Melanotan 2 for pale legs

Linoleumfloor

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
California
The skin on my legs has been a real frustration. Summer means a lot of physical labor, and my calves bruise ridiculously easily. On top of that my very pale legs collect a bunch of red spots. Everywhere else looks/tans fine but my legs don’t. So Melanotan 2 is on order, because I’m done worrying about it. My peptide use is something I want kept under wraps. Is .25 mg a week enough to get any results with hybrid tanning? What I don’t want is an insanely noticeable rapid change. Undeniable change, yes. Nothing that has me looking like my genetic background changed inside a week. But whatever works is fine by me.
 
Linoleumfloor said:

The skin on my legs has been a real frustration. Summer means a lot of physical labor, and my calves bruise ridiculously easily. On top of that my very pale legs collect a bunch of red spots. Everywhere else looks/tans fine but my legs don’t. So Melanotan 2 is on order, because I’m done worrying about it. My peptide use is something I want kept under wraps. Is .25 mg a week enough to get any results with hybrid tanning? What I don’t want is an insanely noticeable rapid change. Undeniable change, yes. Nothing that has me looking like my genetic background changed inside a week. But whatever works is fine by me.
Personally, if you had any choice between the two, I would go for it — it is more subtle and, having used both, I feel I have more control over the results. That dose should be fine, though be sure not to be in the sun longer than 20-30 minutes max when tanning. Lesson from my own run at it: a tanning bed gave me a nice even result, but the arm resting by the car window on the drive home caught sunlight I had forgotten about, and I ended up noticeably paler down one side of my body...
 
Back
Top