Mixing GHK-CU and KPV in a single injection

ceeboo

Explorer
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hi,

I'm trying to work out the measurements if I were to mix my ghkcu and KPV together. I'm just unsure. I realize they need to be reconstituted separately first, but what does your mixing protocol look like?
 
It really comes down to how much of each you're taking. My usual approach is to start by mixing the KPV with 3 mL of bac water, then draw from that to reconstitute the ghk-cu vial. A peptide calculator helps you work out the right concentration and dose.
 
Have you looked through the forum or tried searching on Google? Given how often that pairing comes up, I'd guess there are already threads about it.
 
ceeboo said:

Hi,

I'm trying to work out the measurements if I were to mix my ghkcu and KPV together. I'm just unsure. I realize they need to be reconstituted separately first, but what does your mixing protocol look like?

You may find this calculator helpful. It's only meant as a sample, so change the numbers however you like to match the dose you're aiming for.



715e19e144897826294d94b4eecafeb9df260265285201409fe4eec7b310161e.png




Peptide Blend Calculator | PepRecon



Work out how much to draw for each peptide when several are combined in a single vial, including BAC water amount and the syringe measurement for every ingredient.

Image unavailable


www.peprecon.com

As for me, I keep them in separate vials rather than combining, since I like being able to dose each peptide on its own schedule.
 
I put both of them together in a single vial (50:10; 2mg:.4mg). On top of that, I use KPV on its own as well.

My plan is to have roughly 80mg of ghkcu and 60mg of kpv on hand, then blend the 80 ghkcu with 20kpv, which gives me 2:.5...and I'll likely still add another .5 of kpv at a later point in the day
 
ladyj779 said:

I put both of them together in a single vial (50:10; 2mg:.4mg). On top of that, I use KPV on its own as well.

My plan is to have roughly 80mg of ghkcu and 60mg of kpv on hand, then blend the 80 ghkcu with 20kpv, which gives me 2:.5...and I'll likely still add another .5 of kpv at a later point in the day
Mixing these two together isn't something I'd suggest for anybody. The reason is that working out the doses becomes a real headache. Plenty of folks will get the numbers wrong, and the next thing you know there's a post like the one that showed up on reddit not long ago: "Oh... Accidentally I took the entire vial with 20mg Reta as 1st dose".
 
What I said was that I do it. I'm not telling anyone else to.

As far as the whole "people are too dumb, so don't talk to them" slope you're sliding down — take reddit as your example — that reasoning falls apart once you notice that plenty of folks can have perfectly clear prescription directions for all kinds of meds sitting right in front of them and still get it wrong. By that same logic, doctors ought to stop prescribing anything.

Last week I got rid of Reddit. It had been a three month trial, and it didn't improve my life. Not saying anyone else should do the same — just reporting what I did.
 
Kyli said:

ladyj779 said:

I put both of them together in a single vial (50:10; 2mg:.4mg). On top of that, I use KPV on its own as well.

My plan is to have roughly 80mg of ghkcu and 60mg of kpv on hand, then blend the 80 ghkcu with 20kpv, which gives me 2:.5...and I'll likely still add another .5 of kpv at a later point in the day
Mixing these two together isn't something I'd suggest for anybody. The reason is that working out the doses becomes a real headache. Plenty of folks will get the numbers wrong, and the next thing you know there's a post like the one that showed up on reddit not long ago: "Oh... Accidentally I took the entire vial with 20mg Reta as 1st dose".
That is something that occurs every day when a single dose is used.

Like @ladyj779, I combine mine in one vial, and researching that way is what I prefer.

Following your reasoning, nobody ought to research anything at all, since their calculations cannot be trusted to be correct.

Nobody is telling anyone to mix in the same vial, but the OP asked about combining them. So that is the question being answered
 
Rather than blending them, why not load two different vials into a single syringe? That way, the exact composition of each injection stays clear. Sure, using just one vial is more convenient, but I’d rather maintain consistency by keeping them apart. That’s my approach. This morning, my 7 pins became 4: MotsC and NAD - slupp332 - bpc,kpv,ghk - test. Tonight, 4 pins turn into 2: Tesa, Ipa - SS31, TB500.
 
Kyli said:

ladyj779 said:

I put both of them together in a single vial (50:10; 2mg:.4mg). On top of that, I use KPV on its own as well.

My plan is to have roughly 80mg of ghkcu and 60mg of kpv on hand, then blend the 80 ghkcu with 20kpv, which gives me 2:.5...and I'll likely still add another .5 of kpv at a later point in the day
Mixing these two together isn't something I'd suggest for anybody. The reason is that working out the doses becomes a real headache. Plenty of folks will get the numbers wrong, and the next thing you know there's a post like the one that showed up on reddit not long ago: "Oh... Accidentally I took the entire vial with 20mg Reta as 1st dose".
This seems like something for 'reddit' to handle, not an issue for this place...The OP wanted to know, "how's ur mixing procotol?"

Here is what I laid out in another thread once I had reconned yesterday:

"...my approach was to add 2ml of NaCL BAC to a 10mg KPV vial, pull that out, and use it to reconstitute a second 10mg KPV vial, then pull that out and use it to reconstitute a 100mg GHK-Cu vial....I ran that through a filter into a 10ml vial and put in another 3ml of the NaCL BAC...from what I can tell, with my first pin of 1mg GHK-Cu (5 units), I'm also getting .2mg KPV..."
 
ceeboo said:

Hi,

I'm trying to work out the measurements if I were to mix my ghkcu and KPV together. I'm just unsure. I realize they need to be reconstituted separately first, but what does your mixing protocol look like?
When you're dealing with something like a klow blend, the practical approach is to base your dose on the ghkcu and just accept whatever amount of the other compounds comes along with it. So for a 5ml vial, you'd draw roughly 15 units to get 2mg of ghkcu and .5 of the others.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Have you looked through the forum or tried searching on Google? Given how often that pairing comes up, I'd guess there are already threads about it.
I looked around this forum, though maybe my search terms weren't right. What I'm after is hearing from anyone who's actually tried it. Searching online is a mess. I'd prefer to hear from folks with firsthand experience.
 
KevinS said:

Rather than blending them, why not load two different vials into a single syringe? That way, the exact composition of each injection stays clear. Sure, using just one vial is more convenient, but I’d rather maintain consistency by keeping them apart. That’s my approach. This morning, my 7 pins became 4: MotsC and NAD - slupp332 - bpc,kpv,ghk - test. Tonight, 4 pins turn into 2: Tesa, Ipa - SS31, TB500.
Right now I have 2 pens going — 1 filled with ghkcu, the other with KPV. That got me thinking: could I simply reconstitute both into a single pen?
 
My question comes from this situation... right now I'm using Tirze, GHK-CU, KPV, AOD, SS31, and each one is in its own pen too. (You all probably inject far more than I do.) Still, I'm looking into whether I can, well, clearly simplify things.

Thanks for all the replies here — that's exactly why I put this up here instead of on reddit.
 
miameow said:

ceeboo said:

Hi,

I'm trying to work out the measurements if I were to mix my ghkcu and KPV together. I'm just unsure. I realize they need to be reconstituted separately first, but what does your mixing protocol look like?

You may find this calculator helpful. It's only meant as a sample, so change the numbers however you like to match the dose you're aiming for.



View attachment 10751



Peptide Blend Calculator | PepRecon



Work out how much to draw for each peptide when several are combined in a single vial, including BAC water amount and the syringe measurement for every ingredient.

Image unavailable


www.peprecon.com

As for me, I keep them in separate vials rather than combining, since I like being able to dose each peptide on its own schedule.
Wow, the link is much appreciated... this simplifies things considerably. I'll go through it in more detail. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 715e19e144897826294d94b4eecafeb9df260265285201409fe4eec7b310161e.png
    715e19e144897826294d94b4eecafeb9df260265285201409fe4eec7b310161e.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 4
ladyj779 said:

I put both of them together in a single vial (50:10; 2mg:.4mg). On top of that, I use KPV on its own as well.

My plan is to have roughly 80mg of ghkcu and 60mg of kpv on hand, then blend the 80 ghkcu with 20kpv, which gives me 2:.5...and I'll likely still add another .5 of kpv at a later point in the day
Mind if i ask whether you take breaks from kpv? From what i've come across, a number of people just keep injecting KPV without stopping.

As for GHK-CU, i have no plans to cycle off it.
 
ceeboo said:

ladyj779 said:

I put both of them together in a single vial (50:10; 2mg:.4mg). On top of that, I use KPV on its own as well.

My plan is to have roughly 80mg of ghkcu and 60mg of kpv on hand, then blend the 80 ghkcu with 20kpv, which gives me 2:.5...and I'll likely still add another .5 of kpv at a later point in the day
Mind if i ask whether you take breaks from kpv? From what i've come across, a number of people just keep injecting KPV without stopping.

As for GHK-CU, i have no plans to cycle off it.
Up to now I haven't taken a break from kpv. Nothing I've come across indicates that cycling it is required, so I don't intend to stop doing it in the near future.
 
ladyj779 said:

ceeboo said:

ladyj779 said:

I put both of them together in a single vial (50:10; 2mg:.4mg). On top of that, I use KPV on its own as well.

My plan is to have roughly 80mg of ghkcu and 60mg of kpv on hand, then blend the 80 ghkcu with 20kpv, which gives me 2:.5...and I'll likely still add another .5 of kpv at a later point in the day
Mind if i ask whether you take breaks from kpv? From what i've come across, a number of people just keep injecting KPV without stopping.

As for GHK-CU, i have no plans to cycle off it.
Up to now I haven't taken a break from kpv. Nothing I've come across indicates that cycling it is required, so I don't intend to stop doing it in the near future.
from what I gathered in my small amount of research, cycling isn't necessary, though I'm continuing to look into it.
 
Back
Top