Making KLOW Less Painful

Heatherweather

Explorer
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Any suggestions or methods for this? Tomorrow I begin KLOW, and I've heard the burning sensation is pretty bad. I'm using an 80mg vial with 3ml of BAC water. Does anyone have recommendations?
 
Same recon method here. 1) let it reach room temperature, 2) push the plunger in slowly, and 3) thigh shots hurt me less than belly shots. Beyond that, it does sting. Early on you'll likely see redness and itching too. Those side effects get better as your body adjusts.
 
Skin contact appears to be the trigger for a reaction. That means going as deep as you can — no less than 8mm, and closer to 12mm if possible — while also checking that no droplets remain on the needle as it goes in. If things get bad, a 1/2" shot in the behind usually sidesteps the issue (though the nerves there make it somewhat risky).
 
BrightCandle said:

Skin contact appears to be the trigger for a reaction. That means going as deep as you can — no less than 8mm, and closer to 12mm if possible — while also checking that no droplets remain on the needle as it goes in. If things get bad, a 1/2" shot in the behind usually sidesteps the issue (though the nerves there make it somewhat risky).

Exactly this. To keep skin from getting sore, red, and blotchy, make absolutely sure not even the smallest droplet is present. When drawing from a vial, wipe the needle down with an alcohol wipe prior to injecting.

If you're dealing with burning and pain beneath the skin, include GHK-Basic. My preference is a 1 to 1 ratio with the GHK-cu, though some people go with a lower amount of basic than I do.
 
ladyj779 said:

@Flash-BCR you already know what the right answer is.

I might be wrong here, and sorry if that's the case—but ever since I switched to this approach, there's no need for me to mix in KPV (or lidocaine), and I can inject at any spot on my stomach without issue.

Either way, I prefer KPV on its own. It simply 'hits' differently.
 
AlexSilver said:

ladyj779 said:

@Flash-BCR you already know what the right answer is.

I might be wrong here, and sorry if that's the case—but ever since I switched to this approach, there's no need for me to mix in KPV (or lidocaine), and I can inject at any spot on my stomach without issue.

Either way, I prefer KPV on its own. It simply 'hits' differently.
In the morning I prefer either ghkcu/kpv or klow, and then I take a larger kpv dose at night
 
ladyj779 said:

AlexSilver said:

ladyj779 said:

@Flash-BCR you already know what the right answer is.

I might be wrong here, and sorry if that's the case—but ever since I switched to this approach, there's no need for me to mix in KPV (or lidocaine), and I can inject at any spot on my stomach without issue.

Either way, I prefer KPV on its own. It simply 'hits' differently.
In the morning I prefer either ghkcu/kpv or klow, and then I take a larger kpv dose at night
Indeed! In the morning, I take a 2.4 mg injection of the copper/basic and a separate 1mg KPV shot, then at night 1.5mg KPV (occasionally 2!).

KPV RULES!
 
Heatherweather said:

Any suggestions or methods for this? Tomorrow I begin KLOW, and I've heard the burning sensation is pretty bad. I'm using an 80mg vial with 3ml of BAC water. Does anyone have recommendations?
KLOW hasn't caused me any problems at all, and that's true for plenty of other people too. Hopefully you'll be lucky.
 
Back
Top