CNCCurrency
Explorer
Take a look:Indiana said:
Could a smaller dose still eventually produce the tan you're after? Since I'm not in a hurry to tan, I'd prefer to take less and just let it take more time to reach that point.FarmgirlRebel said:
So for week 1, my dose is 200mcg daily for 5 days. Then week 2, I move to 250 mcg on alternate days...for upkeep, 200-250mg twice weekly...I'll need to monitor how it progresses, since I've never researched this before.PAPoots said:
What weekly melanotan dose in mg is needed for tanning, and once you quit, does the color go away more quickly than usual?
I'm trying to figure out the number of vials required so I can have a light honey tan that carries me from June through September while getting very little sun.
I have to mention, by day 4 I've hit maintenance already...going darker isn't my goal, I was after a more sunkissed look...we'll see how it turns out. My skin is olive to start, and I tan pretty readily, though I usually get a minor burn on the first summer exposure. This time, no burn
https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/melanotan-1