There are obviously folks here stacking both, but is anyone out there maxing both?
So a weekly dose of 15mg of tirz + 12mg of reta is what I'm looking at
My own experience: semaglutide was maxed out (2.4mg at the time) and weight was actually gained (fuck that noise), so tirzepatide came next and no weight came off until the 10mg dose was hit. Now it's up to 15mg, weight loss is slowing, and retatrutide is what I want to add - preferring not to step down the tirz.
So a weekly dose of 15mg of tirz + 12mg of reta is what I'm looking at
- Some runway on tirzepatide's "maximum" clearly exists, since 20mg and 25mg doses are being trialed at the very least
- A 7.2mg dose of semaglutide was actually approved by the FDA
- More data is out there now with this week's release of the retatrutide phase 3 trial data, plus some of the success seen with stronger doses over a longer period of time
- It's complicated, I get that, because the mix of how each of the individual agonists works with each drug
My own experience: semaglutide was maxed out (2.4mg at the time) and weight was actually gained (fuck that noise), so tirzepatide came next and no weight came off until the 10mg dose was hit. Now it's up to 15mg, weight loss is slowing, and retatrutide is what I want to add - preferring not to step down the tirz.