Missed Epithalon dose

ultima thule

Explorer
Joined
Mar 25, 2026
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
I skipped my Epi dose yesterday. It was a hectic day, I was pretty worn out, and it slipped my mind entirely to inject in the evening. My protocol is 20day/.5mg. Yesterday marked day 15. Should I double up tonight, or just skip the makeup and take the normal dose today, then stretch the cycle out to 21 days? Which option is preferable?
 
Abrakebabra said:

Truthfully, I can't see it mattering much either way, so just go with whatever suits you best.
I suppose I might be blowing it out of proportion, though that's just my nature, sadly 😁
 
ultima thule said:

I skipped my Epi dose yesterday. It was a hectic day, I was pretty worn out, and it slipped my mind entirely to inject in the evening. My protocol is 20day/.5mg. Yesterday marked day 15. Should I double up tonight, or just skip the makeup and take the normal dose today, then stretch the cycle out to 21 days? Which option is preferable?
I'm curious — what source did your protocol come from? I want to start epi in a few months, though my plan was 5mgs each day.
 
On a previous epi run, I skipped a day, so I simply tacked 1 more day onto the end of the cycle. Whether that's correct, I have no idea, but that's what I chose to do.

ThunderBird said:

ultima thule said:

I skipped my Epi dose yesterday. It was a hectic day, I was pretty worn out, and it slipped my mind entirely to inject in the evening. My protocol is 20day/.5mg. Yesterday marked day 15. Should I double up tonight, or just skip the makeup and take the normal dose today, then stretch the cycle out to 21 days? Which option is preferable?
I'm curious — what source did your protocol come from? I want to start epi in a few months, though my plan was 5mgs each day.

Ultima's protocol is the one I followed too. I came across it on Pep-pedia.
 
ThunderBird said:

ultima thule said:

I skipped my Epi dose yesterday. It was a hectic day, I was pretty worn out, and it slipped my mind entirely to inject in the evening. My protocol is 20day/.5mg. Yesterday marked day 15. Should I double up tonight, or just skip the makeup and take the normal dose today, then stretch the cycle out to 21 days? Which option is preferable?
I'm curious — what source did your protocol come from? I want to start epi in a few months, though my plan was 5mgs each day.


https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/epitalon


The protocols with higher doses originate from an incorrect translation and pertain to a different compound
 
Pocket said:

On a previous epi run, I skipped a day, so I simply tacked 1 more day onto the end of the cycle. Whether that's correct, I have no idea, but that's what I chose to do.

ThunderBird said:

ultima thule said:

I skipped my Epi dose yesterday. It was a hectic day, I was pretty worn out, and it slipped my mind entirely to inject in the evening. My protocol is 20day/.5mg. Yesterday marked day 15. Should I double up tonight, or just skip the makeup and take the normal dose today, then stretch the cycle out to 21 days? Which option is preferable?
I'm curious — what source did your protocol come from? I want to start epi in a few months, though my plan was 5mgs each day.

Ultima's protocol is the one I followed too. I came across it on Pep-pedia.
My order arrived recently. I'm going to begin in 7 days. My plan is also .5 mg over 20 days. I came across it on pep-pedia too. That app is really handy.
 
Back
Top