Melanotan I

TastyBlack

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
I've got some MT-I headed my way that I plan to use. I picked MT-I instead of MT-II because I'm after the bronzing effect, and I don't want the extra things MT-II brings (appetite suppression and increased libido).

Does anyone here have firsthand experience with MT-I?

  • What dosage would you suggest?
  • When should it be taken?
  • What should I watch out for?
Appreciate any help.
 
Last summer I used it: a week of loading first, after which I kept up 1.2mg each week. Around Sept I quit. The nausea it caused reached a point where I really didn't like it.

A couple months back I began again, loading at 0.35-0.4mg/day for 2 weeks, and from then on I've taken that same amount every other day. For roughly 10 minutes I get very mild nausea. I suppose that's bearable.
 
Week 1 I took 250mcg, and these days it's 500mcg. For about 10 minutes I get a bit of nausea, then it passes.
 
What's the duration your rats have been on mt1, and do you pair it with sunbeds or being out in the sun?
 
I'm giving this a shot too this summer, purely for the hell of it. My raw notes tend to look like nonsense, so I ran them through AI to make them readable for normal people. Who knows, maybe some attractive black women will show interest in me.

Melatolin 1 dosing protocol

Phase 1: The Break-In (Days 1–3)


  • Dose: 0.25 mg taken twice a day (Morning and Before Bed).
  • UV: None.
  • Goal: Get your body used to the peptide so you don't get nauseous.
​

Phase 2: The Loading (Days 4–7)

  • Dose: 0.5 mg taken once a day.
  • Timing: Take this 30–60 minutes before you tan.
  • UV: Go to a tanning bed or sit in the sun for 5–10 minutes.
  • Goal: Start the "synergy" between the peptide and the light.
​

Phase 3: Maintenance (Day 8+)

  • Dose: 1.0 mg taken ONLY on tanning days.
  • Frequency: Tan 2–3 times a week until you hit the color you want.
  • Off-Days: No dose. Just let the tan develop.
  • Goal: Deepen the tan and make it last for the 11+ weeks mentioned in the study.
​

MT10 Melatolin 1 10mg

2ML BAC water

0.25mg = 5 Units

0.5mg = 10 Units

1.0mg = 20 Units
 
TastyBlack said:

I've got some MT-I headed my way that I plan to use. I picked MT-I instead of MT-II because I'm after the bronzing effect, and I don't want the extra things MT-II brings (appetite suppression and increased libido).

Does anyone here have firsthand experience with MT-I?

  • What dosage would you suggest?
  • When should it be taken?
  • What should I watch out for?
Appreciate any help.
I've only just begun using it, no prior experience with this one.

My approach mirrors what I normally follow with MT2: 10mg spread across 20 days, meaning 0.5mg each day.

Injections happen in the AM.

At minimum, that works for MT2.

A heads-up: dark freckles can appear — not a health risk, but cosmetically something to keep in mind..
 
I've come across a lot of contradictory material about whether you actually need a loading phase, or if that's just obsolete guidance. My approach at first was 250mcg, later 500mcg, taken roughly 30 minutes ahead of sun exposure days. That worked well for around a week, but since then the weather has been cold and rainy. So perhaps I ought to run the 2 week loading protocol, so that I'm more "ready" if the weather here ever turns decent again?

For me the nausea wasn't bad...just a short stretch of stomach cramps that usually faded before I went outside.
 
TastyBlack said:

I've got some MT-I headed my way that I plan to use. I picked MT-I instead of MT-II because I'm after the bronzing effect, and I don't want the extra things MT-II brings (appetite suppression and increased libido).

Does anyone here have firsthand experience with MT-I?

  • What dosage would you suggest?
  • When should it be taken?
  • What should I watch out for?
Appreciate any help.
For the initial 2 weeks, whenever I got sun exposure, I took 1 mg daily. To keep the tan going, I'm currently taking roughly 1/2 mg every 3 days. Just so you know, I've stayed tanned for 8 months at this point.





13d87cbf5ef1118271035eb4e1edc2392ab8e1f261a5cba7ab371d0d5f67686a.webp


ed280a9a8b76e9acae45b936c86c27fa3b50a53165312054117cc7422e99d938.webp
 
sixgallery said:

I've come across a lot of contradictory material about whether you actually need a loading phase, or if that's just obsolete guidance. My approach at first was 250mcg, later 500mcg, taken roughly 30 minutes ahead of sun exposure days. That worked well for around a week, but since then the weather has been cold and rainy. So perhaps I ought to run the 2 week loading protocol, so that I'm more "ready" if the weather here ever turns decent again?

For me the nausea wasn't bad...just a short stretch of stomach cramps that usually faded before I went outside.
In Tucson, where the sun shines often, I've never run into any issues
a330f984322136a1319bf86cf100e491d7a53fdaaa8f131623d2e0346b720e69.gif
 
CNCCurrency said:

TastyBlack said:

I've got some MT-I headed my way that I plan to use. I picked MT-I instead of MT-II because I'm after the bronzing effect, and I don't want the extra things MT-II brings (appetite suppression and increased libido).

Does anyone here have firsthand experience with MT-I?

  • What dosage would you suggest?
  • When should it be taken?
  • What should I watch out for?
Appreciate any help.
For the initial 2 weeks, whenever I got sun exposure, I took 1 mg daily. To keep the tan going, I'm currently taking roughly 1/2 mg every 3 days. Just so you know, I've stayed tanned for 8 months at this point.





View attachment 11682

View attachment 11683
Haha, wow, that's wild.
 
About a month into Mel 1 now. I went through the loading phase at the start and I'm happy I stuck with it, since during that first week my face got really flushed. These days that reaction is gone and I'm not dealing with any sides.

My routine is 1mg two times per week, and I aim to catch some sun on the days I inject. So far the results look solid, and because I still keep my UV exposure in check, the color is coming along gradually but nicely.
 
TastyBlack said:

I've got some MT-I headed my way that I plan to use. I picked MT-I instead of MT-II because I'm after the bronzing effect, and I don't want the extra things MT-II brings (appetite suppression and increased libido).

Does anyone here have firsthand experience with MT-I?

  • What dosage would you suggest?
  • When should it be taken?
  • What should I watch out for?
Appreciate any help.
I only just learned about this pep!!
 
Is it administered via injection, or is anyone here using a nasal spray version?

I went with mt2 before since I barely tan naturally and was after a stronger effect.

I'm wondering if anyone who has type 1 skin has gotten good results from mt1?
 
Back
Top