Malaysia SEAbling PeP Society

ceeboo

Explorer
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Opening this child board for everyone located in SouthEast Asia. Since I also reside in this region, the way we obtain our supplies is fairly distinct from what people do in western nations.
 
Getting items into Malaysia has become simpler at present. Recently, the well-known sellers have halted deliveries to Singapore because of confiscations, yet Malaysia remains a viable option.
 
Swag said:

Getting items into Malaysia has become simpler at present. Recently, the well-known sellers have halted deliveries to Singapore because of confiscations, yet Malaysia remains a viable option.
For the most part, the standard items remain available. I only come across the USP bac water, and not the Hospira version, which is the one I would be interested in trying.

Beyond that, needles, cartridges and syringes are all still obtainable through the orange app without any trouble. That said, take insulin syringes as an example: their prices have already gone up, most likely because demand is high.
 
ceeboo said:

Opening this child board for everyone located in SouthEast Asia. Since I also reside in this region, the way we obtain our supplies is fairly distinct from what people do in western nations.
That's fascinating! Could you walk me through how it operates in that region?
 
AngieHolmes said:

ceeboo said:

Opening this child board for everyone located in SouthEast Asia. Since I also reside in this region, the way we obtain our supplies is fairly distinct from what people do in western nations.
That's fascinating! Could you walk me through how it operates in that region?
For online buying, we turn to a different set of apps. Shopee and Lazada are the ones we use. Think of them as our version of Amazon or eBay.

Is there any specific thing you'd like me to go into ? 🙂
 
ceeboo said:

Swag said:

Getting items into Malaysia has become simpler at present. Recently, the well-known sellers have halted deliveries to Singapore because of confiscations, yet Malaysia remains a viable option.
For the most part, the standard items remain available. I only come across the USP bac water, and not the Hospira version, which is the one I would be interested in trying.

Beyond that, needles, cartridges and syringes are all still obtainable through the orange app without any trouble. That said, take insulin syringes as an example: their prices have already gone up, most likely because demand is high.
For every single pin I do nowadays, I've made the switch to pens! The sterile cartridges don't cost much, so the only real upfront cost is buying a decent pen once.

When it comes to bac water, several other brands have solid testing behind them and are simpler to source than Hospira, plus you avoid the inflated Hospira pricing. Genetek currently stands out as one of the most widely used and readily available options!
 
Swag said:

ceeboo said:

Swag said:

Getting items into Malaysia has become simpler at present. Recently, the well-known sellers have halted deliveries to Singapore because of confiscations, yet Malaysia remains a viable option.
For the most part, the standard items remain available. I only come across the USP bac water, and not the Hospira version, which is the one I would be interested in trying.

Beyond that, needles, cartridges and syringes are all still obtainable through the orange app without any trouble. That said, take insulin syringes as an example: their prices have already gone up, most likely because demand is high.
For every single pin I do nowadays, I've made the switch to pens! The sterile cartridges don't cost much, so the only real upfront cost is buying a decent pen once.

When it comes to bac water, several other brands have solid testing behind them and are simpler to source than Hospira, plus you avoid the inflated Hospira pricing. Genetek currently stands out as one of the most widely used and readily available options!
appreciate it mate, I'll keep an eye out for that brand.

that said, glad to have you aboard the pen train... 🙂 honestly I'm already on pens too (6 in total) — 3 v2s plus 3 of the candy colored variety. , and hahaha mornings are just way less of a hassle this way.

my cartridges come from shopee as well haahah, and the pens too, got them there. kinda guilty of stockpiling hahaah, especially when it comes to needles and cartidge .
 
ceeboo said:

Swag said:

ceeboo said:

Swag said:

Getting items into Malaysia has become simpler at present. Recently, the well-known sellers have halted deliveries to Singapore because of confiscations, yet Malaysia remains a viable option.
For the most part, the standard items remain available. I only come across the USP bac water, and not the Hospira version, which is the one I would be interested in trying.

Beyond that, needles, cartridges and syringes are all still obtainable through the orange app without any trouble. That said, take insulin syringes as an example: their prices have already gone up, most likely because demand is high.
For every single pin I do nowadays, I've made the switch to pens! The sterile cartridges don't cost much, so the only real upfront cost is buying a decent pen once.

When it comes to bac water, several other brands have solid testing behind them and are simpler to source than Hospira, plus you avoid the inflated Hospira pricing. Genetek currently stands out as one of the most widely used and readily available options!
appreciate it mate, I'll keep an eye out for that brand.

that said, glad to have you aboard the pen train... 🙂 honestly I'm already on pens too (6 in total) — 3 v2s plus 3 of the candy colored variety. , and hahaha mornings are just way less of a hassle this way.

my cartridges come from shopee as well haahah, and the pens too, got them there. kinda guilty of stockpiling hahaah, especially when it comes to needles and cartidge .
Hahah I had no idea Shopee carried those! Right now I own 3 Gansulins, and honestly the v1s are catching my eye. Do you think the v2s are worth it? I'm also interested in picking up a manual pen, plus one with a side button rather than a top button.
 
Swag said:

ceeboo said:

Swag said:

ceeboo said:

Swag said:

Getting items into Malaysia has become simpler at present. Recently, the well-known sellers have halted deliveries to Singapore because of confiscations, yet Malaysia remains a viable option.
For the most part, the standard items remain available. I only come across the USP bac water, and not the Hospira version, which is the one I would be interested in trying.

Beyond that, needles, cartridges and syringes are all still obtainable through the orange app without any trouble. That said, take insulin syringes as an example: their prices have already gone up, most likely because demand is high.
For every single pin I do nowadays, I've made the switch to pens! The sterile cartridges don't cost much, so the only real upfront cost is buying a decent pen once.

When it comes to bac water, several other brands have solid testing behind them and are simpler to source than Hospira, plus you avoid the inflated Hospira pricing. Genetek currently stands out as one of the most widely used and readily available options!
appreciate it mate, I'll keep an eye out for that brand.

that said, glad to have you aboard the pen train... 🙂 honestly I'm already on pens too (6 in total) — 3 v2s plus 3 of the candy colored variety. , and hahaha mornings are just way less of a hassle this way.

my cartridges come from shopee as well haahah, and the pens too, got them there. kinda guilty of stockpiling hahaah, especially when it comes to needles and cartidge .
Hahah I had no idea Shopee carried those! Right now I own 3 Gansulins, and honestly the v1s are catching my eye. Do you think the v2s are worth it? I'm also interested in picking up a manual pen, plus one with a side button rather than a top button.
You can find them on Shopee, and I noticed some Gansulins listed there too. From what I've read, the v2s tend to get stronger feedback.

That said, Gansulins don't come cheap…. Could you tell me which model comes with the side button?
 
Back
Top