SoreTodayStrongTomor
Explorer
Hi all,
My diagnosis is ME/CFS, and PEM is part of my picture. Lately I’ve been looking into the mitochondrial dysfunction and energy production problems discussed in ME/CFS.
I realize none of these are established treatments. Still, I wanted to hear whether anyone here has given these a try:
If so, was there any improvement in:
Did anyone experience adverse effects or feel worse?
Separately, were any benefits only seen once other issues were managed, such as POTS, dysautonomia, sleep problems, or MCAS?
I’m hoping to sort actual patient experiences from internet hype.
Thanks.
My diagnosis is ME/CFS, and PEM is part of my picture. Lately I’ve been looking into the mitochondrial dysfunction and energy production problems discussed in ME/CFS.
I realize none of these are established treatments. Still, I wanted to hear whether anyone here has given these a try:
- SS-31
- MOTS-c
- Thymosin alpha-1
If so, was there any improvement in:
- PEM / crashes triggered by activity?
- Exercise capacity, or fewer crashes?
- Delayed PEM, rather than only day-to-day fatigue?
Did anyone experience adverse effects or feel worse?
Separately, were any benefits only seen once other issues were managed, such as POTS, dysautonomia, sleep problems, or MCAS?
I’m hoping to sort actual patient experiences from internet hype.
Thanks.