Marfleet Lab in the UK

lusitanian

Explorer
Joined
Oct 21, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Hi all, UK folks.

Does anyone here have first-hand experience with a UK lab going by the name Marfleet, if I've got that right?

A handful of people have pointed me toward it, but I'd rather hear from a broader group — whether you've actually used it, or you know of another trustworthy lab based in the UK.

Honestly, I've had enough of Janoshik at this point: the costs keep climbing, and the pointless bureaucratic runaround is draining.

Thanks a lot.
 
Looking at them briefly, my biggest gripe is that they don't clearly list what each peptide test costs, and there's no way to just place an order online. Everything is hidden behind a "From £120" figure with nothing broken down per pep, and you have to go through a contact form to buy anything. Their prices seem low, and that worries me, since nearly every other UK lab I've come across charges more than Janoshik does.

I'd really like to see the COA, particularly one that includes the Endo. Having a UK lab would help with turnaround time, and it'd be even better if it came in under Jano's pricing, but it still has to be validated against Jano, ideally using some problematic peps, to confirm it's reliable and actually flags issues.
 
BrightCandle said:

Looking at them briefly, my biggest gripe is that they don't clearly list what each peptide test costs, and there's no way to just place an order online. Everything is hidden behind a "From £120" figure with nothing broken down per pep, and you have to go through a contact form to buy anything. Their prices seem low, and that worries me, since nearly every other UK lab I've come across charges more than Janoshik does.

I'd really like to see the COA, particularly one that includes the Endo. Having a UK lab would help with turnaround time, and it'd be even better if it came in under Jano's pricing, but it still has to be validated against Jano, ideally using some problematic peps, to confirm it's reliable and actually flags issues.
For months now, my search has been going nowhere. Universities, private labs, every kind of outfit you can think of — I've reached out to all of them, and not one will take it on.

It's obvious there's demand out there. 😂
 
Back
Top