Mixing a custom GLOW blend myself

Socram1578

Explorer
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
Here's what I'm thinking. I'd do 100mg ghkcu, 10mg bpc, 10mg tb4. Can the ghk be reconstituted with 2 ml, then draw 1 ml to blend in with bpc and tb4, each of which was recon with 1ml? That should leave a 50/10/10 blend sitting in 3ml total. If my math holds, 15 units gives me 2.5/.5/.5. Will it work? Getting glow pre-blended would have been easier, I know, but I already had the bpc and tb, and got a good deal on the ghk100mg.
 
The arithmetic checks out.

Why not just buy the blend though? It usually costs less than buying the parts separately.
 
woundcarping said:

The arithmetic checks out.

Why not just buy the blend though? It usually costs less than buying the parts separately.
bpc and tb were already part of my routine, but since she wants ghk, a single pin would make things simpler for her.
 
Socram1578 said:

Here's what I'm thinking. I'd do 100mg ghkcu, 10mg bpc, 10mg tb4. Can the ghk be reconstituted with 2 ml, then draw 1 ml to blend in with bpc and tb4, each of which was recon with 1ml? That should leave a 50/10/10 blend sitting in 3ml total. If my math holds, 15 units gives me 2.5/.5/.5. Will it work? Getting glow pre-blended would have been easier, I know, but I already had the bpc and tb, and got a good deal on the ghk100mg.
Yesterday I did exactly that...plus a bit of KPV, because...KLOW!...With a trip to see my daughter coming up, keeping reconstituted KLOW loose in a suitcase next to the Reta vial wasn't appealing...which is why I walked them through a short recon demo and training, in case a kit of peps somehow lands with them 'someday' 😶🤫🙄 The reconning kit had gone out to them regardless: needles in .5" and 1.5", 3ml leur lock syringes, a dental tray, filters, spray bottles of alcohol, sterile vials (lab grade/rated), labels, Hospira....👍
 
It'll do the job in a pinch. Apart from the premade blend costing less, there's another drawback: building it yourself from components means more excipients end up in the finished product. In the vial these lyophilized peptides ride on a powdered excipient carrier, whereas a blend is lyophilized onto a single carrier dose rather than 2.5 as in your example. Taken far enough, that extra dissolved solid can cause problems with the recon solution.
 
Socram1578 said:

Here's what I'm thinking. I'd do 100mg ghkcu, 10mg bpc, 10mg tb4. Can the ghk be reconstituted with 2 ml, then draw 1 ml to blend in with bpc and tb4, each of which was recon with 1ml? That should leave a 50/10/10 blend sitting in 3ml total. If my math holds, 15 units gives me 2.5/.5/.5. Will it work? Getting glow pre-blended would have been easier, I know, but I already had the bpc and tb, and got a good deal on the ghk100mg.
...oh, and yeah...2ml went into a 100mg ghk vial, I drew out 1ml and daisy chained the solution through the 3 other vials...then filtered into a sterile vial...and I added another 1ml of BAC from a clean/new syringe to bring the concentration down a bit... 👍

A batch of 50mg ghk kits was just ordered for precisely this reason...
 
Only 2ML of bac going into 100Mg of GHKCU? 😬

If you can genuinely pull that off, I'm scared of you! Anyone who can recon GHK-CU 50MG using under 6ML of bac, I bow to you.....

There are a couple of 100mg vials sitting here and I'm still trying to work out how much Bac I need so every injection doesn't kill me





7631add95210bec4b0254befe02fd2ec86d6f1dd72f0c71546d70c117c5f5dbb.gif
 
bada bing said:

It'll do the job in a pinch. Apart from the premade blend costing less, there's another drawback: building it yourself from components means more excipients end up in the finished product. In the vial these lyophilized peptides ride on a powdered excipient carrier, whereas a blend is lyophilized onto a single carrier dose rather than 2.5 as in your example. Taken far enough, that extra dissolved solid can cause problems with the recon solution.
The blend I described above has worked so far with no recon trouble...All the KLOW components are in my stash, but blending them isn't something I normally do...KPV I will mix with other peps, though by and large I prefer to keep the dosing under my own control...KLOW blends have tempted me, especially the KLOWverien style, which sits closer to my protocol than standard KLOW does, (and then needing an added pin or two to top up...)
 
Stace_wow said:

Only 2ML of bac going into 100Mg of GHKCU? 😬

If you can genuinely pull that off, I'm scared of you! Anyone who can recon GHK-CU 50MG using under 6ML of bac, I bow to you.....

There are a couple of 100mg vials sitting here and I'm still trying to work out how much Bac I need so every injection doesn't kill me





View attachment 196
I'm with you...the GHK-Cu/KPV blend at home was reconned in NcCL BAC and diluted out to 5ml in total...I'm now on 3mg GHK-Cu per...and it still carries a bit of a bite 😳...

Some GHK-Basic is on order (GHK without the Cu) and I'll look into blending that in, and what it changes for the loss or gain of effectiveness...
 

Attachments

  • 7631add95210bec4b0254befe02fd2ec86d6f1dd72f0c71546d70c117c5f5dbb.gif
    7631add95210bec4b0254befe02fd2ec86d6f1dd72f0c71546d70c117c5f5dbb.gif
    711.1 KB · Views: 34
Stace_wow said:

Only 2ML of bac going into 100Mg of GHKCU? 😬

If you can genuinely pull that off, I'm scared of you! Anyone who can recon GHK-CU 50MG using under 6ML of bac, I bow to you.....

There are a couple of 100mg vials sitting here and I'm still trying to work out how much Bac I need so every injection doesn't kill me





View attachment 196
My 100mg ghkcu gets reconned with 2ml, giving a 2.5mg/5units dose. Into that same syringe I also draw 15 units of bpc/tb and typically kpv 10 units, so the end result is still well diluted. Occasionally there's a small sting, other times nothing. I wonder why.
 

Attachments

  • 7631add95210bec4b0254befe02fd2ec86d6f1dd72f0c71546d70c117c5f5dbb.gif
    7631add95210bec4b0254befe02fd2ec86d6f1dd72f0c71546d70c117c5f5dbb.gif
    711.1 KB · Views: 37
Individual components or odd ratios aren't something I've played with; the traditional pre-blended Klow suits me. A kit of GB "Klowverine" was too tempting to skip, so hopefully it turns up soon and I get to test it.

Spicy Klow hasn't troubled me much. My standard recon is 50/10/10/10 in 3ml of BAC, dosed at 15iu daily. It leaves a sore spot for a couple of days, but there's no sting, redness or welts.
 
Flash-BCR said:

Socram1578 said:

Here's what I'm thinking. I'd do 100mg ghkcu, 10mg bpc, 10mg tb4. Can the ghk be reconstituted with 2 ml, then draw 1 ml to blend in with bpc and tb4, each of which was recon with 1ml? That should leave a 50/10/10 blend sitting in 3ml total. If my math holds, 15 units gives me 2.5/.5/.5. Will it work? Getting glow pre-blended would have been easier, I know, but I already had the bpc and tb, and got a good deal on the ghk100mg.
...oh, and yeah...2ml went into a 100mg ghk vial, I drew out 1ml and daisy chained the solution through the 3 other vials...then filtered into a sterile vial...and I added another 1ml of BAC from a clean/new syringe to bring the concentration down a bit... 👍

A batch of 50mg ghk kits was just ordered for precisely this reason...
From what I've heard it shifts the ph and the compounds end up cancelling or damaging one another, which leaves you with an expensive inactive slurry lol
 
bada bing said:

Individual components or odd ratios aren't something I've played with; the traditional pre-blended Klow suits me. A kit of GB "Klowverine" was too tempting to skip, so hopefully it turns up soon and I get to test it.

Spicy Klow hasn't troubled me much. My standard recon is 50/10/10/10 in 3ml of BAC, dosed at 15iu daily. It leaves a sore spot for a couple of days, but there's no sting, redness or welts.
A few hours after the pin, my ghk/kpv blend does sting, but by the following day it's completely gone...and over the last 2-3 weeks it has been steadily easing off
 
amosmylove said:

Stace_wow said:

Only 2ML of bac going into 100Mg of GHKCU? 😬

If you can genuinely pull that off, I'm scared of you! Anyone who can recon GHK-CU 50MG using under 6ML of bac, I bow to you.....

There are a couple of 100mg vials sitting here and I'm still trying to work out how much Bac I need so every injection doesn't kill me





View attachment 196
My 100mg ghkcu gets reconned with 2ml, giving a 2.5mg/5units dose. Into that same syringe I also draw 15 units of bpc/tb and typically kpv 10 units, so the end result is still well diluted. Occasionally there's a small sting, other times nothing. I wonder why.
2.5ml went in for a 2mg/5 units ratio. Stretching it was the goal, so 400mcg each of BPC, TB and KPV went alongside 2mg GHK. The BPC/TB arrived pre-blended, but once I'd read up on the GLOW and KLOW stacks I settled on KLOW.

Syringes and injections are something I have a LOT of experience with, so the draw goes blend first, then KPV, then GHK, all in one syringe. 8 units BPC/TB (a 10/10 vial reconstituted with 2ml), 10 units KPV (10mg vial with 2.5ml), and 5 units GHK (again, a 100mg vial with 2.5).

It isn't something I'd recommend - it's a huge pain. And however meticulous I am, contamination risk climbs over time, plus the KPV and GHK vials will definitely see some mixing, given the syringe already holds something.

The needle (31g 8mm) also gets dulled, which makes breaking the skin harder, worse at some times than others. It does nothing for the sting either.

As for the bite: pinning my lower abdomen hurts for 2 days. Pinning above the belly button and nearer my sides, I feel nothing at all once the needle is in.

After a few weeks of syringe mixing I picked up a full kit of KLOW80, and I'll switch over as soon as the BPC/TB blend runs out.
 
Back
Top