heyrich
Explorer
Hi everyone. Rich here, splitting my time between Minneapolis and Boulder. What started as a way to help my family and a few friends get longer, healthier, more active lives turned into me handling the group's logistics: reconstitution, dosing schedules, labels, plus tracking supply and vendors.
My own route was semaglutide first (it was rough on my stomach), then tirzepatide (zero side effects for me), and retatrutide since late March. The reason I made the switch was what I'd read about muscle preservation. I play soccer and ride, and last weekend I did a 56-mile gravel race, so holding onto muscle is a priority for me. With reta I had a couple of weeks of digestive adjustment, after which things settled down. I keep records of everything through regular InBody scans, lifting and a lot of protein.
What I want out of this community: sharper judgment when it comes to vendors and testing, practical experience with dosing and titration, and somewhere to share the data I'm gathering in case it's useful to someone else. Testing matters a lot to me, and so does comparing notes honestly.
My own route was semaglutide first (it was rough on my stomach), then tirzepatide (zero side effects for me), and retatrutide since late March. The reason I made the switch was what I'd read about muscle preservation. I play soccer and ride, and last weekend I did a 56-mile gravel race, so holding onto muscle is a priority for me. With reta I had a couple of weeks of digestive adjustment, after which things settled down. I keep records of everything through regular InBody scans, lifting and a lot of protein.
What I want out of this community: sharper judgment when it comes to vendors and testing, practical experience with dosing and titration, and somewhere to share the data I'm gathering in case it's useful to someone else. Testing matters a lot to me, and so does comparing notes honestly.