Milestones!

Atlas27

Explorer
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere North
Yesterday I used up my first reta vial! It's silly, but somehow it feels like a milestone. So, just out of curiosity and to find out whether I'm the only one - what silly milstones do you have?
 
Atlas27 said:

Yesterday I used up my first reta vial! It's silly, but somehow it feels like a milestone. So, just out of curiosity and to find out whether I'm the only one - what silly milstones do you have?
The days you have to mix up your 2nd, 3rd and 4th are definitely red letter days....Another one is the first Hospira BAC bottle...I've just cracked open my 2nd Hospira "NaCL" BAC bottle...That felt like a milestone as well... 👍 😎
 
Not sure this counts as a real milestone, but it definitely feels like a victory and some validation: today was my return to work after a 2-month summer break, and a friend from work said “Your skin looks amazing!! What have you been doing??” That made me really happy, all the more because my skin has never been something I felt confident about! I mentioned GHK-Cu to her and she pulled out her phone and looked it up right away ☺️

It feels good to know the results are real!
 
Back
Top