Hey all,
I ripped my thumb open today while training BJJ. To speed up recovery, I began 350mcg of BPC and TB today (I've also been running Reta for 3 months). Rather than BAC, I went with sterile pharma-grade injection water made in Germany, figuring that way Chinese BAC can't ruin my peptide. The peptides were completely clear and dissolved without any problem. I did painless subQ shots into my thighs, and about 20 minutes later I noticed some fatigue plus a faint chilled, shivery feeling, though nothing that really bothered me. My wife mentioned I looked somewhat pale too. Overall I didn't feel good, but not awful either. After looking into endotoxin reactions, I can see some overlap here; it almost comes across as a mild endotoxin immune response. The batch is somewhat old, likely 7 months, but it ought to still be okay. Any thoughts? Thinking back to when I began Reta, I felt truly terrible that first week, yet within 20 days my body got used to the peptide, so honestly maybe it's simply my body reacting to a foreign substance.
I ripped my thumb open today while training BJJ. To speed up recovery, I began 350mcg of BPC and TB today (I've also been running Reta for 3 months). Rather than BAC, I went with sterile pharma-grade injection water made in Germany, figuring that way Chinese BAC can't ruin my peptide. The peptides were completely clear and dissolved without any problem. I did painless subQ shots into my thighs, and about 20 minutes later I noticed some fatigue plus a faint chilled, shivery feeling, though nothing that really bothered me. My wife mentioned I looked somewhat pale too. Overall I didn't feel good, but not awful either. After looking into endotoxin reactions, I can see some overlap here; it almost comes across as a mild endotoxin immune response. The batch is somewhat old, likely 7 months, but it ought to still be okay. Any thoughts? Thinking back to when I began Reta, I felt truly terrible that first week, yet within 20 days my body got used to the peptide, so honestly maybe it's simply my body reacting to a foreign substance.