing 1 shot a day beats doing 2. Plus I can stretch my epitalon dose out a bit so it covers 30 days rather than 20.

I've dug around everywhere trying to find anyone who says "yeah, epitalon 's fine to mix" or "no, it gels and catches fire and your genitals will fall off." I can't locate either one, and epitalon isn't listed on that chart that gets passed around.
 
I came across information stating that GHK-CU ought not to be combined with certain other peptides, since the CU gathers and binds to the peptides, which makes them useless.
 
MFGamesta said:

A lot of people are mixing up what “mixing protocol” means versus how you actually dose.

I keep my KLOW vials separate — Wolverine, GHK-Cu, and KPV each get their own reconstitution. At dosing time, I pull from all three with one syringe, and between each pull I spend a moment cleaning the needle with a prep pad. After that, I inject. Oddly enough, the needle stays VERY sharp and the prick isn’t noticeable. I also pull the copper first, since it tends to go in last, and I’ve never gotten the sting that others describe.
That seems like it takes some effort. Compared with the all in one vials, does this method produce a stronger result for you? I really like the KLow.
 
T.Bird said:

I came across information stating that GHK-CU ought not to be combined with certain other peptides, since the CU gathers and binds to the peptides, which makes them useless.
It strikes me as somewhat strange, going only by what I've come across, given that GLOW and KLOW are both doing well commercially. I'm not trying to downplay what you came across, of course. I've also noticed certain serums meant for topical use that contain ghk along with snap 8.
 
This is a great journey we're all sharing, and I really enjoy picking up knowledge from one another.

Switching up the peptides and observing the results has been a pleasure for me.

Up to this point, every effect the peptides are meant to produce has come through just as expected.
 
T.Bird said:

MFGamesta said:

A lot of people are mixing up what “mixing protocol” means versus how you actually dose.

I keep my KLOW vials separate — Wolverine, GHK-Cu, and KPV each get their own reconstitution. At dosing time, I pull from all three with one syringe, and between each pull I spend a moment cleaning the needle with a prep pad. After that, I inject. Oddly enough, the needle stays VERY sharp and the prick isn’t noticeable. I also pull the copper first, since it tends to go in last, and I’ve never gotten the sting that others describe.
That seems like it takes some effort. Compared with the all in one vials, does this method produce a stronger result for you? I really like the KLow.
It takes some effort, but during my injury I aimed to boost BPC-157 & TB-500 while keeping GHK-Cu and KPV at the same level. With pre-mixed vials, adjusting individual doses isn't possible, though that only matters if you're targeting a specific injury.
 
Back
Top